Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 181115 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1425 on: December 29, 2018, 12:49:47 am »

yall ever just been sitting there repeating to yourself "nobody's ever died from weed nobody's ever died from weed" before?

have you ever been there?
Shoes...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: December 29, 2018, 12:53:55 am »

Every time I get drunk, I throw up a little prayer:  "If only I could mellow the hell out instead."
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: December 29, 2018, 04:49:42 am »

yall ever just been sitting there repeating to yourself "nobody's ever died from weed nobody's ever died from weed" before?

What about all the cholesterol from those hideously unhealthy munchies??
I'm glad most of my stoner friends are vegan these days. Not that you can't eat hideously unhealthy vegan snacks anyway, it just generally takes a bit more effort to find them.

Yesterday I bought what I thought was an extremely cheap six-pack, only to realise when I got home that they were teensy little fun-size beers, like something out of a kids' showbag. Moh. At least they tasted the same, but these tiny wee bottles fit so neatly in my hand that it was kind of weird. Also tempting to throw them like a baseball.
Overall it worked out being basically the same value-for-money as buying normal-sized beers. Alas. I thought I'd stumbled upon an amazing bargain.

...And then I drank them all whilst listening to doom, setting up my smartphone and... playing some cooked free-to-play mobile MOBA.
Oh and I still had one or two left to drink whilst washing the dishes. Yay.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: December 29, 2018, 05:05:02 am »

Heh, now think about André the Giant and how he'd palm a .35 in much the same way. And sometimes succumb to the urge to throw them like a baseball.

Also, as for vegan snacks, bog standard french fries and crisps are technically vegan, so... definitely a popular option.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: December 29, 2018, 05:34:16 am »

I was referring more to the sort of cheese-drenched, grease-dripping abomination that one might often see being assembled at three AM in a dingy kitchen somewhere by the truly baked and desperate. :P   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: December 29, 2018, 05:58:17 am »

Not in... Four years? But yeah. When I smoked too much cheap weed, oddly, I'd occasionally pass out and wake up with extreme but short term amnesia. Like, forgot what humans are and who I am extreme. Also if I take pain pills there's like a 2% chance I'll pass out while still conscious. Like, everything goes black but I can still hear and think as I lose control of my body.

Heh, now think about André the Giant and how he'd palm a .35 in much the same way. And sometimes succumb to the urge to throw them like a baseball.

Also, as for vegan snacks, bog standard french fries and crisps are technically vegan, so... definitely a popular option.

... No way French fries are vegan in the USA...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: December 29, 2018, 10:59:46 am »

... No way French fries are vegan in the USA...
I was going to say McDonalds fries are, since they rather famously stopped using beef fat in the 90's (I think?).  But apparently it's dumber than that!  They use vegetable oil because it's cheaper ""healthier"", but they add a *tiny* amount of "natural beef flavor" to the fries.  Supposedly, you only get vegan fries from McD's if you're in India.  Otherwise you get the barest trace of beef essence.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: December 29, 2018, 11:54:30 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:23:23 pm by dragdeler »
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: January 01, 2019, 01:46:25 am »

-
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:15:04 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: January 01, 2019, 06:34:01 am »

There's a wonderful Penny Arcade comic about Lol/Dota - look, I have no idea, I even play Starcraft2 single player...
Nobody playing Monkey King has the right to complain about another player being irritating.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: January 04, 2019, 02:16:47 am »

Today has been warm as shit, but at least I now have beer!
...By the time I was ready to leave the house and buy said beers it had started to cool down somewhat (presently it seems to be gearing up for a storm), but oh well.
Booze is Life for Yoink

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: January 04, 2019, 07:24:34 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:28:24 pm by dragdeler »
let

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: January 04, 2019, 07:59:09 pm »

I've discovered cognac. I like it better than whiskey.

Or to be fair, the one cognac I've tried so far I like better than all (maybe 4?) the whiskeys I've tried so far.
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: January 04, 2019, 08:09:25 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:28:17 pm by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: January 05, 2019, 01:12:52 pm »

You're mixing 12 year old sipping rum? Well gee, why don't ya fix up a cognac-and-cherry-coke while you're at it?

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 141