Homosexual
- 16 (4.7%)
Asexual
- 37 (10.8%)
I'm 12 and what is this?
- 9 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 338

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50

Author Topic: Sexuality poll: It's all just spores anyway.  (Read 69682 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Sexuality: The pollening.
« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2014, 03:07:13 am »

I grew up in extravagant wealth and realistically could have gone my entire life somewhat comfortably without working a day. Still, I enjoy having a crappy job and tiny apartment and eating soy beans because that is all I can afford, it is a lot less alienating. Money doesn't friends, sharing rent does.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2014, 03:08:22 am »

If you don't want it, I'll take it. :p

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2014, 03:19:52 am »

If you can fight my sisters off for it, it is yours.
Good fucking luck bro, they would destroy you and everything you have ever loved out of principle.

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2014, 03:30:22 am »

Heterosexual here. I guess I *could* have sex with feminine man if very needy, but just that. Never did. Not a chance in having a romantic interest in men.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 14, 2014, 03:57:09 am »

I'm actually quite happy that I grew up poor. It puts a lot of things in perspective, and even if there were a lot of miserable moments, I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Going into college an expert on living off beans and rice was handy too. It's amazing how much better (and cheaper) you can eat knowing the basics of cooking. Does mean that I haven't eaten meat in like, a year, though.

As for the topic, hetero male. Edgy.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 14, 2014, 04:10:51 am »

0 here. I could never do it with a man because men are so freaking ugly. I don't know how women can do it.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 14, 2014, 04:35:39 am »

men can be cute tbh

it's just that cuteness goes against what is percieved by manliness?

descan can tell you way more about cute men than most people on this board, but i don't know the descan summoning ritual so let's hope he comes around and tells you all about that

women are admittedly cuter when it comes to cuteness per capita, though.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 14, 2014, 04:39:43 am »

Descan can normally be invoked just by saying his name, failing that you can try setting him up for some sort of innuendo.

Anyway, yea, some guys are really cute. Like, adorably, unreasonably cute, this is something I have always felt. Although personally I don't find them to be attractive. Enviable beyond measure, but it seems that as far as guys go I prefer not so clean shaven, taller, stronger, manlier...

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 14, 2014, 04:45:53 am »

i can give you an indepth explanation of what you can do to become cuter if you send me a full pic, front and back, in usual clothing

one time offer though (aka please don't start sending me random pictures everyone)

i'm no expert, but i'm an expert, you see?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 14, 2014, 04:50:12 am »

Thanks, but I have a boyfriend, my best friend is a girl, and I have two sisters. I have all the advice in the world...

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 14, 2014, 05:45:40 am »

damn son. what's that you were saying about swapping lives earlier?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 14, 2014, 06:09:32 am »

Descan can normally be invoked just by saying his name, failing that you can try setting him up for some sort of innuendo.

Anyway, yea, some guys are really cute. Like, adorably, unreasonably cute, this is something I have always felt. Although personally I don't find them to be attractive. Enviable beyond measure, but it seems that as far as guys go I prefer not so clean shaven, taller, stronger, manlier...

Possible shades of hollywood villain when squinting in the sun? ;)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 14, 2014, 08:50:42 am »

I've never actually met a guy in real life I'd consider cute. Maybe kids, but on the basis that they're children and they're all innocent and small and remind me of when I was a kid and nostalgia. No form of attraction there. Guys my age or more? Handsome or attractive maybe, not cute. Then again, I scored 0 on that test.

I can safely say I've seen lots of girls I'd consider cute though. Fun fact, when people were sharing those photos of feminine guys in dresses and stuff I did think they were pretty moe. But I never met those people in real life, and they were dressed girly, not guy-ly.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 14, 2014, 11:46:40 am »

Cute is not sexy. Or rather, too much cuteness causes protective instincts to kick in and kills sexual attraction. IMHO there needs to be a hint of danger wrapped in the cuteness for someone to be sexy.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 14, 2014, 02:43:22 pm »

So there I was, sleeping, and in some alternate universe where the most highly celebrated olympic sport is some form of skiing down long slides(ala a water park) and into a pool, then concluding with a neat swim routine. I was invited on a date by a cute, tall asian girl medal winner, and a friend of mine, a blonde short-yet-still-quite-hot girl. Welp, as we were walking through the empty stadium, the mood turned sexual as dreams are meant to, once I'm semi-lucid. Did I say cute tall asian girl? Well I meant effeminite, tall, asian dude, apparently, because once the clothes came off, he had dangly bits. Of course he did, he was always a guy, wasn't he? Yeah. What was I thinking? Oh well, this could be fun anyway... Nope nevermind, mood gone.

Apparently straight even in dreams. Though talking in this thread is almost certainly what prompted the dream. After posting in this thread I was thinking about whether or not I've ever dreamed of doin' it with a guy, and there's not a single time that ever came to mind. I remember even challenging myself to try to dream a situation it could arise.

While growing up, a friend of mine used to say that if you ever have a gay thought, that it actually means you're gay. Also, if you're really repulsed by thought of it that it was just homophobia masking a deeper homosexual desire. I was a pretty nervous person growing up, so apparently I was shaken by these thoughts, thinking I might be secretly gay, somehow not knowing it myself. I've gotta say those aren't the case in my situation, I really am straight. Makes me wonder about him though haha.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 50