Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Adventure succession game  (Read 1591 times)

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Adventure succession game
« on: January 17, 2014, 08:00:12 pm »

I am going to host a new succession game and am going to be doing so with some people who pm me!

Important stuff:
-I modded the game a bit and made dwarves more combat oriented, elves only use bows, and kobolds, dwarves, humans, goblins, and animal people are available as outsiders!
-It will be hostile as hell, Alot of beasts, not very much people, not very much ore, and will be a small world with some years of history.
-IMPORTANT! Because I suck at modding, You don't have a shirt or crossbow bolts as dwarves so put your points into dodger  :-[ (although its not a problem as anyone else).

Rules:
-Post everything that happens.
-You must play as peasant
-You must like adventure mode
-Do what you think is right
-Name your characters after your account names (any sites)

Characters contributed:
-Sword Kirby (me)

Good luck, and have fun!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:23:45 pm by Drewigi »
Strike the earth!

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
In the start...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 08:27:57 pm »

I just started the game and got a quest to kill a secret type of night creature  I then killed it without anything really hurt, not big wounds  :-\ , whats next?

Strike the earth!

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
No vampire
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 08:48:24 pm »

Gets quest to kill vampire, no vampire.
EDIT: found him, became vampire.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:59:11 pm by Drewigi »
Strike the earth!

YvAd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure succession game
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 09:32:06 pm »

TBh, that was foolish. Now your phys attributes are locked, and sounds to me like you hadn't maxed them.
In the newest version, vampires deny being vampires. Try face-stabbing instead.

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 09:35:34 pm »

TBh, that was foolish. Now your phys attributes are locked, and sounds to me like you hadn't maxed them.
Well, shit. Maybe you will find my stupid corpse lying in my stupid blood.
Strike the earth!

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 09:40:29 pm »

Killing more beasts. Not going to kill a civilization who can be at my mercy  ;D
Strike the earth!

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Who wants to join my failure?
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 09:47:16 pm »

I died From a goblin ambush (with meat shields er I mean friends), who's next.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:50:10 pm by Drewigi »
Strike the earth!

Loon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 05:56:59 am »

So there i was. A human peasant in the very north of the World. Only having 35 Points for Skills in my cradle: This will be tough! So the only skills i have is competent dodging, novice fighting and adequate swimming. NOT BAD!  :-X

My Name:      Simon Mothershaken The Fool
here we go!

Clear weather here. Wait!  I have a spear with me? ...no idea where this came from. Was a harsh drinking night yesterday!

I think I will take a bath first. At first I flundered a bit, but in the end it was so nice I stayed there the whole day trough, diving under bridges, sneaking in the water. So much Joy! That is how i expected an adventurers life to be! In the evening, exhausted from all the fun, i felt very tough and endurant!  ;)

My dear loving mother told me great stories. She said to go straight to the next keep and plunder everything i need. Nobody would care, because communism or hard drugs or something like that. So i did.

The soldiers laughed at me when i asked them to follow me... but they really didn't care for their stuff. So I now have a iron greataxe another waterskin and a SHORT SKIRT! The armor was way to heavy to use it. Am i a mule or what?

Selling a quiver from the keep i buy myself a bit of tripe and get my first quest from the Foodman. Killing vampire who killed thousands.... ehh.... NO! Killing a wicked freak spouse sounds better. A night of sleep and up to the east!

A F**k i slept twice to dawn and nearly died of thirst! The Foodman is strange. I may sleep two days in his shop but mustn't wait ONE hour... '§%&$§$!!

Travelling to the site crossing 5 rivers, nothing special happened. But i am drowsy on a yellow color. That will get me killed for sure!
The sun is low. I hope the lair has a cave or i will get eaten in the night.

Great! It has a cave. And in it THREE night creatures. I'll have to proof myself now! Try to face only one at a time.

...first punch extreme pain... second punch struck down... deceased.

My mother was right peasants should stay on the fields...

Anin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 08:10:52 pm »

This sounds pretty fun :p
Standard DF procedure, people find bugs, report them and then proceed to kill Elves in creative ways with the bug until its resolved.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 11:44:37 pm »

PTW
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Drewigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 11:22:24 am »

I have a new map with an adventurer who died after killing estimately (forgot lol) 1872 kills. It has kobolds and stuff, so if you want to play the 100 times more intresting save file, go ahead and ask.
Strike the earth!