Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Random Magical Effect Spellcasters (Waitlist Open)  (Read 9512 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Random Magical Effect Spellcasters (Waitlist always open)
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2014, 08:09:35 pm »

Not at all!

Hope whatever came up clears up fairly quickly.  Anyway, it's a good thing your character is a hydra.   That can easily account for changes in playstyles.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Magicifyx2

Hah.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile

Rest, Try to get some weapons... or something to protect myself with.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I have been conscripted to replace a certain anuran assassin! What's going on and how many limbs is...Bob Robertson? Um, anyways how's he doing?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Err... Figure out why the heck I changed species?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

I have been conscripted to replace a certain anuran assassin! What's going on and how many limbs is...Bob Robertson? Um, anyways how's he doing?

Current Situation:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't suppose there's a place where I can find Bob's inventory, spells, and whatnot?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

I don't suppose there's a place where I can find Bob's inventory, spells, and whatnot?

I put an updated inventory in your 'delinquent players thread.'

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Random Magical Effect Spellcasters (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2014, 09:36:58 am »

Climb into that hole, then write a spell(x3) on a scroll, if I have any.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:04:10 pm by darkpaladin109 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I put an updated inventory in your 'delinquent players thread.'
Alright. Mind if I ask why such inventories are not present in this thread?

Make a scroll. Roll once for effect.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 01:13:27 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2014, 11:39:31 am »

Climb into that hole, then write a spell on a scroll, if I have any.

Don't forget to specify how many times you want him to roll for effect.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2014, 10:44:27 am »

Bob Robertson
You, for some reason, decide that now would be a good time to create a scroll; however, you cannot find a suitably flat place to create the scroll without the runes being smudged or the paper tearing.

###
    ..#
   ##.#
    #.#
   ##.##
   #.@.#
####...####

Tal Mi Awl
You permit yourself a mild chuckle at what had happened, before going over and starting work on another scroll.  Your target comes in soon, but doesn't look your way for too long.

Scooby
You climb down into the hole.  You look for a place to create a scroll, but the rubble provides no place to comfortably create a scroll.  You instead inspect the area.  You soon come to the back wall, but before you proceed, you see a circle of some kind etched into the stone work, with various markings along the back walls and the area immediately adjacent.  No matter how much you try to focus, you cannot determine the origin of the symbols, but it slightly disturbs you that this area is completely untouched by anything.

###>>>>
#......
#.#....
#@#<<<<
#*#
###

Alisine
You finish your scroll, and look at what you made.

Effect
There is an earthquake and then <targeting> becomes slowfooted.

Targeting
you

Vaclav Sykora
You search around the room and where you were standing, but you find nothing.  There are no signs of any magic traps in the area.  Slightly disturbed, you head over to the other side of the area, dodging the hail as you head over, and see two of the others working on scrolls, one just completing theirs.  You suspect that it was one of the two who are now missing that did this, since you doubt anyone would want to stay near the scene; however, the hail will prevent you from checking the other towers for now.  Too dangerous for your now hollow bones.

Jule Orien
You carefully sneak deeper into the cave, extremely careful not to disturb anything.  You freeze when you hear the hydra moving again, but eventually break out of it, and time your steps with its so as not to arouse any suspicion.  You eventually reach a small room.  There is a slanted slab in one corner that could serve as a bed, but you think you might want to move deeper, so the hydra doesn't immediately find you if it decides to come back here.

#######
#...@.###
#.#.......
#.#########
#.....#
#####.#
    #.#
   ##.##
   #.?.#
####...####

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2014, 11:32:19 am »

great, another useless scroll. why did the humans decide that using magic in this way was acceptable...

Label the scrolls, then look for something that can be used as a weapon.
Labels sent as PM
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:37:24 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2014, 11:33:02 am »

Return to the tower?
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2014, 11:40:09 am »

Return to the tower?

Did you forget to read the turn before this one that explained why you came to the cave?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5