Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491744 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #17055 on: May 16, 2015, 03:18:12 pm »

As team leader, I fully support this idea  :P
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17056 on: May 16, 2015, 04:02:33 pm »

Oh shit. Guys. Oh shit. I just had a thought. What if it's a haebi neural tissue sample?  That could allow the ship to not be attacked by them for so long. And it could explain the sudden mindfucking
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17057 on: May 16, 2015, 04:11:45 pm »

Could have been a hidden Intuition roll.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17058 on: May 16, 2015, 04:20:10 pm »

Oh shit. Guys. Oh shit. I just had a thought. What if it's a haebi neural tissue sample?  That could allow the ship to not be attacked by them for so long. And it could explain the sudden mindfucking
That seems actually plausible, if somewhat unlikely (there is a reason this mission is undertaken by us, the former convicts known for artifact requisition from highly hazardous zones). All the more so you guys should probably investigate it... as carefully and cautiously as possible. What Would Sir Milno Do?

Or maybe that's an Urban Executor-equivalent personally overseeing this operation. Who was in the crew quarters as you boarded the ship (in stasis-sleep, perhaps, but woken by the AI?), and now desperately tries to avoid being found by you.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17059 on: May 16, 2015, 05:11:02 pm »

Or maybe it's a horrible experiment being conducted as far from civilization as possible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17060 on: May 16, 2015, 07:18:23 pm »

@Mission 19: Perhaps you should try thinking outside the box to find a way to deal with the insides of the locked box.
Guys. Listen, guys. I've got this idea alright? Guys. We take Dubley. Guys, listen. We take Dubley, and tape him to a long stick. Then we open the door from afar. Guys, we open the door from afar and stick Dubley in. Then we pull him out again and check the results.
This is, like, whoa. We should do this.

Also I'd be thinking about opening the doors to see if that triggers it right now, but mad swag yo.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17061 on: May 16, 2015, 09:18:44 pm »

((Well, it was nice knowing you egan, hope you have a back up character ready.  :P ))
This is actually my second idea for a character, so yes. :P
(though, so far the Bartender hasn't shown any Demigodness, so just Might be safe.)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17062 on: May 16, 2015, 09:57:24 pm »

How does Flint plan to get back out, again?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17063 on: May 16, 2015, 10:12:05 pm »

How does Flint plan to get back out, again?
Dig a othe hole
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #17064 on: May 16, 2015, 11:12:11 pm »

He'll worry about it when it comes to that, of course. ;)
Given that Piecewise has Lyra heading consistently north on nothing but "search for entrance" actions, there's probably a tunnel to the surface for some odd reason, anyway. If not, he can't melt his way through the rock like he did to get to it, since he'll be carrying something organic.

I'm more worried he'll incinerate the nerve cluster when he finds it. We don't know how big the cavern around it is...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 11:14:23 pm by swordsmith04 »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17065 on: May 17, 2015, 07:35:36 am »

Pancaek, just materialize burning and compressed namite inside the crew quarters. Anything inside there will have too much troubles in its hands to consider attacking you guys.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17066 on: May 17, 2015, 08:15:00 am »

Unless whoever welded the doors shut knew they'd only open if the Haebi got inside and, wanting to prevent them from acquiring another way to spread their spores, rigged the room to blow or release a bunch of metal eating toxins or something similarly bad. It doesn't have to be something animate.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17067 on: May 17, 2015, 09:07:49 am »

By considering the situation from the opponent's point of view, I still hold to the view that whatever/whoever there is, that one is scared of you guys - and as such, it is only prudent to try and capture them.

That something/someone tried their best to give you a very good reason to leave the ship and not look further; it did so only when you tried to open up the crew quarters (or possibly some other door, beware distractions!); it did not even try to stop you as you came after the ship brain and the cockpit. I'd say it feels weaker than you, and wants to avoid direct confrontation - and possibly cannot even escape the room it is in with the doors welded shut as they are (without alerting you even more, anyway).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17068 on: May 17, 2015, 09:23:53 am »

Four Videos have been added to my youtube channel, two of Hammerfight, two of Zenoclash. They're each about 20 minutes long because someone was complaining about the length of individual videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnQUXELm1yXSa52IDldyDaw/playlists

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17069 on: May 17, 2015, 09:27:44 am »

Schweet.  I'll watch when not falling over from exhaustion.
Pages: 1 ... 1136 1137 [1138] 1139 1140 ... 2205