Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489673 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18840 on: June 25, 2015, 10:23:09 pm »

Putting this here for ease of quoting.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also this probably means the Tentacle Graft has a mind of it's own just a heads up.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 10:38:20 pm by Egan_BW »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18841 on: June 25, 2015, 10:49:35 pm »

Even if the tentacle graft has a fixed strength, you should still have to roll for strength. Strength isn't the amount of muscle you have, it's how well you use it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18842 on: June 25, 2015, 10:51:10 pm »

Shouldi add to my char info that my char has a minor case of serious mental case of schizophrenia
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18843 on: June 25, 2015, 10:58:33 pm »

Even if the tentacle graft has a fixed strength, you should still have to roll for strength. Strength isn't the amount of muscle you have, it's how well you use it.
Maybe it's something like the tentacle itself has it's own brain and the user uses Exo to control it indirectly?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18844 on: June 25, 2015, 11:55:02 pm »

[00:53] <+Toaster> Can Lars get a list of the names of all the Pantheon?  IC he would have read the book over the AP mission/timeskip, but OOC I don't have the other gods
[00:56] <@Piecewise> He can, but not here. Post something about it so I can get it together

Whenever you have a minute.  Thanks!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18845 on: June 26, 2015, 12:03:01 am »

Maybe it's something like the tentacle itself has it's own brain and the user uses Exo to control it indirectly?
I think it could be thought of like this:
Strength is used when dealing with one's own body - it's native and familiar. Likewise, because robotic limbs/ bodies and synthflesh are designed for the human organism, and use the same neural processes, they are more natural and so use strength as their determining stat.

The tentacle is an alien limb, and is not designed / native to the body. It requires a different mental process, kinda like how singing is different from speech - one can lose the ability to do one due to brain trauma and keep the other because they are in separate locations in the brain.

This is regardless of whether the tentacle has a mind of it's own. Rather, it at lest is designed to work wit ha different mind.

[00:53] <+Toaster> Can Lars get a list of the names of all the Pantheon?  IC he would have read the book over the AP mission/timeskip, but OOC I don't have the other gods
[00:56] <@Piecewise> He can, but not here. Post something about it so I can get it together

Whenever you have a minute.  Thanks!
This help?
http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/HMRC_Pantheon

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18846 on: June 26, 2015, 12:31:40 am »

Ozarck... toaster is the one who discovered all the names on that page. He's only one discovering them at all in fact.

If hes asking for ALL the names because he doesnt have OOC knowledge of the other gods, its because they havent been named yet.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #18847 on: June 26, 2015, 01:06:37 am »

Do you guys think Tek should do something drastic to secure himself like weld his mechanical limbs to the shuttle?  Or should he trust that the incoming threat will be shot down by the team?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18848 on: June 26, 2015, 02:02:51 am »

Soooooo how's Gyromitra doing? Any chance we see debrief to M20 anytime?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18849 on: June 26, 2015, 02:04:18 am »

Soooooo how's Gyromitra doing? Any chance we see debrief to M20 anytime?
Gods I hope so, at least if I was dead I'd have a reason to be waiting. Now it's just being drawn out by something.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18850 on: June 26, 2015, 02:09:14 am »

obviously we are just waiting for the flickering flames from the damaged engines to spread to the fuel lines and detonate the ship like a flying pipebomb while everyone inside is distracted by fungal artillery.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18851 on: June 26, 2015, 02:12:08 am »

obviously we are just waiting for the flickering flames from the damaged engines to spread to the fuel lines and detonate the ship like a flying pipebomb while everyone inside is distracted by fungal artillery.

That would be bad.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18852 on: June 26, 2015, 03:10:59 am »

That would be bad.

Understatement of the year material, that.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18853 on: June 26, 2015, 03:26:52 am »

That would be bad.

Not for Snapdragon.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18854 on: June 26, 2015, 03:40:07 am »

That would be bad.

Not for Snapdragon.

Us failing bodes ill for everybody though. It already won't be 100% completion of objectives this cycle.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 ... 2205