Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26529 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2014, 03:22:59 am »

"MY life story is well known and John can provide plenty of proof for my word.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 06:24:11 pm »

(Waiting for GWG, not a big deal since it's only been a day though.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 06:24:56 pm »

He probably forgot.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 06:27:44 pm »

Might be a good idea to PM him.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 06:29:15 pm »

Well, he's probably going to have time at around... 8 my time. So... two and a half hours.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2014, 06:34:06 pm »

Find that compound!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 11:28:42 pm »

"MY life story is well known and John can provide plenty of proof for my word.

"I don't care."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2014, 03:26:04 am »

((Blue's taken. Need to find something else.))
Alright everyone, we are supposed to be a team here.  That means that we do our job and have a few arguments as possible.
"In theory."

Begin setting up a workshop.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2014, 07:34:54 am »

Could I please get put on the waitlist?
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2014, 03:33:30 pm »

Turn 2: Can't You Stay Out of Trouble For a Day?

Carl Anderson

(3+1) You set up a fairly decent workshop in one of the bedrooms. Chances are, you could probably make just about anything that you will be able to fit through the door, given time and materials.

Corran Harvey Khai

(1+1-2) You approach John, asking for info about all soldiers, police, and federal agents within 100 miles. "Yeah, no. I can't do that. You know what's within 100 miles of here? Chicago. I'm not saying you can't be trusted, I'm just saying..." You understand, and try to dig up info by yourself. (6-1) You stumble upon a metaphorical goldmine of info on nearby police, and former police. The force consists of about 25 officers, and a unit of 5 pseudo-SWAT. There are also around 10 former officers still in town. You try to read all the files, but stop when you realize just how comprehensive they are. It would be almost impossible to read the whole thing in one sitting.

Densi Opin

(1) You go looking for a compound or abandoned building, but don't manage to find anything that looks promising. On the way back to the building, two thugs, somewhere in their teens, step out of the alleyway, 1 holding a knife, the other a baseball bat. "Give us all your money or we'll gut you like a pig!" (?) You guess by their nervous looks that they're alone. The one holding the bat seems to be inching away, like he really doesn't want to do this.

Reynaldo Richardson

You skim through the files on the Mayor and the Chief of Police. As far as you can tell, the Mayor is a good man with a clean past, but some sort of family problem, possibly involving children. The Chief of Police is an experienced officer, but he appears to be haunted by... something. Then, you head over to the crimes of note.
  • There's been a recent string of burglaries, which wouldn't really be of note, except that some of the stolen items were found in downtown Chicago during police raids, having traveled at least 80 miles.
  • A couple was found shot, execution style, in their living room, with a Confederate flag laid over the bodies.
  • A group of 4 men robbed a store two weeks ago. Wearing red ski masks and black hoodies, they walked in with handguns and took roughly 500 dollars from the registers.
  • The Chief of Police believes that roughly 10 kilos of marijuana is circulating through town, being grown at two grow houses somewhere on the east side of town. He can't pinpoint where however.
You take a breath after reading that. This innocent little town seems a little less innocent now.

Blank

(1) You begin preaching in the town square, trying to start a cult, but no one seems to care. Rejection hurts...

Victoriea Hegemony

You begin reading up on the gangs. Apparently, there are two big gangs in town.

Johnny's Rebs: A local chapter of a large gang that is attempting to secede. Bunch of lunatics, but well armed.
Estimated Population: 50
Standard Operating Procedure: Extort local businesses. Kill anyone who resists.
Chain of Command: Unknown
Relationship with You: Neutral. They don't even know you exist.
Relationship with Police: Overwhelming. They have bigger numbers and more guns, the police can't really fight back.
Relationship with Cossacks: Hostile. The Cossacks usually end up robbing stores that are under their protection, leading to firefights.

The Cossacks: Off shoot of the Russian mob, The Cossacks are a fairly rich gang of 1st to 4th generation Russian immigrants.
Estimated Population: 50
Standard Operating Procedure: Rob stores. Deal drugs. Pay off anyone who resists.
Chain of Command: Unknown
Relationship with You: Neutral. They don't know you exist.
Relationship with Police: Annoyed. The police here are almost incorruptible, unfortunately for the rich kids.
Relationship with Johnny's Rebs: Hostile. The two gangs get into fights whenever the Cossacks rob a store under protection.

Spoiler: The Agency (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Directors (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2014, 03:39:12 pm »

Set up in the office on the top floor and take the bedroom closest to it.

Check the ages of the 10 retired cops and note phone numbers on my laptop. Also find the contact number for the mini swat teams commander, the highest ranking known Cossack and the chief of police and do the same.
Send a message to both the commander and chief asking them to come here discreetly, send them my badge number to prove my identity. Ask the Commander to come now and the Chief in 1 hour, Cossack if possible 30 minutes later and the 10 retired after that.
While I wait for them to arrive request that John have the chiefs full past record sent to my laptop, look for whatever he's hiding.

Try to remember any S.W.A.T who are now retired that I knew in the past.
(( Omg the 1's :D. ))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:59:18 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2014, 03:40:01 pm »

Preach to thugs and general bad sorts in alleyways.
((If you don't mind does the charisma one just mean I don't have a mallus to converting others?))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2014, 03:41:46 pm »

((So Patrick Hunt is basically permanently injured?))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2014, 03:43:21 pm »

(( My health is as good as anyones but I have physical deficiencies that will not heal, unless I get some serious surgery anyway.

Anybody adverse to making a deal with the Cossacks? Or more accurately letting them think we have a deal until we bust in and shoot them all. ))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:48:01 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2014, 03:47:06 pm »

((I am as looneys are easier to convert.))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33