Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: You are a vampire (A Suggestion Game) from the crypt you rise  (Read 3246 times)

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a vampire (A Suggestion Game) from the crypt you rise
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 01:38:09 pm »

Not necessarily this turn, but at some point, ask for the animal-blood sampler; best to have a non-sentient food source to turn to in a pinch, and best not to be finding out that cow or chicken blood make us vomit when we're already beginning to rot. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 03:08:55 pm »

Did we kill Bob?
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 04:34:52 pm »

Did we kill Bob?

No he was breathing when you left him.
Edit: what do you mean by animal-blood sampler?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2014, 07:21:42 pm »

A shotglass-or-so worth of blood from a variety of animal species; cows, chickens, pigs, rats, squirrels, etc.

Should be standard procedure given how only SOME animal blood types work for vampires in this world.

This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2014, 07:28:53 pm »

A shotglass-or-so worth of blood from a variety of animal species; cows, chickens, pigs, rats, squirrels, etc.

Should be standard procedure given how only SOME animal blood types work for vampires in this world.

-1 i say do it the old fashion way.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 12:25:12 am »

And track down 10 different animals one by one only to discover that none of them work?

tangentially related:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 03:28:01 am »

I thought Twilight vampires didn't need blood to survive.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 06:04:32 am »

i'l admit to having read Twilight, well the first 50 pages aftter which i noted A) it is not the work of the devil come to ruin vampires for ever.
B)It's a bit dull and i don't get love plot, guess it back to buffy for more Sarah Gellar for me,
C) Uber rich and pretty immortals with super powers need a good threat or two and some real limits to be interesting, sparkling in daylight is not a limit, it's just stupid.   

Im kind of aiming for something more along the lines of The Saga of Darren Shan with healthy doses of Near Dark and the Lost Boys thrown in.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2014, 08:28:44 am »

In other words fuck twilight. i can't do romance unless both lovers destroy each other and everyone around them.

So let's find a unsuspecting human.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 12:24:37 pm »

As you try to draw blood from stray cat, it turns from the cat food and starts clawing and biteing wildly at your neck.
You easily over power it and manage to draw some blood, but the look in it's tell you that it know just what you are and it will fight if you come closer.
Ignoring it drink it blood as it hiss's, you feel a little bit fuller and an odd urge to wonder about  and go meow.

Your attempt on a cow turns out much the same, there willing for you to get close, but the moment you try to bite or harm them they turn on you.

"Ah there a problem there, i'd love to come, but you see the jobs tomorrow night, so i have to get ready." says Lilly as she runs a pipe clean down the barrel of a pistol.
You think about asking Mitchel but he's half way tru his second 12 pack of beer.

A short bus journey, you enter the night club Technohammer.

After an hour of pounding techno and cheap shots you mange to attract the interest of a balding man called Bud.

"So Aleera i really want to get to know you better, do you fancy comeing back to mine?" he finally asks you as the club closes.
You wait as he drive to two, for the right moment.
As he pull his shut the door to an unloved and mess flat you strike.

He howls in pain as try to bite in to his neck, then the unexpected happens.
He wrenches you from his neck and slams you in to a table.
"What the fuck, im bleeding you crazy bitch!" he shouts as he smashes a coffee table over your head, as you still dazed try to stager to your feet.
Drawing your knife, you ignore the jagged splitters of wood festooning your arm, as he turns to flee, but it is too late for him.

Leaping from the floor you knock him down, and drive the silver point in to his back as you run him threw.

As your blade slick with blood, tears home for a fifth time, he stop struggling as his blood gurgles from perforated lungs before falling silent.

Caching your breath you wounder what on earth do you do now?
(You always have a reasonable items on you i.e. phone, lighter, pen. i just can be asked to track them)

Spoiler: You (Aleera Marlow) (click to show/hide)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 01:03:29 pm »

Stop your bleeding by putting pressure on the wound and mandating using cloth.

Oh an suck out some more blood followed by lightning the house on fire. Make sure you don't leave your bite prints on him.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 01:12:49 pm »

I think our friends might be trying to use us to become more powerful.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2014, 06:05:10 pm »

You gasp in pain as you remove the splinters and rap your arm in a hanky.

Eith your would teated as best you can you turn to bubs body and the blood slowly leaking out.
Clamping you lips around a bleeding hole you start to drink.

As the cool rich blood follows in to you, a burning pain starts in your finger tip  looking down you see your nail shift in to a long and pointed almost talon like form.

Well i wasn't planing on getting my nails done, right evidence how to destroy it, fire! let burn it all thats the answer. you think.

Looking a round the flat you mange to find the drink cabinet.
Leaving the flat with the body blaze away, your half way home when a sharp near electrical pain grasps you forceing your limbs to  spasm wildly.

You trash about on the pavement as a new strength fills you.

Feeling encharged with a new strength you all but run home.

Still bursting with energy you wounder what to do tomorrow night.

Spoiler: You (Aleera Marlow) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:11:22 pm by Funk »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2014, 08:27:35 pm »

If it's still night time then go to bed or if someones awake ask for consultation on your..changes. Oh an look for a medical kit in the house to patch the wound CORRECTLY.

Dear god i can't image the pain that comes with walking around like that.

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2014, 11:23:29 pm »

drink more of our blood to gain more of our power
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4