Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 65

Author Topic: The Saviors of Vault-222: A Fallout Role-playing game  (Read 64214 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Kira just rolls her eyes.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina idly starts writing in a battered old book.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle walks behind her and tries looking in it over her shoulder.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

((PTW. Looks interesting.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She snaps it shut immediately.

"This is my private diary." She looks neutral while saying so, but sounds a bit annoyed.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs and goes back to what he was doing.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: The Saviors of Vault-222: A Fallout-based Role-playing game [Debriefing]
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2014, 05:06:57 pm »

As you discuss the various things that might have resulted in your being called here you suddenly hear the hissing of an opening door. The Overseer slowly walks into the room. Despite his greying hair he still appears as viral as a twenty year old. Glancing around at you he seems pleased that you have arrived so punctually. His words confirm this "Ah you're all here. Excellent. I was expecting at least a few stragglers. Now," taking a pause he sits at his desk and gestures for the group to sit down as well. He waits a few seconds as those who hadn't been sitting in one of the seven chairs take a seat "I'm sure you're wondering why it is that I called you here on such short notice. I take it that you've heard my address earlier today?"

Without even pausing he continues "More specifically I'm sure you heard Overseer 225's address to our vault?" after a few nods he sighs "That... Well that wasn't Overseer 225. It was our Vault Security Chief. The thing is that we've only had radio silence for the past few days. At first I thought it was just a small issue on our end. However Mr. Harold assures me that our ends of the communication chain are all working at one hundred percent. I won't lie to you. Vault 225 is our only source of outside information. We NEED them to be back online. That is why... Well as a symbol of good faith I want the five of you to take some common parts over to them in order to assist in any way you can. Obviously not all of you are good at repairing things. Most of you are here to be liaisons and body guards. I want you to get over there and then get back here as soon as possible. I don't want anyone following you..."

The Overseer pauses for several moments "If... If there ARE bandits or if something has happened to Vault 225... Well I want you to come back as soon as possible. If you can accomplish this I might just find some cushy jobs for the five of you. If not... Well... Just come back alive."

The reality of the situation had just started to sink in when a gruff voice sounded over the small personal intercom beside the Overseer's desk "Have they been briefed yet?"

"Yes, they have."

"Good. I have the equipment you suggested prepared. Send them down to get it. I won't have one of my boys running errands for laz-"

"Yes that's very good. I'll send them down when they're ready." turning back to the five of you Yesef sighed "I can understand if you might be afraid but... This is an issue of Vault security. I'm afraid that I can't offer you the option of refusing. You five are the best suited for this task I'm afraid and I won't risk anyone but my best. You cannot tell anyone about this. Give me your Identification Card and your Security Record.  You won't be needing them until you come back and I don't want to lose them in case..." Taking them from each of you in turn he sighs again, obviously deeply troubled. "Well let's not focus on that. Do the five of you have any questions?"

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/Kj1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Selina/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2014, 05:10:24 pm »

"I'm ready to go sir."
Kyle gets up and nods to the overseer before standing next to the door.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2014, 05:11:26 pm »

Kira salutes the Overseer very professionally, "Just one question sir, what equipment will we be receiving?"

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2014, 05:19:31 pm »

"I'm ready to go, sir. Just one question. Will we receive any additional equipment or information about the areas we're going to travel through for this task? "

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2014, 06:56:47 pm »

"All ready, sir."
Cromwell gets ready to head for the door, waiting for the others.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2014, 08:00:33 pm »

Kira salutes the Overseer very professionally, "Just one question sir, what equipment will we be receiving?"

"I'm ready to go, sir. Just one question. Will we receive any additional equipment or information about the areas we're going to travel through for this task? "

"Yes. I've arranged for each of you to have a pistol and knife. That's all we can afford to give away. Although I have convinced Chief Parting to attempt to gather up anything else that you five might find useful. There will also be medical supplies. In addition to the previously mentioned parts. As for information about the areas you'll travel through... Well I'll upload what I can to your pip-boy. I'm still trying to get all the intelligence together. It'll only be what's around us and Vault 225 though. We don't know much about the wasteland at large."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2014, 08:02:22 pm »

"Of course. Thank you, Sir." Kira salutes once more, and then marches over to the door.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2014, 08:47:50 pm »

Selina nods. This would probably just be a quick fix anyway. Who knows, maybe some just got as curious as she had. She gets up to leave with everyone, not saying much.
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2014, 11:51:53 pm »

[[Keep in mind any actions that you want to commit you need to bold. Say, for example, you want to go to the Armory you would put that in bold. Otherwise I'll have to assume it's just roleplay.]]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 65