Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland, Vietnam, and Nepal]  (Read 14987 times)

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
Re: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland and Vietnam]
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2014, 05:58:09 pm »

Assist Spades and Pustin in whatever they're doing. If they say punch, say "how hard?"
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2014, 06:35:49 pm »

Act uninterested, and quietly follow the russians.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2014, 10:18:32 pm »

"Guys, you might want to see this... Vietnamese Department of Foreign Affairs, and he's selling guns, tanks, everything!"

Poke around a bit more, send anything I find to the others.
John quickly pulls out his PDA and sends out a message to Luke Throg and Joe Bridger.
The message reads "Guys, you might want to see this... Vietnamese Department of Foreign Affairs, and he's selling guns, tanks, everything!"
He continues looking through the information. (4+1 - Computers) Looking through all his files, he finds the account names of multiple other top dogs that are selling the weapons. 'If we can take these guys down, the rest will topple.' he thinks. Plotting the positions on his PDA's map, he then sends the information to the others.

Assist Spades and Pustin in whatever they're doing. If they say punch, say "how hard?"
Spades and Pustin aren't doing anything, so Bryan just drinks at the bar.

Act uninterested, and quietly follow the russians.
Luke waits until the deal is finished, and then tails the Russians. (5+1 - Stealth) He tails the men through the streets, not even being seen by others. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop he follows the Russians back to a shady warehouse in the docks. Unfortunately, he was tailing so well that when they went inside, he went inside as well. He jumps into a window, and immediately realizes his mistake and hides behind a crate. There are probably twenty of them in here! Just about every single one is armed, and a few even have body armor on. If you try to jump back out the window, you'll be seen.

Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Luke Throg (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2014, 10:19:11 pm »

Since you guys in Iceland are grouped up, I'll wait to do your updates until you've all put one in. That's what I'll do whenever people group up.

*gobbles menacingly*

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2014, 10:40:10 pm »

I'll do spades and me -

"Hey guys, we're all groovy here, aren't we babey?"
If Pustin's suave doesn't work, Slick takes out his M9 and puts a double tap into the nearest mans head, while Pustin protects him with his knife.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2014, 11:07:10 pm »

"Roger. Let's take a closer look at this."

Acquire audience with nearest off-duty gun merchant. Convert to sleeper agent with dapper charms.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2014, 11:42:31 pm »

If Pustin can't talk us out of this, crack skulls. If they're armed, start tossing some lead around.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2014, 09:09:06 am »

"Hey, you know who you're messing with, huh?"
Pull out my calling card and attempt to intimidate them. If they're not immideately intimidated, pull out my knife and threaten to stab one of them in the arm. If they attacks us, start stabbing.

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2014, 09:22:41 am »

Ready my weapon and find some cover. Shoot of they find me and shoot.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2014, 10:45:46 am »

Nice...

Head to one of the other places, sneaking past anyone I see, and hack their computers.

(So, hacker... good guy to have on your team, great at gathering info.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2014, 12:55:04 pm »

I'll do spades and me -

"Hey guys, we're all groovy here, aren't we babey?"
If Pustin's suave doesn't work, Slick takes out his M9 and puts a double tap into the nearest mans head, while Pustin protects him with his knife.

If Pustin can't talk us out of this, crack skulls. If they're armed, start tossing some lead around.
"Hey, you know who you're messing with, huh?"
Pull out my calling card and attempt to intimidate them. If they're not immideately intimidated, pull out my knife and threaten to stab one of them in the arm. If they attacks us, start stabbing.

Spades first calls out, "Hey, you know who you're messing with, huh?" to the fishermen, but Pustin sits him down calmly. He then turns around.
Pustin Aowers calls out, "Hey guys, we're all groovy here, aren't we babey?" (5 - Seduction) Amazingly, the fishermen all seem fine and they sit back down. "Good job, Aowers." Spades says, amazed, while Bryan puts his M4 back in his bag.

"Roger. Let's take a closer look at this."

Acquire audience with nearest off-duty gun merchant. Convert to sleeper agent with dapper charms.
Joe Bridger walks over to the nearest of the gun stalls, and walks up the merchant. "Hey, you got a minute?" he says in Vietnamese. (1 - Persuasion) The merchant looks at him and replies in English, "I sure do, American." Immediately, two goons grab Joe's arms from behind, so that he can't move. The merchant signals for the goons to follow him, and he starts to lead Joe off into an alleyway.

Ready my weapon and find some cover. Shoot of they find me and shoot.
Luke gets his weapon ready, and proceeds to hide behind the crate. (2 - Stealth) Not listening to the conversation, he keeps his weapon ready in case someone comes over to where he is. Unfortunately, a man walks right by him when heading into a room just behind Luke. The man sees Luke, but he is ready. He puts a quick bullet into the man's head, but everyone else in the room notices. They start to yell and grab the assault rifles. The layout of the building is as such: Luke is behind a large crate in the side of the warehouse, and there is an empty room behind him with cabinets and files. There is a balcony on the far side of the warehouse, with two men on top, watching. The seventeen other men are on the ground floor, grabbing various assortments of cover. Only half of them can find adequate cover, however.
Nice...

Head to one of the other places, sneaking past anyone I see, and hack their computers.

(So, hacker... good guy to have on your team, great at gathering info.)
John begins to head over to one of the other apartments that he found, only three blocks away. Sneaking through alleyways and passing everyone he sees. (5 - Stealth) He is entirely unseen, and when he arrives he finds a ladder that leads directly up onto the rooftop. Going through the staircase on the rooftop, he has access to all of the rooms. Next, he hacks the administrator's computer.  (4 - Computers) He bypasses the man's security, and resets the password to his computer. Luckily, he even finds information on the buyers from their business. It isn't good. They've sold enough weapons to fuel an entire army in just one month, and if the information John was given at briefing is true, then the Russians are getting all of this profit. This needs to be stopped.

Spoiler: Joe Bridger (Remuthra) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:59:13 pm by bsnott »

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2014, 12:55:29 pm »

Oh god, two of our agents are probably about to die horribly.

*gobbles menacingly*

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2014, 01:30:38 pm »

I said seduce, not persuade :(.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2014, 01:49:29 pm »

Again, protect Pustin and Spades, if they can't get someone to listen to reason, break their stupid Russian face.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2014, 01:52:15 pm »

Sneak over to another dealers place, hack them. Once again, send any info I find to the others.

(My entire job is to be the information gathering guy, so, gonna keep doing this.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12