Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland, Vietnam, and Nepal]  (Read 14927 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Dagger Branch: Cold War Spy RTD [Missions in Iceland, Vietnam, and Nepal]
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2014, 02:37:34 pm »

Run back to the shaguar.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2014, 04:47:53 pm »

"Copy that. Scrubbing my PDA."

Send all information on my PDA to Lumberjack, before deleting anything that could be used to trace me back to the US. Then, try to find a meeting between the Russians and the Vietnamese.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2014, 06:09:15 pm »

Light armor? More like make like a tree and get the fuck out of there.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2014, 07:24:32 pm »

Enter party innocuously, join random seat at a table and covertly scan the room for my target.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2014, 09:54:17 pm »

"Hey people, I don't think these guys are here to party. Let's get the hell out of here!"

Pustin quickly searches the camp for Intel, and then sprints back to the Shaguar.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Enter party innocuously, join random seat at a table and covertly scan the room for my target.
Heather walks calmly into the party through the front door, pulling out her invitation and planting it on the guard's chest before she is even asked. The guard looks it over, and waves her through. Inside is the dining room, a large place with around twenty tables seating an average of five patrons each, Heather observes. She sits down at an unoccupied table and scans the room for the target. (1 - Searching) She makes herself obvious when scanning out the party, and calls attention to herself. One of the patrons gets up and starts to walk over to a security guard, likely to report her.

Run back to the shaguar.
Light armor? More like make like a tree and get the fuck out of there.
"Hey people, I don't think these guys are here to party. Let's get the hell out of here!"

Pustin quickly searches the camp for Intel, and then sprints back to the Shaguar.
The trio of agents glance at the convoy coming their way, and Pustin speaks up. "Hey people, I don't think these guys are here to party. Let's get the hell out of here!" They immediately turn around and begin sprinting back to the Shaguar. (4) Just as they reach the vehicle, the enemies round the corner. A BMP and two MG-mounted jeeps drift around the corner, and begin firing in the group's direction. Bullets splatter against the ground as Pustin hops in the driver's seat and the other two agents hop in the back, guns pointed towards the enemy.

"Copy that. Scrubbing my PDA."

Send all information on my PDA to Lumberjack, before deleting anything that could be used to trace me back to the US. Then, try to find a meeting between the Russians and the Vietnamese.
"Copy that. Scrubbing my PDA." John says as he uploads all data on his PDA to Lumberjack and begins deleting all data on his PDA that could be traced back to the states. When the deletion is completed, he looks for any networks with languages in Russian to hack into,(1+2 - Computers) but there is nothing to be found.

Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer) (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Hmm, need to decide here: Should we let Remuthra die and get a new player in his spot, or just keep hoping that he comes back?

*gobbles menacingly*

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I'm still here. I just haven't had the time to go back and figure out what exactly I was doing.

EDIT: For that matter, I think I'm way out of timesync with the rest of the party.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 10:59:18 pm by Remuthra »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Where are you?"

Hunt for a signal.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

Pustn decides to GTFO.
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile

Kick out the back window, and light 'em up like a fuckin' christmas tree.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Throw any spare C4 I have onto the pursuiers and blow it up once it reaches them. Also check if there are any grenades in the car.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

"Hey baby! Don't mess with the gro~ove machine! It's already a convertible, you Neanderthal!"

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

I'm still here. I just haven't had the time to go back and figure out what exactly I was doing.

EDIT: For that matter, I think I'm way out of timesync with the rest of the party.
I've got a little something for ya.

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

"Where are you?"

Hunt for a signal.
"Where are you?" John Doe calls out to Joe Bridger, who hasn't reported in for a while now. Silence replies to the call. "Damn it Joe, what happened to you?" John says out loud as he pulls up his PDA and searches for any signals that might have anything to do with an American prisoner. (5+1 - Computers) Amazingly, he finds a Vietnamese signal that reads 'CIA agent storage' in Vietnamese. The signal comes from a building only three blocks north.

Agent Joe Bridger wakes up taking a punch to the face. He shakes it off, and sees the man who attacked him. He is wearing a mask so that his face is obscured, but he is a small man. Joe attempts to leap forward and attack the man, but realizes that he is constrained. Looking down, he sees that his weapon, PDA, and currency card are all missing. He begins to observe the room, looking for any way out, (1 - Searching) the interrogator punches him again. He shouts, "Where is the third agent?" in Vietnamese.

Pustn decides to GTFO.
Throw any spare C4 I have onto the pursuiers and blow it up once it reaches them. Also check if there are any grenades in the car.
Pustin pushes the pedal to the metal, and the car speeds off down the hill. Bryan kicks at the seat in front of him, and Pustin shouts at him, "Hey baby! Don't mess with the gro~ove machine! It's already a convertible, you Neanderthal!" and Bryan stops. Just then, one of the jeeps comes over the hill. Bryan begins blasting it with his M4. (3 vs 3) The bullets splash against the jeep, but none of them hit an enemy. The enemies fire back, but the bullets hit the back of the Shaguar. "Watch the paint, baby!" Pustin shouts back. Just then, Spades pulls out the C4 from his backpack, and throws it out at the enemy jeep. (4+1 vs 2) It lands on the ground, and just as the enemy jeeps drives over it, Spades hits the detonator. The jeep explodes and tips backwards, to be replaced by the other jeep.

Spoiler: John Doe (Playergamer) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Joe Bridger (Remuthra) (click to show/hide)

*gobbles menacingly*
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12