Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: You are a vampire (A Suggestion Game) from the crypt you rise  (Read 3255 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You are a vampire (A Suggestion Game) from the crypt you rise
« on: January 26, 2014, 07:39:08 am »

You awaken in darkness unsure where you are.
Pating your hands around in the darkness leads you to find on padded cloth and smooth wooded celling inches from your nose.
"IM IN A COFFIN" you shout as it dawns on you.

Madly you claw at the "roof" in a panic until after ten long minutes the air growth thin and your vision fads to black..

You blink as you awake, heaven should never look like the inside of an 80's panel van, "its just not fair i wasn't ready to yet." you cry out.

"well thats good cos you ant dead yet are you? your back a alive now, some how." you turn ti face the voice and are met by a large powerfully built man, a neatly trimmed ginger, goatee and mustache cover his face.

"You a vampire now, miss er mister um just what is your name? i kind of forgot to read the grave stone." he look more sheepish the longer he looks at you.

Name? what was my name? the thought echoes in your head as it dawns on you that you don't have a clue.

"Don't remember? well it probably temporary, you climb in the front and think on it, we have a long drive ahead, and i'd best give you the "so your a vampire now" speech."

Gingerly you clime in to the seat and buckle up.

"Right, one you will need to drink blood to stop you from rotting, human is best but some animals work.
Two sunlight is bad, not fatal but it'll give you a splitting headache and lessen your abilitys.
Three, silver is toxic and will give you a nasty rash, garlic will make you get a good case of the squits, still crosses, holy water and needing to be invited is all bullshit.
Four bitting people will not turn them in to a vampire.
Well that just about covers it what ever your name is, im sure you have a million and one questions so ask away".

Player Character
What is your name?
Are you male, or female?
Age ?
Course of death?
Description ?

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a vampire (A Suggestion Game) from the crypt you rise
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 08:38:32 am »

Name: Alex Raman
Sex: male
Course of death? A maze? Cause of death: fell off a fifteen story building into a box of watermelons, and drowned in the juice.
Description: a tall boy, his thin body In the coffin fits perfectly. His eyes are almost devoid of color, as he is blind.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 04:54:12 pm »

he is blind.
Wait a minute you want to start with two disadvantages?
Well that will be "interesting" if short.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 11:57:37 pm »

Err... mixed up something right here... curse you, sleepyness! (... fixing it right now)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:09:35 am by escaped lurker »

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 04:14:34 am »

Find the writer of Twilight
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 03:48:55 pm »

((What is your name? : Aleera Marlow
Are you male, or female? : Female
Course of death: Violent, traumatic MURDER (by strangulation).
Description: A medium height attractive female with golden brown hair and ocean blue eyes.))

Find the writer of Twilight

Or this, if its too late to suggest a main character.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 08:30:49 am by kahn1234 »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 08:12:37 pm »

Kahn's post won the tie brake coin flip.
------------------------

Mister goatee drives south as you sit trying to remember who your were?

"Well your a quiet one, i guess it's still sinking in, I'm Mitchel by the way, i'm taking you to meet the others--Lean to drive asshole " he  shouts out of the window suddenly as he gesticulates rudely at a passing mini van.

"The names Aleera, Miss Aleera Marlow." you state sure of it.

"Well Aleera, it looks like were home." says Mitchel as the van swings into the drive way of a White Ranch-style with a large wooden garage on the side.
"And it looks like Lilly is into night as well."

You enter the hallway to find a young woman in pink jogging bottoms and a faded black shirt for the band unholy thorns of thunder.
Brushing back a lock of raven black hair she looks you for a moment be for retuning to the fridge and her plate of food.

"Aleera the bath room is upstairs second left and to be frank you stink of death, i'll have Lilly rustle up some clothes for you, once i've broken the news to her."

You mutter a thank you as head up stairs in your dirt stained white linen robes.

Finally having a mirror you take a few minutes to check your body for clues about your past.
Your neck seem twisted slightly and there is a nasty ring of bruising starting around your neck.

After a long hot bath and a change of clothes you head down to the kitchen.

"So you just woke up in your coffin huh?  that happen to most of us at some point, you just got to remember, shit happens."
Anyhow your new clothes cloth fit ok? " says Lilly.
"There not to bad actually." you reply sitting down.
"I don't need them back, keep them for now." says Lilly with a smile.

"um, well thanks."

"Ok that was John on the phone, he's still got for the next few days, but the good news is you can have the spare room Aleera."

You spend a while listening to Mitchel tell an anecdote about the time he got the air force to cook his food with napalm, you unsure if he's telling the truth.

You awake the next day at 10pm, a nasty case of tooth ace troubles you as up rise.

As you sit in the kitchen slowly drinking your coffee you wonder what to do next?

Spoiler: You (Aleera Marlow) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 12:57:33 pm by Funk »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 08:45:43 pm »

Recall memory?

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 06:07:59 am »

Try to remember when we died.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 01:01:22 pm »

You try to recall your past life and your death in particular.

Glimpses of your past life flash be for your eyes, leaving school, your first real boy friend, losing your second summer job, the funeral of your father.

The name Meyer sticks out, you remember going to see her about something but no more from that finale morning.

"Aleera you have fed yet?" Lilly asks you
"Yes, i had some cereal earlier, it's just im still hungry for some reason." you respond biteing in to a bacon and cheese sandwich.

"That not what i meant, and you know it.
Look, i know that drinking blood it hard for you to get your head round at first, but you have to, or you will just rot and decay away to nothing." she bluntly tells you.

Thats it you decide your going to have to get some blood to drink but how?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 01:03:59 pm »

well were young and feminine right? get some clothes on and ask her if she can accompany us on a hunt for humans.

we'll lure them, she'll knock them out from behind or something, and we'll eat till were full.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 04:09:10 pm »

well were young and feminine right? get some clothes on and ask her if she can accompany us on a hunt for humans.

we'll lure them, she'll knock them out from behind or something, and we'll eat till were full.

+1

Seems like the simplest way. Just better make sure we aren't seen.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 04:21:57 pm »

+1

Seems like the simplest way. Just better make sure we aren't seen.

im assuming by the time they see us...they die so its no big deal.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 09:57:26 pm »

"Ok i'll drink it.
i kind of have a plan, Lilly can you help me seduce some one?"

"Of course i will, just give me a few minutes to get ready."
Lilly disappears upstairs for a moment before returning in a red PVC skirt.

"Step one of seduce anyone is to look good.
You start the Trans Am, im just going to lock up." she passes you a pair of keys from a dresser in the hallway.

After a short drive Lilly parks along side a dirty truck into the car park of sleazy bar.

"Step two, be at the right place" she points at an old ragged looking lady in a leopard print dress.
"Ok now you go find some tasty." Lilly she licks her long canines for Emphasis.

A half hour filled with a pair of beers as you lounge by the bar trying to pick up a "date".

"Look now this is a bit sudden but do you want to come back to mine for some "coffee" bob?" you ask a cute blonde.

Lilly winks at you as bob follows you out to the car.

"A '81 Pontiac Trans Am, man that is a sweet rid -urrrk-" you turn back to see Lilly 's pale arms around a silent bob's neck.

After a tense 3 minute drive you stand over bob body in a back street, holding a bloody pocket knife.
"He's your prize so go on drink up Aleera " says Lilly as you hand her back the knife.

Slowly you bend down and placing your lips a round the bleeding cut on his arm, begin to drink the warm crimson nectar.
His hot salty blood fills your stomach, you start to feel better, stronger, faster it is almost as if you can just leap in to the sky or run faster than any car.

Gasping for air you let go of his arm and wipe the blood from your face, slowly the feeling of power lessens as a mellow sense control starts fill you.   

It is all you can do to stay awake as a wave of sleepiness comes over you.
"Well you were hungry, Step 4, clean the fuck up after your self.
Body's with bites bring hunters, and your fangs are still growing, hence the knife.
Now a little spirits, so he wakes with a splitting headache." Lilly tells you as she pours the contents of her sliver hip flask in to his mouth.

You try to stay awake but the comfy leather bucket seats are too much and in moment you are fast a sleep.

Next evening you awaken feeling healthier and all round stronger, as you eat some toast for your breakfast you wounder what to do to night.

It dawns on you that your old bank accounts will have been close and its not like you can go back to work now after having been dead for a week.

So how will you get money?

(Your vampiric are based on your Blood Lust level, staying full will speed up there development and make you stronger.
Going with out blood will make you weak and stop you useing your powers.)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 06:05:27 pm »

Good now lets ask around the breakfast tables to out more about hunters and POWERS that we have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4