Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland, Vietnam, and Nepal]  (Read 14925 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

What in the hell?

Ah, my head! You think you could tone down that unintelligible nonsense so we can talk like civilized people? Maybe go get a coffee or something?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Damnit Joe."

Get moving. Don't want to get traced. Get to the apartment, and scope it out.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Act like a drunk ditz to fool people into believing that's why I'm behaving inappropriately.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

"That's one down."
Check if I have anymore C4 on me. If I do, throw it at our remaining pursuers. If I don't, take out my pistol and attempt to shoot the enemy driver.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile

Shoot the fucker driving the nearest truck right in his Russian face.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

Continue to GTFO.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

What in the hell?

Ah, my head! You think you could tone down that unintelligible nonsense so we can talk like civilized people? Maybe go get a coffee or something?

What in the hell?" Joe begins. "Ah, my head! You think you could tone down that unintelligible nonsense so we can talk like civilized people? Maybe go get a coffee or something? (3+1 - Seduction) The guard stops and stares for a moment at Joe, amazed that his captive is attempting to seduce him. Unfortunately, this man doesn't roll that way. He doesn't attack Joe, giving him a moment of freedom.

"Damnit Joe."

Get moving. Don't want to get traced. Get to the apartment, and scope it out.
"Damnit Joe." John says, making his way to the apartment. When he arrives, he begins to scout the place. (4 - Searching) He sees that the place is very isolated, so no police are likely to show up. There are two door guards with unidentifiable assault rifles, and there is one in an alleyway out of view of the entrance.

Act like a drunk ditz to fool people into believing that's why I'm behaving inappropriately.
Heather gets up and stumbles over to the man, trying to him into believing that she is drunk. (1 - Seduction) While stumbling over, she accidentally tackles the man! Security guards begin to shout and run over, and the man takes a swing at her! (2 vs 3) Heather tries to dodge, but the attack still grazes against her cheek. She becomes infuriated, and swings back. (3 vs 4) The man dodges, and kicks Heather in the leg. She stumbles backwards slightly, bumping into a security guard. He grabs her by the arms, and throws cuffs on her. Immediately, they bring her into the hallway, which for some reason, is completely devoid of guests.

"That's one down."
Check if I have anymore C4 on me. If I do, throw it at our remaining pursuers. If I don't, take out my pistol and attempt to shoot the enemy driver.
Shoot the fucker driving the nearest truck right in his Russian face.
Continue to GTFO.
Pustin continues to put the pedal to the metal (2 - Driving), and hits a rock on the side of the road! The car jerks to a halt. The jeep flies by, and the gunner opens fire. Just as it does, Bryan begins blasting him. (2 vs 4) Bullets fly into both vehicles, and a stray bullet hits Bryan in the shoulder! He falls into the back seat, bleeding. Spades pops up with his final pack of C4 explosives, and throws it at the enemy jeep. (3+1 - Explosives) It lands on the back side of the jeep, and the enemy MG gunner looks down at it, before it explodes and rips the skin from his face and tears his precious MG from their vehicle. He falls down into the jeep, lifeless.

Spoiler: Joe Bridger (Remuthra) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer) (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

See, I told you Seduction was universally useful!

Play to my captor's superiority complex by emphasizing how much I am at his mercy. Got to play the damsel in distress angle.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Oh, this'll be hard."

Sneak up behind the one in the alleyway, and knock him out. If discovered, headshot the two guards at the entrance. If not, observe the situation.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

See, I told you Seduction was universally useful!
If they aren't homosexual (which I did in fact roll, you need a 4 or higher), then you can't do much other than keep them from doing something. You can, however, use seduction to influence him against his cause.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

restart GTFO
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Shoot the russian driver in the face.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]