Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 180507 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #525 on: November 20, 2016, 01:53:43 am »

"Okay I know I shouldn't drunk post... BUT, hear me out...  If we do it via phone, it doesn't really count, because it's so hard to type!"
haha drunk me is so dumb

Worked out pretty well, though, so maybe I shouldn't judge!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:09:55 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 28, 2016, 06:27:20 pm »

ptw till I can legally drink
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2016, 06:35:49 am »

Worst part about getting back into shape? No booze until I'm happy with the results of my scales.

Eh, I'll give myself a cheat day once a week.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2016, 10:08:57 pm »

Left-handed friends; in drunk, at least:
When you try to focus on point light sources, do they flow left?
Because I am very right-handed, and point sources always flow hard right when I'm drunk and I try my best to focus on them.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 30, 2016, 02:32:14 am »

Because I am very right-handed, and point sources always flow hard right when I'm drunk and I try my best to focus on them.

You can have a left dominant eye even if you're right handed! I think its actually more common to have left dominant eye than to be left-handed.

I am myself mixed-handed, right is dominant in some tasks, left in others. In some tasks I'm pretty ambidextrous, but there arent many of those.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 30, 2016, 11:38:39 am »

Wow... last night was awesome!  WH40k discussion, friends sharing pretty gay videos and making political jokes, Dishonored...  I didn't realize how drunk I was until I tried to go to the bathroom, haha!

Yet, no hangover!  Maybe thanks to the chili and lots of water I ate last night, and for breakfast.
Closest thing to a regret is that I tried to break up with my boyfriend *again*, but got distracted talking about Transformers lore XD
We do need to break up but I should be sober, obviously
She/they

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 30, 2016, 04:37:44 pm »

Don't rightly know... but I'm left-handed and right eye dominant. Mostly 'cause my left eye is a bit rubbish.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 01, 2016, 01:18:57 pm »

Come on, only twenty-two little hours to go. Then, it is time for a drink or ten. I am really looking forward to it.

It is terribly unfair, come to think of it, that people are allowed to make wine and beer at home, but I am not allowed to make my own vodka. Yes, admittadly, it would be rather difficult for me to build and keep a still, but it is the principle of things. I am a free man, I ought to have the right to burn my own spirits, if I so please.

Further, it is coming up to Christmas, and I worry that I am woefully out of practice.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 04, 2016, 03:36:44 am »

So I have now found this thread. While intoxicated. How I never saw it before is a complete mystery. Anyway, I'm a rum'n'coke fellow. My favorite rum for the task is Kraken Black 94 proof.

I went to a bar yesterday, and they had pepsi products. Rum'n'pepsi tastes like disappointment. I drank three of them anyway. Also, I'm a better musician than they one they had on stage, and that makes me really disappointed because I'm not a terribly good musician.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 04, 2016, 05:05:01 am »

I've just got home from an overpriced asian themed restaurant. $10 pint beers are a ripoff. The korean place up the street has soju bottles that are five times the strength for the same price.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 04, 2016, 12:52:17 pm »

I went to a ... Bibitive is the french terms. Traditional student ceremony where everyone gets around a table, sing student song and drink at all the appropriate time (After ever latinf orula... After every sacred song... Every time one does a mistake...).

I actually didn't make it to the second half or "tempus". Luckily my friendly fellow student carried me to their flat, and I only puked a little bit. <3

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 06, 2016, 08:24:26 pm »

I used to give people a hard time for drinking Irish coffee, but I totally get it now!
Of course, I'm ""refined"", so I'm chugging Arizona ice tea and red wine.  But it's crazy...  It's like, the relief of alcohol, but without the inebriation.

And based on last night, same or less hangover.  Fascinating.
She/they

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 08, 2016, 11:53:25 am »

So, I started early this week. A pint or two. Not any particular amount, but good heavens, it's a jolly old time. Beer is a very useful thing if tomorrow is an ordinary day of the week. I wish one could be slightly drunk all the time.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 13, 2016, 05:38:18 pm »

-
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:52:46 am by Rolan7 »
She/they

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 13, 2016, 10:41:05 pm »

...Did I eat anything but wine today?
Well, I way overate yesterday, so I suppose it's fine.  Wine has quite a bit of sugar anyway.

And actually, I'm still experiencing a weird thing.  If I don't drink wine, I get extremely hungry.  Even gluttonous...  which is a sensation I'm not exactly used to.  But if I have some red wine, I don't get the sensation.  It's bizarre.  I guess it started when I recently began drinking red wine regularly, but I've never heard of such a problem.

I'm not hungry, so yay diet?
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 141