Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26500 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2014, 12:46:21 pm »

Try to gather the group together for a planning meeting.  Operational goals, targets, means, etc.

Mr. Khai, whenever everyone is ready, I believe that we need to have a meeting about what our policies are.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 12:53:45 pm by 4maskwolf »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2014, 12:56:08 pm »

"I'll be at it, might be a little late though I've got at least 3 meetings planned in the next hour maybe more oh and as promised.

Corran hands over the files of 5 S.W.A.T officers.

"Recruited and filled in, I'll start distributing men to where they're needed once the rest of my meetings are over with. Don't worry They're all with cops, nobody we can't trust. Every law enforcement officer in this country knows better then to try and play me.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 12:58:02 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 19, 2014, 01:12:08 pm »

I hope that is true.  But the files on them were fairly complete.

Go find the others

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 19, 2014, 01:26:18 pm »

Head back downtown. Buy the following:

5 Cheap Texting Phones
1 Blank Mask
1 Binoculars
1 Set of Handcuffs
[OOC: You didn't list the price of Tasers. Not too important now, but I'd like to know for future references.]

Head back to the base. Set up each phone, make sure each has the number of the other phones. Give them each the corresponding account names:

Car.
Den.
Rey.
Bla.
Vic.

Take the phone labelled 'Vic'. Head over to Reynaldo and hand him the 'Rey.' Phone. Talk to him and Corran:

"These are our phones, I've labelled them with the first three letters of everyone's names so that we're unidentifiable if they're taken, and simultaneously we can easily tell who is whom. I've also made each of us contacts already. Reynaldo, since you're going to look for everyone, could you take the phones and distribute them. And Corran, can I get your number to add to everyone's phone?"

If Reynaldo accepts, give him the remaining three phones. If Corran accepts, add his number as a contact in each phone under the Contact Name of 'Cor'."

((Does anyone object to my purposes? The phones are essentially and only cost $125, but I can wait to get the other things.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 19, 2014, 01:29:05 pm »

Head back downtown. Buy the following:

5 Cheap Texting Phones
1 Blank Mask
1 Binoculars
1 Set of Handcuffs
[OOC: You didn't list the price of Tasers. Not too important now, but I'd like to know for future references.]

Head back to the base. Set up each phone, make sure each has the number of the other phones. Give them each the corresponding account names:

Car.
Den.
Rey.
Bla.
Vic.

Take the phone labelled 'Vic'. Head over to Reynaldo and hand him the 'Rey.' Phone. Talk to him and Corran:

"These are our phones, I've labelled them with the first three letters of everyone's names so that we're unidentifiable if they're taken, and simultaneously we can easily tell who is whom. I've also made each of us contacts already. Reynaldo, since you're going to look for everyone, could you take the phones and distribute them. And Corran, can I get your number to add to everyone's phone?"

If Reynaldo accepts, give him the remaining three phones. If Corran accepts, add his number as a contact in each phone under the Contact Name of 'Cor'."

((Does anyone object to my purposes? The phones are essentially and only cost $125, but I can wait to get the other things.))
Oh damnit. I was just writing them one after the other, but halfway through I decided to make an actual list, and tasers were halfway done when I did so. They're 50 dollars.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 19, 2014, 01:31:09 pm »

((That's fairly pricey at our current budget, I'll hold off on getting any for now.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2014, 01:31:56 pm »

Sure, I don't mind what you buy I can probably get most of what I need from the cops directly.

Corran holds out his phone to have numbers added and his own taken.

(( So Player will you have any time today or? ))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:35:25 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2014, 01:32:49 pm »

Couple of hours. My brains fried and I just wanna shoot people in TF2 for a bit.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2014, 01:35:00 pm »

(( Np I'll be around till maybe 1am my time. Gotta be up to go running at 4. Luckily for me I don't sleep much.

Will I be able to do the Chief, Retired Cops and Old S.W.A.T buddies or is that to much for one turn? I figure the latter 2 will only take 4-5 minutes each. ))

While he waits for his phone back Corran looks at the woman.

"What do you think about the cult guy? I don't like him he's walking around town talking to anybody who'll listen. He's going to get us in trouble.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:36:37 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2014, 01:39:00 pm »

"Thanks Corran. You know, I don't think we'll have a problem working together as long as we can come to a power agreement. You do your thing, I'll do mine, and whenever we do anything involving the agency we get everyone. I'm honestly glad to have someone with your assets working with me. If you have a problem with me, well, I just hope you get over it. I don't really have an issue with you, and frankly I've made enough enemies in my career that I don't need many more."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2014, 01:42:08 pm »

"We'll see, every woman I've ever worked with who had any kind of authority ended up causing more problems then she solved so...

Anyway I've pulled in a few men already and meeting with a load more in the next hour. If I'm late to the meeting just tell them to start without me and I'll come when I'm finished.
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2014, 01:46:49 pm »

Take the phones and look for the others.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2014, 01:57:19 pm »

Blank buy some chili dust from a cooking store as well as some eggs and a toothpick.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2014, 02:10:13 pm »

Wait list please. I'll fill out a sheet closer to the time I can join.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2014, 02:12:06 pm »

"We'll see, every woman I've ever worked with who had any kind of authority ended up causing more problems then she solved so...

Anyway I've pulled in a few men already and meeting with a load more in the next hour. If I'm late to the meeting just tell them to start without me and I'll come when I'm finished.

"You know it's just a matter of perception right? There's plenty of guys you've worked with that have been trouble for you, that's how it is in this business. It's just that if one of your superiors or equals was a woman, you suddenly had something specific to stereotype her with. I've had issues like that, mostly with men, so is it fair for me to assume that if you're a man with authority you'll end up causing me problems?"
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33