Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26530 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2014, 11:39:16 pm »

"I'm already on it, you may need to train them up a bit though depending on how experienced they are but I'll get as many law enforcement and military personnel as I can. We may need more space though and preferably something more secure.

Can you look for something while I gather up some men?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 11:47:48 pm »

"I catch people and I shoot people. It seems that we've been tasked with ending crime, funny that your national government spends so much money on stoping something that is glorified in your culture."

Read up on what we know about the gangs.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 11:53:17 pm »

"Crime is not glorified in my culture, it's stamped out.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 11:56:52 pm »

"Are you not an American?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 11:58:58 pm »

"Ofcourse I'm American unlike you. So kindly stop insulting me and everybody I worked with.
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2014, 12:06:29 am »

"I was speaking of your movies, your television, your music, your video games. Are you telling me that you've never seen any part of your culture where a criminal or gangster is portrayed as a hero?"

Noticing Corran's glare, Victoriea responds with a not-so-subtle gesture, one that clearly symbolizes Victoriea's fist going straight up Corran's asshole.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2014, 12:11:58 am »

"Wouldn't know, some of us live in the real world not videogames. I've been busy "dealing" with criminals my way.
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2014, 12:15:41 am »

Victoriea begins to say something, but then drops to a sigh, mumbling something about "Evasiviness." She the turns to the files to search got relevant information on gangs.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2014, 12:17:30 am »

"What do you need?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2014, 12:18:47 am »

"Are you speaking to me?"

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2014, 12:22:16 am »

Alright everyone, we are supposed to be a team here.  That means that we do our job and have a few arguments as possible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2014, 12:25:47 am »

"I believe he was speaking to me.

I need you to check around town for a large building or compound. Preferably abandoned but very defensible. You know how to attack a building very well. We need something that's as difficult as possible to attack.

Even doubling up 24 bedrooms isn't much, were going to need more space for living, supplies and training.
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2014, 12:27:59 am »

"If that's the case, I'd like everyone's non-professional opinions respected, especially my own. I have no issue with this man if as long as he's a positive and effective factor in this operation."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2014, 12:45:02 am »

"I'll listen if you have something useful to add, but since you've told us nothing about yourself I'm not going to risk trusting people's lives on what you say.

You catch and shoot people tells me nothing, so do human traffickers.
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2014, 12:49:25 am »

"I'll listen if you have something useful to add, but since you've told us nothing about yourself I'm not going to risk trusting people's lives on what you say.

You catch and shoot people tells me nothing, so do human traffickers.

"Read one of my files you must have if you need to know, in your great SWAT Dictionary or whatnot. Not all of us are compelled to recite a damn auto-biography the first day of the job, and there's no evidence to whatever you said. Maybe you just arrested a few hobos for drunkedness and your family's gone because they ran off with a different man. Whatever the case, your lifestory isn't my business, and visa-versa."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33