Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland, Vietnam, and Nepal]  (Read 15025 times)

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
Re: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland and Vietnam]
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2014, 12:52:31 am »

Punch the som'bitch in the kisser and high tail it outta there. Resolve to see if my more socially-apt comrades found anything. Call them/beep them/whatever, and go wherever they are.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 03:35:12 am by VinnieTheDead »
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2014, 06:30:22 am »

Tell them to go away and if they don't, dive behind a box if they open fire or start attacking.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2014, 09:36:44 am »

"Joe? Look what I - Sonofa. Well, guess it's up to me."

John sneaks over to the apartment.
John Doe decided to start sneaking over to the location of the apartment (2 - Pathfinding). He doesn't find it, but he does find a map on the network he's broken into. He could probably find the apartment on that.

Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer) (click to show/hide)

Follow.
Joe Bridger follows the man into the alleyway, while the man he follows dips any weaves through streets and buildings (5 - Pathfinding). Joe easily keeps up with the man, and the man actually seems impressed when he finally stops and looks behind him. You are in a very confined and empty space.

Spoiler: Joe Bridger (Remuthra) (click to show/hide)

Punch the som'bitch in the kisser and high tail it outta there. Resolve to see if my more socially-apt comrades found anything. Call them/beep them/whatever, and go wherever they are.
Bryan Hauson quickly throws a punch at the man (6+1 - Hand-to-hand combat). The punch hits the guy square in the mouth, not only making him go unconscious, but making him fly out into the street, then being run over by a car. People around Bryan start to pull out their phones and walk away quickly, so Bryan attempts to get away (4 - Pathfinding). He ducks and weaves through streets, coming out on the street near the docks. He resolves to check on his comrades, and pulls out his PDA. Dialing up Spades Slick and Pustin Aowers on his PDA, he asks where they are. Spades says, "We're at the bar on the docks. I've gotten some information on a camp, so we should be gearing up."

Tell them to go away and if they don't, dive behind a box if they open fire or start attacking.
Luke Throg stares back at the men for a moment, and says, "You guys looking for something? Get out of here." (4 - Persuasion) The men look at each other, and then back at Luke, and decide it isn't worth it. They stand up and walk away, into an alley.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:00:00 am by bsnott »
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2014, 10:20:53 am »

Receive information. Seduce if he tries anything.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2014, 01:09:35 pm »

sigh dejectedly. Walk over to Agent Slicks

"You find anything yet?"
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2014, 01:10:14 pm »

Find the apartment already!
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2014, 01:17:56 pm »

"You find anything yet?"
"Yeah. The guy over there, the one with a bucket of live fish at his feet is another agent from the CIA. He told me there's a camp full'a russians seven miles north of here, near the coast, see. Some trucks, next to no armor and seven or so men."

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2014, 02:15:26 pm »

Receive information. Seduce if he tries anything.
Joe decides to try to get information from the man. (4 - Persuasion) "So, what do you know about the people selling the weapons at that shop?" Joe asks.
"I have been watching them very intensively ever since they ran my shop out of business. I made a good living selling weapons for years, and then they come along and take all of my customers! I don't even understand how they have some much money, they've bought out three stalls, and sell at those too!" the man says.
"Could you put the locations of those shops in my PDA?" Joe asks. The man puts information on the shops in Joe's PDA.

"You find anything yet?"
"Yeah. The guy over there, the one with a bucket of live fish at his feet is another agent from the CIA. He told me there's a camp full'a russians seven miles north of here, near the coast, see. Some trucks, next to no armor and seven or so men."
Pustin sighs and walks from the bar to where Spades is standing. "You find anything yet?" he says.
Spades Slick replies, "Yeah. The guy over there, the one with a bucket of live fish at his feet is another agent from the CIA. He told me there's a camp full'a russians seven miles north of here, near the coast, see. Some trucks, next to no armor and seven or so men." Agent Bryan Hauson arrives to the bar just as their conversation is ending, yells out, (2 - Sneaking) "Hey guys, let's go take out that Russian camp!"
All eyes turn to your trio, and a few fishermen get up and begin to surround you.

Find the apartment already!
John Doe uses the map to locate the apartment (4 - Pathfinding) and easily makes his way there. Upon arrival, he sees a few people outside, but nothing dangerous. Checking his PDA for the Room number, he sees that the administrator logs on from a computer in Room 27.

Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 02:20:43 pm by bsnott »

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2014, 02:21:59 pm »

The fractions in the skills list now mean how many times you've done a skill compared to how many times you need to do it to level up. So if you have 1/3 in Persuasion for example, it means that you need to do Persuasion three times, and you've done it once. Failure/Success doesn't matter for experience.

*gobbles menacingly*

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2014, 02:22:58 pm »

Try to hack into the computer from the outside. If not, send message to others asking for them to get here ASAP.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2014, 03:48:04 pm »

"Thanks for the information, my friend. Rest assured it will pay off."

Find a good nearby building to watch from, and see where these gun merchants when they leave. Meanwhile, send the updated information to my teammates.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2014, 04:11:45 pm »

Gear up, smoke some weed, I dunno. Meet up at the bar.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2014, 05:04:46 pm »

Keep looking for those weapons.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2014, 05:36:00 pm »

Try to hack into the computer from the outside. If not, send message to others asking for them to get here ASAP.
John tries to hack into the administrator's computer from the outside. (3+1 - Computers - LEVEL UP!) He gets into the computer, and resets the password. He is now free to do whatever he wants to it, uninterrupted. He looks around the server, and finds that the computer's owner has been using the same username for almost all things he registers to. The name is Cio Maele, and John looks the name up. Cio Maele is a government official in the Vietnamese Department of Foreign Affairs.

"Why is this guy selling weapons on the street?" John says out loud.

"Thanks for the information, my friend. Rest assured it will pay off."

Find a good nearby building to watch from, and see where these gun merchants when they leave. Meanwhile, send the updated information to my teammates.
"Thank you for the information, my friend." Joe says, "Rest assured it will pay off." Sending the information to John and Luke. He then leaves the alley, and looks for a building with a good vantage point over the marketplace, and specifically the arms stall. (2 - Searching) Unfortunately, he can't find any enterable buildings that overlook the stall.

Gear up, smoke some weed, I dunno. Meet up at the bar.
Vinnie walks down the dock, putting a clip into the M4 and putting his combat gear over his clothes. (4 - Pathfinding - LEVEL UP!) He gets to the bar, and meets up with Spades and Pustin.

Keep looking for those weapons.
Luke starts to look around for a weapons stall, when a message pops into his PDA. He checks it, and sees that Joe has sent him a map of the marketplace, indicating the stalls. Luke easily finds the stall nearest to him, and there is a deal going down as he gets there. There is a group of three men in suits buying silenced pistols, and none of them look Vietnamese. In fact, they look Russian.

Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer (click to show/hide)

*gobbles menacingly*

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2014, 05:39:05 pm »

"Guys, you might want to see this... Vietnamese Department of Foreign Affairs, and he's selling guns, tanks, everything!"

Poke around a bit more, send anything I find to the others.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12