Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491841 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18300 on: June 17, 2015, 09:20:08 pm »

Nope.  Saint wouldn't be angry at all.  He certainly isn't capable of hacking cameras to see what you're doing.  Even if he were, he most definitely wouldn't feel empathy for the people you try to kidnap.  That's just not the type of person Saint is.

After all, he's a busy busy Hephaestus admin who is far higher than you in the command chain.  He wouldn't possibly take a few minutes seconds out of his day to give a few simple orders to a few otherwise unoccupied soldiers to detain you, thereby helping out some of the people that he is responsible for supplying equipment (Like those MCP-1s!) to.  As we established before, Saint has no interest in doing any of this.  At all.
>_>
Can't tell if you are being sarcastic. Oh well. So I can't kidnap people for tea time?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18301 on: June 17, 2015, 09:21:27 pm »

Nope.  Saint wouldn't be angry at all.  He certainly isn't capable of hacking cameras to see what you're doing.  Even if he were, he most definitely wouldn't feel empathy for the people you try to kidnap, despite the fact that everyone calls him Saint.  That's just not the type of person Saint is.

After all, he's a busy busy Hephaestus admin who is far higher than you in the command chain.  He wouldn't possibly take a few minutes seconds out of his day to give a few simple orders to a few otherwise unoccupied soldiers to detain you, thereby helping out some of the people that he is responsible for supplying equipment (Like those MCP-1s!) to.  As we established before, Saint has no interest in doing any of this.  At all.
In fact, even if he did for some reason send all those elite, highly trained death machines, they're really like paper, you could probably just tear through them.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18302 on: June 17, 2015, 09:21:49 pm »

yah i will propel it into his head. Also can I exchange my charisma and intuition out for strength and endurance? I didn't know what I was doing and i was told that I had to make a char for a niche.
You're posting as though you're in the middle of an encounter with me. Seems pretty unfair to start switching stats around while making those threats and claiming to hold me hostage.

I'll support this :P
(this is why we post everything to do with in-game changes in the main thread for PW. Cause he'd probably have the same complaint)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18303 on: June 17, 2015, 09:22:35 pm »

yah i will propel it into his head. Also can I exchange my charisma and intuition out for strength and endurance? I didn't know what I was doing and i was told that I had to make a char for a niche.
You're posting as though you're in the middle of an encounter with me. Seems pretty unfair to start switching stats around while making those threats and claiming to hold me hostage.

I'll support this :P
(this is why we post everything in the main thread for PW. Cause he'd probably have the same complaint)
i will wait till after wards. also all my char is doing is running up to you, saying what he said and attempting to drag you away for tea time/ party time. Also I asked if i could  at some point in the future. I probably won' anyways. This is fun. becoming rich by knocking out new comers
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:28:32 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18304 on: June 17, 2015, 09:23:55 pm »

Oh, did Milno and the AM actually hook up at some point? I've read the various IC threads up to just before the space battle over Hephaestus (at which point it got too crazy and I couldn't figure out what to read)
I can use my tool to get you all the threads (minus the OOC ones, since I don't think you want  those) combined with all the posts in chronological order if you want.
No, but thanks. A summary of the important stuff might be nice though.
Every Mission in Short: People fucked up. Bad shit happens. Usually we kinda win.
Current Situation: We are now the Armed Revolutionary Movement. We are overthrowing the UWM because they are making tech bans, and becoming clogged with bureaucracy. Steve is coordinating us. There are more ships elsewhere with NPCs on them. Their success is dependent on their rolls, and our actions.
Structure: Miyamoto and Pancaek are the main leaders. Milno coordinates black operations. Simus oversees the forge world "Hephaestus" where Piecewise tries to suppress his urges to murder everyone for testing armor penetration and asking about armor thickness all day long.
The Universe: This is only known by Heph staff and higher ranking people as far as I know, but, the universe is breaking. Arbitrary arrangements of matter are beginning to produce anomalous effects, and these arrangements are increasing. Basically magic is beginning to exist, which is very bad because it didn't exist before, so suddenly random things might develop fields that devour people's souls or something. But until the universe does break apart, Heph will be doing it's best to weaponize, proliferate and throw magic at the UWM.
The Eater of Stars: Some sort of horrible eldritch thing that consume stars will come apparently. Someone drew a portrait of it after being drunk, and the portrait incited murderous rage in people who saw it.
The Sheep: A seven-eyed, seven-horned lamb with a melting face occasionally appears to people. It's warnings are sometimes cryptic, sometimes blunter. Normally it requires a degree of insanity or drugs, but it appeared to normal people during the last on-ship event. It mentions an arbitrary set of coordinates, and something known as Phobetor, something that The Doctor created. We are seeking to reopen the path to Phobetor apparently, though we do not realize it.
Pascal Quicksilver: Created in Project Pascal, it's a stabilization agent. It stops a kind of biological decay in exchange for causing another kind of decay. The AM needs it. She is starting to glitch out.
Souls and Coordinates: The AM mentioned spacemagic being powered by souls, though she may have been joking. However, it seems that each person's soul is linked to a set of coordinates, or may be a set of coordinates. Cloning never fully succeeds. Tampering with brains can cause horrible anomalous effects. Someone with supernaturally-enhanced vision (before the thing that gave him that blinded him and erased his memory) saw the people and other objects that may have some kind of alien sentience have coordinates. When a flesh-horror accidentally assimilated someone's brain, it became an eldritch horror that unleashed a beam of light at a set of coordinates upon death.
Proposed Uniforms: Found here.
General Miyamoto: He calls the shots. He also might eat people as a snack, so please ensure that you are interesting enough to have a good flavor.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18305 on: June 17, 2015, 09:25:08 pm »

WELL! I was going to post but I get back and there's a wall of text and 11 other posts.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #18306 on: June 17, 2015, 09:32:32 pm »

*Small correction of Empi: Due to Simus going into a seemingly permanent coma, control of Hephaestus has been split into four admin positions.  Admin of Expansion (Steve Saint, played by me), Admin of Defense (Anton Chernozorov, played by Sean Mirrsen), Admin of Science (Maurice Sanctor, played by Nikitian), and Admin of Engineering (Simus, played by Pyrodesu).  Maurice is currently acting admin of engineering since Simus is in a coma, although he doesn't actually get more power because of it.  Just more duty.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18307 on: June 17, 2015, 09:33:48 pm »

So I think I am going to knock him out. for tea of course! Then I will decide what I do.
AI am going to love have this bat shit crazy character
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18308 on: June 17, 2015, 10:00:59 pm »

boy, i they let you flip flop this much after an NPC declares an action, it'd be a wonder this game would have survived mission one.

I say this because you have flipflopped your action toward me three times, and asked for a stat change in the middle. Also, you stated you wanted to repair your space suit before talking to me, all while doing other shit completely elsewhere on the ship.

Should this guy even be aware of my existence, while tinkering in the machine shop?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18309 on: June 17, 2015, 10:05:20 pm »

Probably not.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18310 on: June 17, 2015, 10:14:27 pm »

I doubt it. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18311 on: June 17, 2015, 10:41:04 pm »

Ooof, sorry Xan, I knew your reputation was going to come back to bite you.
Eh it's alright, I actually talked about it in PM with Beirus before he left me behind since I'm honestly kinda getting tired of ER for the moment what with the constant dying and long wait periods that implies combined with an inability to do anything interesting.
Most if not all of that's my fault, mind, but still.
That said, if I do get recovered somehow I'll still play as Xan, I just don't give much of a fuck at this point.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18312 on: June 17, 2015, 10:42:16 pm »

I don't understand the rules for leveling up, can someone please refer me to a page where I can level up my character? or explain it to me. thank you :)

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18313 on: June 17, 2015, 10:43:42 pm »

Eh it's alright, I actually talked about it in PM with Beirus before he left me behind since I'm honestly kinda getting tired of ER for the moment what with the constant dying and long wait periods that implies combined with an inability to do anything interesting.
That said, if I do get recovered somehow I'll still play as Xan, I just don't give much of a fuck at this point.
I understand, to each their own, I guess.
Hopefully you decide to dive back in again at some point, though, this game could use Xan BrandTM chaos.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18314 on: June 17, 2015, 10:49:38 pm »

If Maurice secretly brokers rebuilding you (with full powers) with the Doctor, would you care to come take another stab at transcendence? (Only, you know, maybe quieter, softer and in a more controlled and competent - who am I kidding, but still - fashion? As it'd be treason against ARM at this point, so we better keep things quiet and unknown to everyone?)

Ooopsie, did I just post it out in the public? What would RC say, oh dear...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 1219 1220 [1221] 1222 1223 ... 2205