Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26515 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #240 on: January 19, 2014, 02:18:10 pm »

"I don't treat them any differently, but very very few of the men I worked with caused me problems. In S.W.A.T we drill discipline and most men take to it. The women however did not.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 19, 2014, 02:20:52 pm »

"So you won't treat me any differently than any of the others directors?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 19, 2014, 02:23:00 pm »

"Not unless you do something to deserve it, like that idiotic kid trying to make a cult.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 19, 2014, 02:24:56 pm »

Blank look offended having lead his people back to base.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 19, 2014, 02:27:26 pm »

"Blank is here for a reason, that's why he's a Director. He obviously has some sort of skills on-par with our own, otherwise he wouldn't be here."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2014, 02:28:11 pm »

"I got some recruits."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2014, 02:35:14 pm »

"And did you remember to get reports on them first? Check backgrounds? Find out if they can be trusted before you bring them to our SECRET base? Or did you find random idiots on the street and just completely expose everything we're here to do.
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2014, 02:37:55 pm »

"Why would I? They're completely enamored with my message of goodness. If it bothers you so much for me to take them here I can just pass it off and set up in an abandoned building."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2014, 02:38:51 pm »

"Yeah do that, for all you know half of them are gang members just waiting for the chance to jump you.
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2014, 02:40:28 pm »

Blank sighs and leads the group of cultists off the compound.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 19, 2014, 02:42:25 pm »

Oh, and technically Christianity DID start out as a cult within Judaism.  Then it rose to become the world's predominant religion.  When I say cult, I just mean a small subset of a group, seperate from the main.))
((I know. I was referring more to kj referring to the early recruits as "thugs and general mean sort". I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be offended like that.))

( Not thinking basic enough. He basically went and grabbed some scrap from a nearby scrapyard, and refined it with whatever tools he brought with him. It's not exactly excellent quality, but it's pretty much free. Along with the pointing at a room and calling it a workshop, and setting up whatever mystery tools he has in that inventory of his
((Sorry for never figuring that out. Doesn't help that we didn't get a lot of guidance.
Basically whatever tools I was allowed to put in that inventory.))

You punch Corran, hard enough that the slightest bit more force might've broken his nose/jaw.
((Glad I didn't. We really can't afford medical bills right now.
Other issues too.))

"I don't treat them any differently, but very very few of the men I worked with caused me problems. In S.W.A.T we drill discipline and most men take to it. The women however did not.
((...Please tell me that this is 100% IC.))

"And did you remember to get reports on them first? Check backgrounds? Find out if they can be trusted before you bring them to our SECRET base?"
"He did WHAT?"

((We started today, my time, at page 5, and it made its way up to page 15...  Impressive.  Imagine how many pages there are going to be when the first MAJOR decision comes up.  Like, life or death this determines how the organization will operate hereout major.))
((Well, let's find out.))

Send the following text to everyone:
Quote from: C. A. to All Directors
We need to figure out our game plan. Our actions should be setting up for that, but increasingly it's become apparent that we are becoming six hands with no idea what the others are doing. We need to coordinate, to act together. Together, we may stand; divided, we will fall.

How will we go about eliminating organized crime? What is our strategy? How will we use our skills to do so?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 19, 2014, 02:45:57 pm »

(( It is IC. ))

"My thoughts exactly and why he has now taken them away from here. Just to make you all aware. I've recruited 5 men and they're moving in shortly. The 5 man S.W.A.T team from this town to be exact. All 5 are well respected and have clean records.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 19, 2014, 04:19:25 pm »

(( It is IC. ))

"My thoughts exactly and why he has now taken them away from here. Just to make you all aware. I've recruited 5 men and they're moving in shortly. The 5 man S.W.A.T team from this town to be exact. All 5 are well respected and have clean records.
"Alright. What do you intend to do with them and why are they the best men for the job?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 19, 2014, 04:24:27 pm »

"I haven't decided yet, I need to finish my meetings and see what kind of manpower I've got before I decide. They're S.W.A.T, of course they're the best we don't take second raters.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 04:34:12 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 19, 2014, 04:44:46 pm »

(( Might wanna hold off until we have our meeting, or we'll end up having the same chat twice.

I won't come to that meeting until I've done my ones with Player by PM btw. ))
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33