Poll

Whoop.

Whoop.
- 0 (0%)
Whoop.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: The Grand Feast - Fall of the Multiverse - First Chapter - Damnit guys.  (Read 27894 times)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Feast - Fall of the Multiverse - First Chapter - Damnit guys.
« Reply #360 on: March 13, 2014, 11:05:51 am »

"Whats your problem?" Mark asks her "I'm the one helping every one and if you hadn't noticed the two others are psychotic and the big guy has massive anger issues"

"Psychotic? I would look in the mirror, herr Mark. I am not the one who abandons the thoughts of his family so easily, and jumps to violence so quickly. Well, maybe I do, but you are not without blame.

You may also want to watch your words. You haven't won any friends here, and there is no one to save me from killing you now."

He grins evilly, checking his launcher.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2014, 08:41:29 pm »

See if I can break my way into there.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 13, 2014, 11:52:55 pm »

"Whats your problem?" Mark asks her "I'm the one helping every one and if you hadn't noticed the two others are psychotic and the big guy has massive anger issues"

"Psychotic? I would look in the mirror, herr Mark. I am not the one who abandons the thoughts of his family so easily, and jumps to violence so quickly. Well, maybe I do, but you are not without blame.

You may also want to watch your words. You haven't won any friends here, and there is no one to save me from killing you now."

He grins evilly, checking his launcher.
"So I should sit and weep instead of doing my best to avenge my family and friends from a greedy big eater. Also what are you talking about violence I haven't been violent at all yet. If you really think I'm violent your the one who needs a mirror, sane civilians don't carry around grenade launchers"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Nunzillor

« Reply #363 on: March 28, 2014, 02:29:33 am »

R.I.P.?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 28, 2014, 04:22:29 am »

((Got Uni essays to write. Be back and ready to continue on Monday.))
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]