Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G Discussion Thread  (Read 5140 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 06:52:12 pm »

And yet I'm the one people take orders from.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 06:52:54 pm »

Not really.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 06:53:27 pm »

Wanna bet? I gathered 40 cops to work with us in 2 hours and all I offered them was the chance to work with me.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 06:55:04 pm »

Not yet you haven't.

I can do better and I can tell those gangs you want to deal with what's what.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 06:56:48 pm »

Is this why the Discussion thread was created? Why can't Blank and Corran have their Alpha-Male-Man-Dick-Sizing-Vaguely-Homereotic fight in-game over text? At least that could lead to some hilarious results.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 06:57:05 pm »

Go right ahead, they'll kill you first.
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 06:58:10 pm »

Because I don't feel like having to beat someone to death with a big stick just yet.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 06:59:20 pm »

Pft dude I'm surrounded by 20 fully armed S.W.A.T every one of whom will take a bullet for me. You'd be dead before you got within 500 ft.
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2014, 07:01:00 pm »

You say that like you have them right now.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2014, 07:01:50 pm »

Uhm I do.

I'm with all 20 of them and 10 cops at a training area with Vic. Plus 10 of them are men I hand picked for my original team.

Even if you killed me they'd hunt you to the ends of the earth to avenge me.
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2014, 07:03:38 pm »

Because I don't feel like having to beat someone to death with a big stick just yet.

The discussion thread is for the OOC players though, and this is just a few inches away from IC, it's the two of you boasting via your in-game personas anyways.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2014, 07:05:31 pm »

Uhm I do.

I'm with all 20 of them and 10 cops at a training area with Vic. Plus 10 of them are men I hand picked for my original team.

Even if you killed me they'd hunt you to the ends of the earth to avenge me.
I'm so scared.  ::)

The discussion thread is for the OOC players though, and this is just a few inches away from IC, it's the two of you boasting via your in-game personas anyways.
He started it.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2014, 07:06:21 pm »

Nope you did.
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2014, 07:08:34 pm »

Pft Messiah? The Messiah wishes he was the Corran.

We're doing a little better, or at least I'm trying to help you guys a little while everybody tries to decide if I'm insane, psychopathic or both.
So you never said this at all?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2014, 07:11:49 pm »

Ahhh but that was a statement to respond to TCM. You turned it into an argument :p.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6