Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Deified AKA Armok generated in my world  (Read 1151 times)

Captain_Samson

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Dwarf Fortress Deified AKA Armok generated in my world
« on: January 20, 2014, 04:00:05 pm »

I'm not sure if this should go in the Adventure forum or here, but this seems like the safer choice, so here goes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Okay, okay, it's not quite Armok, but still. You gotta admit Minkot here sums the game up pretty well. All he's missing is booze, which I guess would translate to Revelry.

Additionally he made the first and only necro-slab in the world, making him the creator of the only necromantic order The Golden Eyes
in the tower of Diamondbrew on the world of Defini Adela. One of these necromancers, a former human queen, used to be in The Hellish Cult but left to join the quite sizeable college of necromancers, who ,according to the books they've written, are a quite compassionate, merciful, witty and cheerful bunch. Also, one of them wrote a book called The Wizard's Guide to Partying.

So, in short, this world's Armok-like has a order of party wizards dedicated to him. Awesome.

I just wanted to share Minkot and these cool names with you guys. Whaddya think?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:32:21 am by Captain_Samson »

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Deified AKA Armok generated in my world
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 08:20:26 pm »

Also, one of them wrote a book called The Wizard's Guide to Partying.

That wizard must have channeled Andrew W.K. from the meatspace on accident and got possessed.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian