Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 825 826 [827] 828 829 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2430877 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #12390 on: January 26, 2015, 03:25:16 pm »

I could point out that there are time stamps on all the posts you could look at and tell very easily which potion I'm talking about.

But that would be silly.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12391 on: January 26, 2015, 06:19:49 pm »

"Silly", he says.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12392 on: January 26, 2015, 08:00:42 pm »

Continue being a dick.
I can't wait for you to fail your charisma roll and spray rainbows and friendship everywhere like a broken fire hydrant.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Nunzillor

« Reply #12393 on: January 26, 2015, 09:21:29 pm »

Me neither!  That's would be pretty hilarious.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12394 on: January 26, 2015, 10:01:54 pm »

My Mummified Pharaoh: Friendship is Necromancy :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12395 on: January 26, 2015, 10:05:42 pm »

My Mummified Pharaoh: Friendship is Necromancy :P
Well, presumably the pharaoh is mummified. You know. Since they're all dead.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12396 on: January 26, 2015, 11:09:17 pm »

Glad to hear it, insane death computer.
Irony, where did you go and why aren't you playing anymore?

He hasn't gotten over the fact that the cultist made him his bitch and rode him like a pony  :P

Leap of Faith is best pony.

But anyway, I once again couldn't keep up with the avalanche of posts, didn't seem to be on mission, and was too disconnected to have anything productive to do on-ship, so I just sort of detached entirely waiting for the next round to come up. Which I would probably end up missing anyway because I'm not tracking the on-ship thread.

But yes, I should dive back in at some point. Some point soon, so I'm as prepared as possible for when the universe is eaten by writhing alien gods, I'm guessing. Anybody got a summary of... pretty much everything on and concurrent with the current missions?
And yes I realize this excuse might work better if I apparently didn't have the free time to draw a hairless albino horse
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12397 on: January 26, 2015, 11:58:32 pm »

You're on ship?
Wierd shit started happening when Xan turned on the TV - this multiple stories tall pig corpse thing appeared on the screen and started spouting bible verses, then the ship shut down and stuff happened, now there's a hole in the wall that leads to an alternate dimension that digitizes stuff in it for some reason. Also the head of R&D is a gigantic mechanical squid, Xan's still disguised as a normal guy because I don't trust myself not to STAN again, and Pancaek temporarily became omniscient by getting really high off of Xeno Spit. It wore off though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12398 on: January 27, 2015, 12:06:01 am »

He hasn't gotten over the fact that the cultist made him his bitch and rode him like a pony  :P

But anyway, I once again couldn't keep up with the avalanche of posts, didn't seem to be on mission, and was too disconnected to have anything productive to do on-ship, so I just sort of detached entirely waiting for the next round to come up. Which I would probably end up missing anyway because I'm not tracking the on-ship thread.

But yes, I should dive back in at some point. Some point soon, so I'm as prepared as possible for when the universe is eaten by writhing alien gods, I'm guessing. Anybody got a summary of... pretty much everything on and concurrent with the current missions?
And yes I realize this excuse might work better if I apparently didn't have the free time to draw a hairless albino horse
Mission: Diplomacy
What started as a boring sit and talk turned into a raid on a military base and subsequent murder spree. We've killed at least 50-80 very human soldiers. Pretty good. Easy.

Mission: Sandy Pants
Attempt to bring alien fire elemental thats inhabiting a woman to a prophesied place to kill it. 4 perma deaths so far, I believe. Flaming mummies, alien fireballs from space, etc. Lots of fire.

Mission: Oceans 4 and a half.
They have to rob a bank. They have so far done a shit ton of surveillance, bought a small fleet of cars, a small armory of weapons, and some space mining equipment. They've also built bomb drones and a computer with a dial-up connection to god himself.  I'm 5 turns away from asking Milno to shoot someone in the kneecap to speed this up BECAUSE THE OTHER MISSIONS SEEM TO BE NEARING THEIR END AND WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LEAVE YOU ALL ON PLANET DO WE? THATS LIKE A 10-20 YEAR TIME GAP IF THAT SHIT HAPPENS. SHIT GONNA GET OLD.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12399 on: January 27, 2015, 12:31:23 am »

What started as a boring sit and talk turned into a raid on a military base and subsequent murder spree. We've killed at least 50-80 very human soldiers. Pretty good. Easy.

Attempt to bring alien fire elemental thats inhabiting a woman to a prophesied place to kill it. 4 perma deaths so far, I believe. Flaming mummies, alien fireballs from space, etc. Lots of fire.

They have to rob a bank. They have so far done a shit ton of surveillance, bought a small fleet of cars, a small armory of weapons, and some space mining equipment. They've also built bomb drones and a computer with a dial-up connection to god himself.  I'm 5 turns away from asking Milno to shoot someone in the kneecap to speed this up BECAUSE THE OTHER MISSIONS SEEM TO BE NEARING THEIR END AND WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LEAVE YOU ALL ON PLANET DO WE? THATS LIKE A 10-20 YEAR TIME GAP IF THAT SHIT HAPPENS. SHIT GONNA GET OLD.

Meanwhile on ship, a new event is happening. A lot of the ship is missing/unreachable, large parts of what's reachable are getting TRON'd, people are drinking potions and gaining superpowers left and right.

Meanwhile on Hephaestus, nothing exciting happens so far because... well, because it's Hephaestus. Until one of us does something exceedingly interesting (I'm suspecting it'll have to be Anton), at least. Sods are being made, artifacts are being examined, new warships are being built, and people seem to be up in arms because a weapons designer wants to design a bigger laser to build his design of battleship around. :P

Also, that is a pony. A synthflesh pony?
* Sean Mirrsen adds it to his drawing queue.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12400 on: January 27, 2015, 12:37:30 am »

*coughhackwheezefartyoucouldwakeupXanandhavehimdointerestingstuffjustsayingmdhshdgjdbfbblblblb*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12401 on: January 27, 2015, 01:12:15 am »

Now now... We are just being careful, covering all bases.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12402 on: January 27, 2015, 01:15:33 am »

Now now... We are just being careful, covering all bases.

I still maintain that the real plan is to bore PW until he gives in and makes whatever you do autosucceed.  ;-)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12403 on: January 27, 2015, 01:39:33 am »

You're on ship?
Wierd shit started happening when Xan turned on the TV - this multiple stories tall pig corpse thing appeared on the screen and started spouting bible verses, then the ship shut down and stuff happened, now there's a hole in the wall that leads to an alternate dimension that digitizes stuff in it for some reason. Also the head of R&D is a gigantic mechanical squid, Xan's still disguised as a normal guy because I don't trust myself not to STAN again, and Pancaek temporarily became omniscient by getting really high off of Xeno Spit. It wore off though.
Meanwhile on ship, a new event is happening. A lot of the ship is missing/unreachable, large parts of what's reachable are getting TRON'd, people are drinking potions and gaining superpowers left and right.

Meanwhile on Hephaestus, nothing exciting happens so far because... well, because it's Hephaestus. Until one of us does something exceedingly interesting (I'm suspecting it'll have to be Anton), at least. Sods are being made, artifacts are being examined, new warships are being built, and people seem to be up in arms because a weapons designer wants to design a bigger laser to build his design of battleship around. :P

Also, that is a pony. A synthflesh pony?
* Sean Mirrsen adds it to his drawing queue.
Holy hell, again? I guess hoping for an alien death dimension-exploring ship to never have to become an alien death dimension because "the prisoners are doing that far away" is unrealistic, but still.

Does the TRONing appear reversible? What are its effects, other than making you appear all digital-y? AM, Steve, or Doc had any opinions on this yet?

Wanton genocide of vastly inferior foes, and therefore the only mission we can accomplish without half the team ending up in medbay with replacement limbs.

JESUS, four?! I'm not sure whether to feel glad or apologetic I drooled myself out of that one.

Aaaaaaaand it's the assassinate-the-historian mission all over again. This is what happens when you let Milno lead things.

Oh gods, what.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12404 on: January 27, 2015, 01:45:22 am »

((I think I'm the only Diplo team member with a killcount of zero))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 825 826 [827] 828 829 ... 2205