Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26471 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #465 on: January 22, 2014, 06:30:46 pm »

(( I think thats everything. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 22, 2014, 06:33:55 pm »

(( I think thats everything. ))

He hit you again.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 22, 2014, 06:36:06 pm »

(( It was a slap and wasn't bolded this time, so I'm assuming it was a rp action this time not a real one. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 22, 2014, 07:32:57 pm »

Also:

Call up associates from past work in Europe, see if anyone is up for some exciting, high-paying job in the States.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 22, 2014, 09:15:14 pm »

(( I'm really this bad of a SWAT member? 2 lil gansta wannabes can get a stab in on me?))

Get doc to bind me. Ask for some files for SWAT members that could potentially be in my little squad.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 22, 2014, 09:27:56 pm »

doc sighs and binds he wound.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

This isn't dead, it's just on a bit of a hiatus. Will update within a week.

(EDIT: Or 16 days.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:06:54 am by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just got told that this isn't dead.  Damn it, live, I put too much time into arguing in this  :P.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Sorry this isn't an update, for any of you still holding on. I just want to notify you to a poll I'm putting up, about the future of this game. I can either update this, or I will start a new game, with a different premise. (Either way, I'll actually consistently update after this.) If you choose to start the new game, I'll put you all on reserve until otherwise noted.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say go ahead and start the new one, because it sounds a lot more reasonable than this was, as fun as it is.

Also, if the new one starts, reserving a spot in case I am at school at the time.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say go ahead and start the new one, because it sounds a lot more reasonable than this was, as fun as it is.

Also, if the new one starts, reserving a spot in case I am at school at the time.

I'll concur. This was a fun starting point, but I think it would be best if we restarted somewhere. The up-side is that you can utilize the knowledge from GM'ing this game to improve the next one, which is always good (I'm thinking of doing a similar thing in one of my own RPGs).

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm ok with either, continue this or just starting over with something fresh. What is the new one about?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 06:15:15 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

If that poll was still up I would've voted for a new one. Not because I didn't like the plot but because I'm not into modern settings.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

poke poke
New thread time.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Going up tomorrow.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33