Homosexual
- 16 (4.7%)
Asexual
- 37 (10.8%)
I'm 12 and what is this?
- 9 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 338

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 50

Author Topic: Sexuality poll: It's all just spores anyway.  (Read 69646 times)

Beast Tamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sexuality: The pollening.
« Reply #360 on: January 13, 2014, 10:04:41 pm »

Scored a 3, though I question the relevance of some of the questions.
There is currently a minor problem in that the veteran demons fighting in the corpse factory have failed to die in the 2 year battle and have become legendary unkillable gods of war. I may have misjudged this possible outcome.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 14, 2014, 12:13:03 am »

And so begins the panglobal master race.

But I like my pans cold. I've been burnt before.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 14, 2014, 12:26:03 am »

1. Solely incidental. Submissive doesn't seem to change the results at all.
Spoiler: Pansexual. (click to show/hide)

Perfect. Personally, I'm the biggest shitlord in the world; WASP, tall, male, straight etc etc...
Your privilege out-ranks my privilege.

Full Zero here.

People deprived of generic social ranking just don't understand the burden of living with so much privilege.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 14, 2014, 12:27:31 am »

I somehow managed a 2, probably based on my preference for women.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 14, 2014, 12:28:57 am »

People deprived of generic social ranking just don't understand the burden of living with so much privilege.
Oh Aqizzar, what a huge, raging privilege you have! It is making me all repressed!

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 14, 2014, 12:45:29 am »

Hmm..

Somehow I am a "white anglo-saxon protestant", yet was born to poverty, and not priviledge.

Clearly the system has failed! (And no, I am related to the Morton's Salt Mortons.)

(LOL)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 14, 2014, 12:47:15 am »

I scored an X. No idea what that means.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 14, 2014, 12:49:01 am »

X means you scored "asexual".

It means either it could not deterime your sexuality, or you do not react to people in a sexual manner.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 14, 2014, 12:54:27 am »

Hmm..

Somehow I am a "white anglo-saxon protestant", yet was born to poverty, and not priviledge.

Clearly the system has failed! (And no, I am related to the Morton's Salt Mortons.)

(LOL)
Dirt-poor-birth-white-dude-high-five!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 14, 2014, 01:00:15 am »

Your'e supposed to measure privilege by comparing yours to people who have less, not people who have more. x3

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 14, 2014, 01:02:39 am »

LOL!

"I DEMAND priviledge!"

No- seriously, I grew up dirt broke. Mom MADE our clothes for us, because we couldn't afford clothes from walmart, we ate food at the Sunday church banquet because we couldn't afford food for the whole week, (and even resorted to recycling cans and doing odd jobs to get enough money to keep the lights on, and to have limited essentials from the store, and even had to make use of literal hunter-gatherer techniques to have enough food.)

Dirt. Ass. Poor. :)

I do not live dirt ass poor now though. Mom was a stickler on education and being good at what you do, and I have a very nice gig now as a CNC programmer/industrial draftsman. The pay I get is below standard, but I live nicely above the poverty line. (Just that I was born well below it.)

We are very fortunate, in that our old hovel burned itself down to the ground from an electrical fire, and we were able to move up the social ladder from the insurance.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 14, 2014, 02:17:43 am »

Relevant story: when I was in elementary school I asked my dad how much money he made. He answered, then asked me why I wanted to know. I explained it was for a school poll. Everyone was supposed to ask then tell the class.

Cue knowing look from him, He then told me that if I wanted to know, it was the figure he gave me. But then gave me a different, very much smaller number and advised me to tell the class that number instead if I didn't want to become a social pariah.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 14, 2014, 02:33:24 am »

Grew up dirt poor. Parents raised 3 kids on less than $25k/yr. Still haven't clawed my way into financial relevance yet.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 14, 2014, 02:42:42 am »

I feel for you man.

To this day, I *STILL* can't stand the sight or smell of fish.

Dad was a police officer, and one of the few perks of the job was unlimited use of the FOP lake. Every summer, we would scrounge up aluminum cans and mow lawns to save up for a week long fishing trip, head out to the lake, and fish out every trash fish we could hook.

Mom and my older brother would skin, gut, and fillet the fish out right there, and pack them in lot of ice.  When the cooler was completely full of fish fillet o carp, (and other nasty trash), we would pack up, take the haul home, and deep freeze the meat.  We would eat on it all winter.

The other thing I can't stand to this day is spaghett. Mom would raise a summer garden, and raise the holy living shit out of the veggies needed for spaghetti sauce, then would spend weeks canning the stuff up in mason jars.

When it wasn't fish, it was spaghetti.

The people who grew up with priviledge just don't know.
But I feel for you, and wish you and your family the best of fortune.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:54:21 am by wierd »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2014, 02:56:04 am »

My dad was a factory rat. He never made $10/hr. Sometimes he'd fix up a car for cash on the side, but he'd usually just trade fixing stuff for parts for his junk race car. He'd always get a car almost track ready, and then something would happen and he'd be forced to sell it. My mom was a low level part time school worker (lunch lady, playground monitor, and such,) until my brother went to junior high, and the school cut all extraneous positions. Then, she went to work at a screen printing shop, and her boss got me into martial arts to keep me out of trouble. Paid for my gear, tournament fees, and tuition. He was getting ready to pay for my first belt, but I stopped doing kendo because of a concussion from street fighting for extra money.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 50