Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 27270 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #285 on: January 19, 2014, 08:14:58 pm »

Spoiler: Bla. to C.A. (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 19, 2014, 08:28:28 pm »

"If we're waiting around, I'm going to see if I can get some of my old friends in on this. Don't worry, these aren't from back during my thug days. They're either police or converted agents, like myself. If you're really suspicious, I'm sure you can check with John."

Call some associates I worked with back in Europe. See if any of them are in a need of a high-paying job where they can do what they do best.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 20, 2014, 03:41:10 am »

Corran sitting in a large leather chair in his office sends a couple of messages on his phone before adding one to the rest of the directors.

Text to all directors.
"We can meet in my office on the top floor, I have a lot of news all of it good for us. I'll wait for a majority of you to arrive to begin.

I have a plan for tonight as well.

(( I'm sure you can still attend the meeting KJ. Buying eggs so.t gonna use your whole turn.

Were never going to have this meeting lol. ))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:13:40 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 20, 2014, 07:34:15 pm »

Gentlemen and ladies, may the first meeting of S.T.I.N.G. now commence.

((Alright, whose here.  I'm assuming that it doesn't take my whole turn to patch up our injured member))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 20, 2014, 07:38:45 pm »

Corran sitting in a large leather chair in his office sends a couple of messages on his phone before adding one to the rest of the directors.

Text to all directors.
"We can meet in my office on the top floor, I have a lot of news all of it good for us. I'll wait for a majority of you to arrive to begin.

I have a plan for tonight as well.

(( I'm sure you can still attend the meeting KJ. Buying eggs so.t gonna use your whole turn.

Were never going to have this meeting lol. ))
((Trust me. Buying eggs will take longer than you think.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 20, 2014, 07:41:19 pm »

"What are we doing? What is our overall plan of action to stop these criminals from resurfacing?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 20, 2014, 07:43:52 pm »

I think we need to think about the long term of the organization first.  While rooting out crime is our primary job, we need to organize ourselves first.  Corran, why don't you share what you have, then we can get down to specifics.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 20, 2014, 07:44:44 pm »

"Well before we begin planning I have information to share on the 2 gangs in town that is relevant to the decision.

In other news, I recruited 10 retired cops, 15 cops and 15 S.W.A.T. I'm going to have them begin training once this is over.

(( Retired cops have 1 in firearms, cops have 1 in firearms and 1 in hand to hand, S.W.A.T have 2 in firearms, 2 in hand to hand and 2 in negotiations. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2014, 07:46:42 pm »

While that is all well and good, how do we plan on paying their wages.  I know that they respect you, but respect isn't cash in their hands.  We have less than 1000 dollars, and are uncertain of when we will receive any additional funding.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2014, 07:48:50 pm »

"I'll see John about that later but these men will follow me paid or not. They're with me because they want to protect and serve. They aren't here for money.

I also have a plan to acquire some more money.
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 20, 2014, 07:49:52 pm »

Blank walks in polishing his staff.
"Sorry, I was looking for my rag."

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 20, 2014, 07:51:28 pm »

Good, you're here.
For a time, perhaps, but regardless they do need to be paid.  The fact of the matter is that without pay, they can't buy food.  Even if we provided them with food, the point is that it wouldn't be right to not pay our employees.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2014, 07:52:36 pm »

"I'll handle getting them paid, but thats a long term problem and right now we need to focus on the next week not the next month.

Now, do you want me to explain what I discovered about the 2 gangs in town?
Caine's law.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2014, 07:53:48 pm »

We need to plan for the next month, or we will get there and have to make decisions on the fly.

but go ahead, share what you know.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2014, 07:53:57 pm »

"I could start asking for donations if it would help... Anyways I would like to know more about these troubled souls."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 33