Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492764 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13005 on: February 15, 2015, 05:54:58 pm »

I came up with a question: is there Einsteinian Roulette fanfiction in existence?

Yes, hidden deep in the thread. That thing Toaster wrote, slashfic featuring the Doc or something.

We don't talk about that anymore.
Oh god that.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13006 on: February 15, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »

If that giant murder-sun kills my character THIS his how I'm creating my next char
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: February 15, 2015, 06:53:22 pm »

Any of you guys heard of the game "Magicmaker"? It seems to have a system somewhat similar to perplexicon.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319250/

I've not played it though.
Ive played it, its pretty decent and kinda fun but thats probably as far as id praise it until i play the finished version.

Silk thread + homing is pretty op. But i just love the bouncy ball+ rock robes combined with a repulsor heavy knockback spell. Pinball wizard is the shit.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 07:11:16 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: February 15, 2015, 06:54:40 pm »

Curses.... Phun stole my idea.....
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: February 15, 2015, 09:48:39 pm »

I'm glad I could contribute.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: February 16, 2015, 03:47:12 am »

I'm glad I could contribute.

He said, as they tied him to the pole and lit the pyre.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: February 16, 2015, 06:11:38 am »

Anyone remember how much respeccing costs?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: February 16, 2015, 06:24:06 am »

Gambling with your life at the Doctor's?  :P
Anyway, the soon-to-arrive new ruleset will grant (require to take, actually) everyone a respec since the stats and mechanics will change.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13013 on: February 16, 2015, 06:51:11 am »

Thats more of a reskill then a respec, pretty sure you dont get to change your class.

Im talking the thing where you go into the infirmary and the doc takes your money then rewires your brain with a monkey wrench so you think you are a soldier instead of a librarian and you suddenly know which end of the gun to not scratch your nose with.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13014 on: February 16, 2015, 06:55:57 am »

5 tokens. Although you might want to ask piecewise about whether or not you can change professions when we respec.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13015 on: February 16, 2015, 07:05:55 am »

Im hoping he will allow it, but at the same time i would understand it if he chooses not to.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: February 16, 2015, 08:37:02 am »

Just had the idea to research radiation scrubbing and recycling as well as advanced thermocouples to form a starting point so that we can build some 8 foot wide "Beryllium spheres" out of raditite beads and use them to power starships in our quest to abduct rock monsters and inflict them on our enemies.

Would this actually be a viable thing? Are there any other methods we can use to help?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13017 on: February 16, 2015, 01:30:29 pm »

The new roll system is coming in  soon so it's gonna be respecs all around, since it changes stuff.

For instance, the lack of 1/3rd bonuses means there's gonna be an exponential curve for levels now, ie less points to get to +1, more points to get to +2, etc.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: February 16, 2015, 01:38:01 pm »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: February 16, 2015, 01:39:37 pm »

The new roll system is coming in  soon so it's gonna be respecs all around, since it changes stuff.

For instance, the lack of 1/3rd bonuses means there's gonna be an exponential curve for levels now, ie less points to get to +1, more points to get to +2, etc.
Wanna share technical details so wiki monkeys can go ahead and make new skill templates ready?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 2205