Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491445 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18390 on: June 18, 2015, 02:13:08 pm »

I have to ask... what's backup plan zeta?
Disengage the wench holding the two suits to the shuttle. It should let us go up again.

You know, I can't shake the feeling that my manip action didn't actually 'do' anything looking at it ooc, and that at this point it's just up to the engine repair crew wether we live or not.
I think people inside the shuttle have even odds, even if the engine doesn't get patched up.
What, so us hanging outside are dead meat? Not filling me with confidence here!
Better one or two dead than a TPK, though. If I was a dick or heartless I'd have done it already, but it's currently the last option on a very short list.

You better make sure first that'll even help enough to matter. Either way, it'd have meant you didn't have the push from the manip. And shedding weight without enough trust just means we're falling in pieces instead of as a single block.
Give me a little credit, Radio!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18391 on: June 18, 2015, 02:20:54 pm »

Alright, I'll redact my posts. Also, let him do whatever. I need to know what kind of game I've gotten myself into. If spawn camping is a thing here, I need to know that.

I could have sworn I hit the "modify" button. Oh well, whatever.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18392 on: June 18, 2015, 02:21:41 pm »

Alright, I'll redact my posts. Also, let him do whatever. I need to know what kind of game I've gotten myself into. If spawn camping is a thing here, I need to know that.
Nah. I am just picking on you, the worse thing I'll do is give you a pipe bomb and force you to drink tea.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18393 on: June 18, 2015, 02:24:11 pm »

I could have sworn I hit the "modify" button. Oh well, whatever.

Worst I have seen is spawns sexually harassing others. Like Renen.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18394 on: June 18, 2015, 02:32:04 pm »

Disengage the wench holding the two suits to the shuttle. It should let us go up again.

Just noticed this, and it's probably one of my favorite misspellings already.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18395 on: June 18, 2015, 02:37:50 pm »

sounds kinky, I wonder how strong that bond is between them.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18396 on: June 18, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »

I might be late to yesterday's discussion about the AM but yes, Milno saw things and he wasn't rejected.

I have to say I've already considered having Milno "enforce" law in his free time simply as a) an interesting way to test his stuff and b) in honor of Jim's memory, blessed be his Bastard soul. I've been on the fence, though. There's already someone for that and Milno shouldn't have free time except the times I don't post for him and he's assumed to be lounging somewhere. Lazy git.

And in M20 Gyromitra, Iveso will probably have to eject after/if you get at least some thrust back (doesn't matter without any) since without fuel his assaultsuit is just dead weight. I thought that model was supposed to be similar to mobility battlesuits as far as flight capacity goes, but then I realized I forgot to take in account the amount of time he flew during the mission added the to fact that shuttle needs a lot of thrust. I need to remember to mention that to Praef when I get back home.

Would now be a good time to switch to the new player card since I know what I'm doing now.

If you mean getting your new stats, ask piecewise since he might have problems with the magic stat swap after you decided to get into a fight.

Spawn-camping isn't usually a thing here, no - unless it's for sexual harassment purposes like May did at least once.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18397 on: June 18, 2015, 02:44:47 pm »

I might be late to yesterday's discussion about the AM but yes, Milno saw things and he wasn't rejected.

I have to say I've already considered having Milno "enforce" law in his free time simply as a) an interesting way to test his stuff and b) in honor of Jim's memory, blessed be his Bastard soul. I've been on the fence, though. There's already someone for that and Milno shouldn't have free time except the times I don't post for him and he's assumed to be lounging somewhere. Lazy git.

And in M20 Gyromitra, Iveso will probably have to eject after/if you get at least some thrust back (doesn't matter without any) since without fuel his assaultsuit is just dead weight. I thought that model was supposed to be similar to mobility battlesuits as far as flight capacity goes, but then I realized I forgot to take in account the amount of time he flew during the mission added the to fact that shuttle needs a lot of thrust. I need to remember to mention that to Praef when I get back home.

Would now be a good time to switch to the new player card since I know what I'm doing now.

If you mean getting your new stats, ask piecewise since he might have problems with the magic stat swap after you decided to get into a fight.

Spawn-camping isn't usually a thing here, no - unless it's for sexual harassment purposes like May did at least once.
I won't switch my stats till after I tie up the new guys and get that whole fight done
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18398 on: June 18, 2015, 03:21:43 pm »

"Sorry baby, for the greater good and all."

"I thought you loved meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"..."
"Dammit, she still had the ring. That thing cost me a fortune."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:30:39 pm by Ozarck »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18399 on: June 18, 2015, 03:36:29 pm »

Maybe there's a wench running the winch. You don't know! NOBODY KNOWS!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18400 on: June 18, 2015, 04:06:54 pm »

So, while us M19 people are waiting on pw to confirm how bad the braindamage in, did we actually get revived on sword already?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18401 on: June 18, 2015, 04:10:53 pm »

I'm gonna go with yes.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18402 on: June 18, 2015, 04:12:25 pm »

Not sure if Milno should start having "the talk" with you in the M19 thread or in the On-ship thread. The former seems to make more sense since it keeps most of M19's info - including the aftermath - in one thread.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18404 on: June 18, 2015, 04:21:55 pm »

Not sure if Milno should start having "the talk" with you in the M19 thread or in the On-ship thread. The former seems to make more sense since it keeps most of M19's info - including the aftermath - in one thread.

M19, I'd say. Seems simplest.
Pages: 1 ... 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 ... 2205