Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 27248 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #270 on: January 19, 2014, 06:46:52 pm »

(( Well only the criminals, but it won't be for good. Take a good few more years yet though given that they're currently to scared of me coming back to risk anything serious. ))

"Silenced for good no, silenced long enough to give the cops a fighting chance yes. What they do now is up to them I gave them a chance.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 19, 2014, 07:06:44 pm »

((Does Corran get any penalties for having a broken face? If so, perhaps he should get that checked out.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 19, 2014, 07:07:10 pm »

(( Nearly broken, nasty bruise but thats all. Start the meeting whenever your ready I'm just wrapping up my talk with the chief and I've had some serious good luck. ))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:12:42 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 19, 2014, 07:26:01 pm »

(( Goddamnit. Patrick, why you roll so well?))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 19, 2014, 07:28:16 pm »

(( When your good, your good. It's the dices gods way of saying Corran is a badass, nothing gets in his way.

You guys are going to love what I've got. ))
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 19, 2014, 07:31:05 pm »

(( Well only the criminals, but it won't be for good. Take a good few more years yet though given that they're currently to scared of me coming back to risk anything serious. ))
((Not happening. One: You're clearly gone from the city, and no matter how secret that was it'll be obvious within a month, tops. Two: Criminals are often far stupider than that; they'll continue to crimulate regardless of if they think the Ubercop is there. Three: If you don't address the problems behind the crime, there will still be people desperate enough to join/form gangs or otherwise be criminal.))

"Silenced for good no, silenced long enough to give the cops a fighting chance yes. What they do now is up to them I gave them a chance.
"Fail because police departments are neither big enough, equipped for, nor intended for such tasks as stopping criminals from ever gathering in the city?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 19, 2014, 07:32:37 pm »

"Well I cut a few supply lines and destroyed well entrenched groups. A lot of people are alive now because they're not.

Anyway whens this meeting, I've got a lot of news to share.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 19, 2014, 07:41:13 pm »

"And what makes you think these 'supply lines' won't reform?

"And some of that news had better be about a plan..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 19, 2014, 07:42:30 pm »

"Start the meeting and find out.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 19, 2014, 07:46:23 pm »

"Is everyone here for once?"
Sig

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 19, 2014, 07:47:07 pm »

((No))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 19, 2014, 07:48:55 pm »

"Not quite yet. So you should call them all in now and we can wait for them to arrive. My office up top is probably best for our meeting.

(( Going to bed now, if 3 or more people show up by the time I get up for the meeting I'll deliver my information. Consider me just following you to the meeting GWG. ))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 07:51:41 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 19, 2014, 07:55:28 pm »

"Does anyone know where Denia is?"

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 19, 2014, 08:11:00 pm »

((That's whatmy character is doing. Looking for everyone else))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 19, 2014, 08:13:51 pm »

"Mind if I ask why your office?"
((Yes, I know he won't respond until tomorrow.))

Carl also sends a text.
Quote from: C.A. to Directors
Meeting ASAP. Reply when ready.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33