Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26497 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 01:04:24 am »

Waitlist me, too.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 01:32:10 am »

Waitlist please.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 10:39:16 am »

First update coming some time today.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 08:08:06 pm »

Turn 0: Moving Day.

Westward, Illinois. Population: 1000, or at least the files say that. (5) You each got handed a folder full of a surprising amount of information on the plane. I mean, from where some of you come from, this would be the keynote, but for a small town, it's amazing. Among the files is a file on the mayor, Ellis Petersen, a second generation German immigrant who was born at Ellis Island, and the chief of police, Dell Smith, a small-time sheriff from Kentucky who, after years of hard work, finally got promoted. There's also files on the local gangs, and a few crimes of interest. After looking these over for a while, and going to sleep (for some of you) you arrive at a nearby airport. Then, after a comparatively short ride, you come to a stop outside... a 3-story apartment building? "Here's your stop," the driver says, and once you get out, he immediately speeds off. You head inside, and see that the place is clearly abandoned, although a cursory check of the lights and faucets shows that the water and electricity is still running. Then, the chair in reception swings around. "Hello everybody!" the man sitting in the chair says. Guns immediately go up. "Oh, don't worry, it's me! John, your friendly government contact! And before you ask, my last name is John." He then walks to the stairs, before seemingly disappearing. After briefly wondering what that was about, you gather at the tables in the breakfast room to discuss what your plans are.

Spoiler: The Agency (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Directors (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 08:10:52 pm »

Examine the files, specifically the crimes of note and the evidence gathered.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 08:16:16 pm »

Begin gathering a cult.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 08:44:02 pm »

Dig up the records of all current police officers in the town and any former officers that still live here including all information on there training and experience, also check if there are any prisons nearby.

Ask John to get me records of all current and former soldiers, police and federal agents within 100 miles and send them to my laptop. Wardens and prison guards included if within the area.

Look up the rest of the directors files.

" So, before we get to work we should probably introduce ourselves. Some of you will know my name already."

Corran says looking pointedly at Densi and then directing a hostile glare towards Victoriea.

" I'm Corran Bekter, former S.W.A.T commander and tactical coordinator for tactical response units in every branch of our security services. I "retired" 2 years ago when criminals killed my family trying to scare me and most of you probably heard something about criminal organizations that were attacked and destroyed in the last 2 years.
Apparently the government liked my approach to dealing with gangs and other criminal groups.

As for what I'll be doing, I'll handle communications with law enforcement, recruiting and distribution of tactical teams and the other business that goes along with that primarily. Other then that I'm free to use my skills wherever the rest of you require.
Densi if you don't mind I'd like you to work with me, I know how you were trained and judging from your record and what your former commander had to say your a perfect fit to lead assaults while I oversee the wider picture.
"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:56:17 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2014, 09:58:50 pm »

Recruit fighters, Strong military men.

"Hello there, I'm a high ranking S.W.A.T member. All that is buried now. I'm in charge of firepower, Basically, I hold the guns and charge like a mofo. I am able to operate large ass guns. Anything that involves shooting, like raiding gangs, and of the such, I will lead. I leave all these women-folk work at base to you guys."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:17:59 pm by Superblackcat »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2014, 10:11:47 pm »

"Any issue with training people? I can get people with experience but they'll need more training and I'm out of practice.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 10:13:06 pm »

"I may be able to reciurt people."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 10:14:30 pm »

You all feel free to do that.  Me, I'm a doctor.  I heal people.  To each their own.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 10:16:43 pm »

"By all means, I intend to stick to military and law enforcement. Just send anyone you recruit to me for assignment please. I'll ensure all recruits work to there strengths.

Need any staff doc? I can look into getting some help for you.
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 10:25:38 pm »

I wouldn't mind an assistant or two, but I think that until we have some people to help in general that I can handle medical things.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2014, 10:29:02 pm »

"With a little luck and Johns help I should have plenty of men soon. I'll try to get you a couple of field medics. Probably more use in our situation then a hospital doctor.
Caine's law.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2014, 11:17:24 pm »

"We'll need a fighting crew, as I'm the only all-out fighter here. We do have plenty of secret killers in the group. You guys mind looking for a good squad?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33