Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491828 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18285 on: June 17, 2015, 08:55:43 pm »

You could use Cha to convince teammates to not do stupid things.
yah. no, I prefer to make my distance and let them kill them selves. FREE LOOOT!If I need to stop them I can always bitch slap them to death.
Never underestimate the ability of trouble to come to you.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18286 on: June 17, 2015, 08:55:43 pm »

Oh, did Milno and the AM actually hook up at some point? I've read the various IC threads up to just before the space battle over Hephaestus (at which point it got too crazy and I couldn't figure out what to read)
They basically did. He saw her naked and got her backstory info as well apparently via PM'd info.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18287 on: June 17, 2015, 08:58:11 pm »

Oh, did Milno and the AM actually hook up at some point? I've read the various IC threads up to just before the space battle over Hephaestus (at which point it got too crazy and I couldn't figure out what to read)
They basically did. He saw her naked and got her backstory info as well apparently via PM'd info.
I bet those photos are on the ship black market :P
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18288 on: June 17, 2015, 09:01:52 pm »

Considering that the AM is far from human, I don't think those photos would be too good for anyone's sanity. Or libido for that matter.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18289 on: June 17, 2015, 09:04:04 pm »

I can use my tool to get you all the threads (minus the OOC ones, since I don't think you want  those) combined with all the posts in chronological order if you want.

Not really. You can just get into a VR machine and see the AM baked. At least, you could in the past, don't know if the new ones don't have her in there or have some sort of safeguard. Just don't let the AM know what you did.

Unless you mean naked as in "her true nature" in which case no, nobody has that except perhaps Milno.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18290 on: June 17, 2015, 09:05:08 pm »

To be completely honest, it is slightly implied, but never mentioned (and probably never will). Edit: Oh, yeah, "seen her naked", whatever that implies.
What is known, however, is that the last mission Milno went on ended with him gathering a few field flowers and heading straight to the Armory Master afterwards. At which point the armory was closed off to visitors for some time.

Now, I know that there might or might not be difficulties with physical proximity. But honestly, I'm just happy they apparently found each other (and seeing how Milno emerged from there alive and well afterwards... I wouldn't say he was sad, and I would guess his feelings were not rejected; and that is all that matters). Between them, Jim and Feyri (poor, poor Feyri), and Thomas and May (poor, poor Thomas), there haven't been that many relationships around here. And that is sad, knowing that most of us live solitary (perhaps lonely) and unfulfilled lives here on the Sword.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18291 on: June 17, 2015, 09:05:20 pm »

Considering that the AM is far from human, I don't think those photos would be too good for anyone's sanity. Or libido for that matter.
I don;t know ;) Though yah, you have a point. If you need me I'm going to continue holding the  two new people hostage. I will finally have my drunk monkey fight!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18292 on: June 17, 2015, 09:07:05 pm »

I can use my tool to get you all the threads (minus the OOC ones, since I don't think you want  those) combined with all the posts in chronological order if you want.
No, but thanks. A summary of the important stuff might be nice though.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18293 on: June 17, 2015, 09:08:15 pm »

I like how this implies that Milno is now either insane, or not part of "anyone".

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18294 on: June 17, 2015, 09:09:20 pm »

You know what guys, I am just going to continue to kidnap the new people. I think my new character sheet ( That I actually know what I'm doing now so I have a character that can survive). Hey if i add metal ablative plating and two layers of MCP-1 metal, how durable would it be.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #18295 on: June 17, 2015, 09:11:16 pm »

Interesting fact: There are currently exactly 17,079 elite, well-equipped super soldiers aboard the Paracelsus Sword.  Every single one of them sees my character, Steve Saint, as their commander.  Steve Saint has instantaneous quantum entanglement communication with these soldiers.

I'm not implying anything.  I just like bringing this fact up for no reason.  Honest.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18296 on: June 17, 2015, 09:13:01 pm »

Interesting fact: There are currently exactly 17,079 elite, well-equipped super soldiers aboard the Paracelsus Sword.  Every single one of them sees my character, Steve Saint, as their commander.  Steve Saint has instantaneous quantum entanglement communication with these soldiers.

I'm not implying anything.  I just like bringing this fact up for no reason.  Honest.
Ok. so you won't get mad at my char hugging and harassing a bunch of newly awakened people. Before dragging them away for tea time and crumpets.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18297 on: June 17, 2015, 09:16:55 pm »

You know what guys, I am just going to continue to kidnap the new people. I think my new character sheet ( That I actually know what I'm doing now so I have a character that can survive). Hey if i add metal ablative plating and two layers of MCP-1 metal, how durable would it be.
Why do I suddenly get the vibes of your run-of-the-mill middle superhero movie (out of trilogy, most of the time) where the hero 'gets out of town' for various reasons, and in his absence some weird, half-crazy and normally impossible villain starts his bizarre reign of terror? :P

And yeah, there was once a guy who made an armor out of locker doors. It was quite durable (for low-tech definitions of durable). Too bad he went after a demon cicada afterwards; make sure not to repeat his mistakes!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18298 on: June 17, 2015, 09:17:13 pm »

yah i will propel it into his head. Also can I exchange my charisma and intuition out for strength and endurance? I didn't know what I was doing and i was told that I had to make a char for a niche.
You're posting as though you're in the middle of an encounter with me. Seems pretty unfair to start switching stats around while making those threats and claiming to hold me hostage.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #18299 on: June 17, 2015, 09:18:16 pm »

Nope.  Saint wouldn't be angry at all.  He certainly isn't capable of hacking cameras to see what you're doing.  Even if he were, he most definitely wouldn't feel empathy for the people you try to kidnap, despite the fact that everyone calls him Saint.  That's just not the type of person Saint is.

After all, he's a busy busy Hephaestus admin who is far higher than you in the command chain.  He wouldn't possibly take a few minutes seconds out of his day to give a few simple orders to a few otherwise unoccupied soldiers to detain you, thereby helping out some of the people that he is responsible for supplying equipment (Like those MCP-1s!) to.  As we established before, Saint has no interest in doing any of this.  At all.
Pages: 1 ... 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 ... 2205