Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Swag daddy zombie-slayer pimp-tailor, check)  (Read 12877 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Recollect shot arrows.
Search around for anything that could be of some use...

And I think we should get moving but... Idk where to go really.
We need to search for a bag. And survivors. and food.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

((I forgot to put in your end goal into the program at the beginning... And I just realized this.. But:))

> ENDGOAL:

- - CURRENT CHARACTER'S ENDGOAL IS TO DESTROY THE SOURCE OF THE APOCALYPSE - -

((But you still have to discover what that is :P))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Recollect shot arrows.

Hm... well we made ourselves a bag already. Food, we can search this house. And survivors would be good to have... strength in numbers... at very least we can use them as pack mules lol.

So +1 to searching for food and survivors. Maybe a survivor we find might know what's going on.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Recollect shot arrows.

Hm... well we made ourselves a bag already. Food, we can search this house. And survivors would be good to have... strength in numbers... at very least we can use them as pack mules lol.

So +1 to searching for food and survivors. Maybe a survivor we find might know what's going on.

+1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

Recollect shot arrows.

+1
+1.  We need some troops who will get infected for us.  Also, we should probally start sorting out some mid term goals, such as unlocking the powers of the pimp cane, finding someone who knows what's going on, and maybe finding some military troops. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Recollect shot arrows.

+1
+1.  We need some troops who will get infected for us.  Also, we should probally start sorting out some mid term goals, such as unlocking the powers of the pimp cane, finding someone who knows what's going on, and maybe finding some military troops. 
+1.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

((You already have some food in your pack, if you look at the inventory sheet awhile back. So, search for survivors and more food? or just survivors?))
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess go find survivors then since we already have food.

And don't forget about recollecting the arrows.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

> PRIMARY ACTION(S)
COLLECT ARROWS [7]
FIND SURVIVORS [11]

Cautiously you step out of the house, checking each side of the street. [3] Hmm, theres a few more farther down the path to your left, but shouldn't bother you as long as you move fast. Quickly, you try pulling your arrows out of theirs targets. The first one, the chest wound, was relatively easy. The ones stuck in human heads are quite harder. You manage to gather four of your six arrows, one breaking in half as you tried prying it out, and the other remaining stuck. [(22) ARROWS REMAINING] Then, you search down the right side of the street, your bow placed on your back and the Saber out. As you turn the corner, you finally run into some fellw survivors - the city watch! A group of six, they tell you how they returned home after being on guard, only to find their families either changed or devoured completely. By the time they discovered what was happening, though, only these six out of a group of twenty remained. They returned to the Barracks, and quickly gathered their equipment, and have been searching for any other survivors since.

> COMPANIONS UPDATE:
(6) Egyptian City Watchman
ARMAMENTS -
(1) Bronzeheaded 4' Spear
(1) Ox hide 4'x2' Shield
(1) Loincloth
(2) Leather Sandals
(1) Tunic
(1) Bronze Breastplate
(2) Bronze Greaves

> INVENTORY UPDATE:
(1) 3 pieces torn fabric (0.3) kg
(1) 3'6" hardwood cane (.75) kg
(1) Rough Tunic (1) kg
(2) Sandals (.5) kg
(1) Silk Headress (.25) kg
(1) Recurve Bow {Strongpull, Requires a Strength check as well as Accuracy. If 6+/-, +/- 2 to acc. roll} (2) kg
(22) Barbed Bronzehead Bamboo Arrows (2.4) kg
(1) Bronze 2 1/2 foot Saber (3.5) kg
(2) 2 ltr. Jugs (1.0) kg
(3) Loafs Hard Bread (.6) kg
TOTAL WEIGHT: (12.3) kg

EFFECTS:
Well rested - [+2] to dex rolls, you are more focused
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:21:19 pm by WhitiusOpus »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Search for warehouse/food stores- Egypt had merchants, so you'd be bound to find the warehouses along the Nile, and you may just find sea craft already provisioned with food nearby.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Search for warehouse/food stores- Egypt had merchants, so you'd be bound to find the warehouses along the Nile, and you may just find sea craft already provisioned with food nearby.
+1. If we find any meat, place the meat on a stick and make a meat hammer.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:33:31 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1. If we find any meat, place the meat on a stick and make a meat hammer.
+1, but -1 to meat hammer.  That meat is better for eating, not smacking.   

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But it would be a great distraction as the zombies tried to chow down on the thing.   :D
GENERATION 32:

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But it would be a great distraction as the zombies tried to chow down on the thing.   :D
We want our weapon in the zombies skull, not their mouth.   

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well... would you rather sneack past a horde of zombies by sacrficing some meat, or keep the meat and risk your life killing them all.

Anyways we already got food and water... and unless we need more for our newfound companions, I say we should start working toward our goal now.

Head to a temple, hopfully find a priest or scroll about gods/magic that can tell us of any magic that can cause the dead to rise and eat people.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10