Homosexual
- 16 (4.7%)
Asexual
- 37 (10.8%)
I'm 12 and what is this?
- 9 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 338

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50

Author Topic: Sexuality poll: It's all just spores anyway.  (Read 69487 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Sexuality poll: It's all just spores anyway.
« Reply #720 on: April 07, 2014, 04:41:36 am »

Also for me to explain it would be discussing/advocating illegalities, which goes WAY against the forum guidelines.
Discussing illegalities is fine, advocating illegalities can probably be avoided, and we're all curious~
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: April 07, 2014, 05:07:32 am »

Hey, we can most definitely advocate illegalities. For starters, gay marriage is still illegal in much of the world, and we keep advocating it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: April 07, 2014, 05:14:17 am »

As for what the hell I was on about- it was an explanation of the reasons why it's 'impossible' to rape a man gay.

My arguments were based around the statistical improbability of a lesbian-bisexual non-consent fetishist being 'turned' by the experience.
I was trying to forsee every possible question and head them off, in order to bring the discussion to a quick close, and then delete the post- obviously, due to the contentious subject.

Of course now that Cheetar has locked my post in posterity, I can only assume it will be nothing but questions.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #723 on: April 07, 2014, 06:45:07 am »

If people want an out, I have something to add to the topic of what constitutes attractive! That's still an interest topic without the depressives!

Personally, I find that first, there's what I call "signs of disease", which sounds harsh but I can't find a nicer way of putting it (totally open to suggestions). These are just the things that are inherently repellent on a gut instinctive level. Whilst there's still room for subjectiveness, these things are probably more...shall we say universal? These, I'd say, are actually rather uncommon. Like, not rare but the majority of people you meet on the street will not fall into this category. Or at least not have enough or prominent of these for me to really notice.

Then you have aesthetics. This is a lot more subjective, and things you find just look really nice in the same way that there are certain colours and traits I think go into making a beautiful painting that others may disagree with.

For example, I often like certain fashion senses and things like really striking eyes and find them pleasing aesthetically. It's the kind of thing where you see someone and go "Oh my gosh I love the way you styled your hair!" or "Wow you have nice eyes" or "Ooooh I love your shoes!". It's where I can just appreciate the person's appearance in the same way I'd appreciate a painting.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:54:23 am by MorleyDev »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 07, 2014, 07:27:22 am »

Biologically speaking, humans are indeed hardwired to consider some things repulsive, mostly the ones associated with disease, as a rudimentary safety measure. Get the hell away from the sick guy and you won't contract the disease and all that.

As to what constitutes "attractive", that's almost entirely subjective. Beauty standards are dictated by the society much more than by our innate programming, although that also plays a part.

I think we could use a poll about what things people find aesthetically pleasing.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 07, 2014, 07:28:18 am »

I'm not saying it's paleness but it's paleness.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 07, 2014, 07:28:51 am »

I find a heavier body to be more aesthetically pleasing. It's odd, yes. But it looks good to me, so meh.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 07, 2014, 07:29:39 am »

I'm not saying it's paleness but it's paleness.
I find a heavier body to be more aesthetically pleasing. It's odd, yes. But it looks good to me, so meh.
Renaissance high society knows how both of you feel!

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 07, 2014, 07:34:28 am »

'Tis a shame then that I do not live in a society that kept those cultural signs of beauty. Pale skin seems so much better than tan look, at any rate.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 07, 2014, 07:54:34 am »

You should move to Eastern Asia then. The cult of the white skin is still going strong there.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 07, 2014, 07:58:15 am »

Hrm... Learn new language or find goths... I think I'll stick with goths.

GENERATION 29:

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 07, 2014, 08:15:01 am »

Hrm... Learn new language or find goths... I think I'll stick with goths.
And considering many goths are quite heavyset, they might be a better fir for you than you think!

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 07, 2014, 08:18:49 am »

True, true. They also have a similar love for the macabre.

GENERATION 29:

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 07, 2014, 08:19:05 am »

Goths used to do me fine, but enhhh.  Goth culture was never truly my bit in school, and now with my switch from punk to prep-ish I definitely go for the athletic girls.  A little meat never hurt, but lets keep it in context.

The issue is that the really athletic girls are too dedicated for my current level of ambition.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 07, 2014, 08:23:50 am »

Oh, those kinds of Goths. v_v
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50