Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2495967 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16380 on: April 25, 2015, 01:23:12 pm »

You can order anything.
Sounds like the bartender is a booze-mancer, blessed with the capacity to summon any booze he wants with his booze psychokinetic amplifier.
That, or he has a machine that does that.
But I like imagining there is a booze amp better.

If there is a booze amp, then starting now it is my headcannon every character has a booze automanip inside their brain. Would explain so much.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #16381 on: April 25, 2015, 01:25:41 pm »

I wonder if alcohol takes effect on robots like me.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16382 on: April 25, 2015, 01:32:43 pm »

You can order anything.
Sounds like the bartender is a booze-mancer, blessed with the capacity to summon any booze he wants with his booze psychokinetic amplifier.
That, or he has a machine that does that.
But I like imagining there is a booze amp better.

If there is a booze amp, then starting now it is my headcannon every character has a booze automanip inside their brain. Would explain so much.
We are all dwarves. We are all extremely short and hairy and have a craving for giant beasts, booze and magical socks but nobody notices because we are all extremely short and hairy and have a craving for giant beasts, booze and magical socks.

We should call it Booze Converter Psychokinetic Amplifier, a lesser converter, like the neural connector much more useful matter converter made specifically for alcoholic drinks.

Mix some in your nutrient pack. Then you'll be drunk for months!
(Braincases are powered by nutrient packs that last for months.)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16383 on: April 25, 2015, 01:35:22 pm »

My original robobody has the hatch on the top to access the nutrient pack loading pit, see wiki. I'll just pour some alcohol through it. Presto, I'm not deprived of joys of alcoholism.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16384 on: April 25, 2015, 01:43:20 pm »

We are all dwarves. We are all extremely short and hairy and have a craving for giant beasts, booze and magical socks but nobody notices because we are all extremely short and hairy and have a craving for giant beasts, booze and magical socks.
You know, suddenly all the fleshhorrors and xenos monsters, as well as hyphen-nine incidents and friendly fire cases make sense. Not to mention the hunt for alien can openers and the occasional supernatural creations (Stacy's painting, Skylar's God-Computer, etc.).

And then the AM is a retired demigod adventuress, and the Doctor merely has a slab stashed somewhere. And Steve is a circus-native put in charge of human dwarven civilization.
Oh wait...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16385 on: April 25, 2015, 01:50:09 pm »

The conspiracy has been revealed!
Not only that. Remember the sharkmist mission? The strange architecture with one giant central elevator? That's standard fortress design. And there were HFS at the bottom.
Not to mention the AP mission, which sent us to establish a new outpost and gather shinies from a hellish area full of strange creatures and ended in multiple disasters.

My original robobody has the hatch on the top to access the nutrient pack loading pit, see wiki. I'll just pour some alcohol through it. Presto, I'm not deprived of joys of alcoholism.
Considering nutrient packs last for months, it might be better to either put a very small amount in there or a drink with a really small alcohol content.
Unless the braincase has a filter for alcohol. I wouldn't put it past them. It might happen so often, HMRC braincases have integrated drug and booze filters.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16386 on: April 25, 2015, 02:36:13 pm »

Glad that the ship had a kitchen, Elias quickly walked to the rec room. Upon arrival he searched the place to get a general idea of what ingredients were available, and what he had to cook them with.

Head to the rec room and look around.

Also, what stat/skill would control cooking?

That would be Fate, obviously.

Or handiwork, since you are essentially building stuff from base materials.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16387 on: April 25, 2015, 02:51:28 pm »

Isn't it general knowledge, since you need to know how to cook and the necessary recipes?
Or maybe intuition to find the right ingredients.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16388 on: April 25, 2015, 02:54:39 pm »

It could be. Perhaps it is a combination roll? GEN for knowing correct recipe and HANDI for making it? Or CON if you use lasers to cut your spiceworms, like Lukas did.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16389 on: April 25, 2015, 02:56:35 pm »

Unless you are cooking something exotic, in which case it is EXO.
And maybe Mind if you're doing that newfangled molecular cooking thing. Or working with eldritch ingredients from the doctor's fridge.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16390 on: April 25, 2015, 03:43:53 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16391 on: April 25, 2015, 03:50:06 pm »

Rest in pieces
Sigs

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #16392 on: April 25, 2015, 03:51:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16393 on: April 25, 2015, 05:21:11 pm »

Zoltan is ultra-lucky.
In that he's the first person to ever take a penetrating hit to the head and not permadie instantly.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16394 on: April 25, 2015, 06:28:14 pm »

Quote from: IRC
19:47:01 <Radio_Controlled> Don't any of the two teams have gunnerbots?
19:47:14 <Radio_Controlled> Snapdragon should have 3 in total.
19:49:31 <Swordsmith04> Flint locked up their weapons when he assigned them to the subteams, and sent two of them with Team B, IIRC.
Flint was told that kinetics were not allowed, even though he suggested they be first tier. So he just made sure the gunner dogs held their fire, as ordered by Miyamoto.
Flint very clearly said he could just order the gunnerbots to go wherever people want and do whatever people want. Nobody told him to do anything.
And you could had very easily just told Lars to do it, if you don't want to talk to Flint for some reason.
Quote from: IRC
19:54:16 <Swordsmith04> I did yell at Flint. Paris told me he wasn't going to do anything Hasala does because he doesn't know or respect him.
I very clearly said that Flint won't follow orders he doesn't agree with coming from people he doesn't respect. That doesn't equal just ignoring everything Hasala says.
I don't have a problem with you or hate you or anything. I'm just RPing. Sorry if I came off as hostile. That was not my intention.
Pages: 1 ... 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 ... 2205