Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26474 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #450 on: January 21, 2014, 07:59:16 pm »

Personally, I have not made a decision on religion.  I have studied many religions, and all of them speak to me in different ways.  Why is it relevant?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 21, 2014, 08:01:51 pm »

Personally, I have not made a decision on religion.  I have studied many religions, and all of them speak to me in different ways.  Why is it relevant?

"This was mainly to Corran's men, I actually did not know you were here. Hi."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 21, 2014, 11:37:15 pm »

Ok, I guess I may have lied about the update. I had stuff to do, and now it's too late to put up an update. I solemnly promise I will get you an update by 6 PM my time tomorrow
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 21, 2014, 11:49:57 pm »

(( Why did we make an OOC thread Player :P. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 22, 2014, 10:17:02 am »

Walk up to Corran and his men at the training range, salute the officers. Then signal to Corran to come over and say to the retired cops:

Your boss and I have been discussing operations objectives with the rest of the directors. There are stolen goods flowing out of this town to Chicago, and we decided to set up two-man shifts on the road to Chicago, watching for signs of suspicious activity. Mr. Khai requested that you all have time for training as well, so two hour shifts seem best.  Since you all have been out of the force for a little while, Mr. Khai thought that it would be good practice to do some basic police nobs before any major raids happen. While I am sure you are all perfectly capable of holding your own, with the limited personnel we have right now, someone has to do the job, and you fine gentlemen seemed the best candidates.

arrange for the stakeout
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:22:34 am by 4maskwolf »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 22, 2014, 10:26:20 am »

"All sounds good to me, we can keep those senses sharp while Vic here drills you into the ground to get your shooting skills up to my standards.

Once that's done we can look into your hand to hand skills so don't think this is gonna be an easy job for you.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 22, 2014, 03:55:12 pm »

By the way, Mr. Khai, have you talked to the mayor yet?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 22, 2014, 04:06:46 pm »

"I plan to this evening. I wanted to get up to date on the town.and get the cops on.board first. Negotiate from a position of strength and all that.

Care to join me?
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 22, 2014, 04:09:10 pm »

Probably, I need to figure out what everyone is doing, but I'll join you for that.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 22, 2014, 04:15:33 pm »

"I'll let you know when it's time then.
Caine's law.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 22, 2014, 06:24:57 pm »

Yeah, guys, can you just repost actions for me? I can dig through the pile of RP, but I think I'm missing one or two besides superblackcat's.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 22, 2014, 06:25:42 pm »

Contact all 10 old S.W.A.T buddies and ask them to come meet with me together. Have my meeting with 10 retired cops. Have my meeting with chief of police. Attend the meeting with the other directors.
Speak with the imprisoned Cossack and take one of my 2 second in commands with me.
(( Done by PM. ))

Ask John to look up any retired medics, doctors and surgeons in town and to get replacements for the cops I recruited sent here.
Also ask him to get me records of any officers in towns around our location that have been given medal for distinguished service.

Sell 9 of the 10 pistols.
Buy 6 S.W.A.T issue SMG's.

Place 5 cops into S.W.A.T and give each 1 a set of armor and SMG. All 20 S.W.A.T get a flash grenade each. Place Travis in command of 9 and Isaac in command of 9.
Travis and Isaac train the rookies and me to S.W.A.T standards. I use my instruction experience to assist them in how to train people.

Me and my men attends Vic's training aswell.

The 10 retired cops are assigned to the Docs command.
The 10 cops are assigned to Vics command.

(( I don't think GWG ever did one. I didn't see one anyway. ))
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:57:30 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 22, 2014, 06:26:09 pm »

Blank buy some chili dust from a cooking store as well as some eggs and a toothpick.
And the other secret action.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 22, 2014, 06:27:08 pm »

Head back downtown. Buy the following:

5 Cheap Texting Phones
1 Blank Mask
1 Binoculars
1 Set of Handcuffs
[OOC: You didn't list the price of Tasers. Not too important now, but I'd like to know for future references.]

Head back to the base. Set up each phone, make sure each has the number of the other phones. Give them each the corresponding account names:

Car.
Den.
Rey.
Bla.
Vic.

Take the phone labelled 'Vic'. Head over to Reynaldo and hand him the 'Rey.' Phone. Talk to him and Corran:

"These are our phones, I've labelled them with the first three letters of everyone's names so that we're unidentifiable if they're taken, and simultaneously we can easily tell who is whom. I've also made each of us contacts already. Reynaldo, since you're going to look for everyone, could you take the phones and distribute them. And Corran, can I get your number to add to everyone's phone?"

If Reynaldo accepts, give him the remaining three phones. If Corran accepts, add his number as a contact in each phone under the Contact Name of 'Cor'."

((Does anyone object to my purposes? The phones are essentially and only cost $125, but I can wait to get the other things.))

"Well, let's get to it then boys."

Take my new things and the police/S.W.A.T-men down to the training area indicated. See what they already know, then begin training them in the more intricate features of close-quarters combat.

Put on the Armor. Get a feel for it. Hopefully, it's the right size.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:29:59 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 22, 2014, 06:28:21 pm »

find everyone, have meeting, set up stakeout, check out local medical store to see what they have.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33