Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21

Author Topic: Torn Planet - Prologue  (Read 27207 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Torn Planet - Prologue
« on: January 07, 2014, 01:37:38 am »

Welcome to a world ravaged by some past war, a war that ruined the surface of Earth, rendering it nearly uninhabitable. Chemical weaponry and radiation killed off nearly all plantlife, and whatever survived merely froze to death in the eternal winter that followed. The survivors, unwilling to spend the rest of their lives on mountaintops above the toxic clouds, used whatever technology and resources they could scavenge during their brief ventures into the wasteland in order to construct massive towers which pierced the clouds and provided space for thousands of citizens. As technology improved, more towers were built--many fell into chaos, others were left in disarray from improper maintainence, leading to numerous catastrophic failures. However, with enough nuclear fuel stored to run a society for millenia, a few towers still stand high, harboring various utopian visions that their fallen ancestors could only dream of.

Other survivors found themselves taking shelter underneath the oceans. Here, they had plenty of space to expand. Slowly, but surely, they populated the seas inside great metal domes powered by nuclear fission. These colonists soon prospered as domes began popping up and old submarines were repurposed as cargo vessels to trade materials and supplies. Their society also flourished, although many visionaries questioned the wisdom of remaining so deep underwater, as launching spacecraft to populate other worlds would be impossible from so deep underwater. Their ideas were cast aside, and the overworld even became a myth over the centuries that followed as people lost interest in reclaiming useless and dead land that that would remain radioactive for ages to come.

Finally, there were some individuals who remained on the surface, living on the less radioactive regions of the planet. While lifespans were short and life was harsh, some bunkers lasted by themselves for at least a few months. They too died out, but not before preparing their world's secrets for future generations to uncover.

Soon, the two worlds made contact, and information was exchanged between the two worlds. Some protested at the thought of letting a completely foreign civilization, accustomed to an entirely different world, merge with their own, and so violence erupted between the two sides as opportunities arose. Despite this, efforts were made to build a connection that allowed the inhabitants of the sky towers (known as "Skylanders") to interact with the ocean dwellers and begin diplomatic efforts. Dubbed the "Everest Project," it has recently been completed despite setbacks, and the first diplomatic meeting will happen shortly.

You find a note in your place of residence. It appears to be hand-written, and bears a gold-colored seal attached to the bottom half, along with a feather. The seal is embossed with the image of a dagger concealed behind a cloak.

Dear [PLAYER_NAME],

It is of utmost importance that you read carefully what I have written for you. You have skills, skills which I want. Skills which I have been looking for in order to achieve what I have dreamed of, for decades. This will change everything, and you may be giving up all that you know and love to help make this dream a reality. This is quite a lot to ask, so I will leave the choice to you.

If you wish to partake in my adventures, place the attached feather on your right ear and have the coin ready with you. When my agents see you, they will take you to my residence where I will discuss these things in greater detail. If you choose not to accept, you will be allowed to return to your previous way of life uninterrupted.

Sincerely,
The Gentleman

Spoiler: RULES (click to show/hide)

The above letter has been sent to a number of individuals. You are one of them!

Code: (Sign-up) [Select]
Name:
Origin: (State Ocean Dweller or Skylander. You can make up a name for your home settlement as there are quite a few settlements to choose from in this universe. Feel free to add whatever info you want about the settlement, I will fill in the rest.)
Appearance: (Size and strength are the important things here in terms of how the character will play out. It doesn't help to have some description for RP though.)
Background: (A sentence or two describing who you are and what your motivations in life are.)
Education: (What were you trained as? An engineer? A farmer? A soldier? A politician? You can ask for clarification on the in-game universe if you desire. In fact, I'd like to expand on the universe without cluttering the main post.)

I'm currently thinking of having 5 people on the main mission, but allowing other players to chill out with the Gentleman and influence the game. If you reject the letter, that's also fair. We'll see how this one turns out.

Currently Active Players:
Gamerlord
Yoink
Noodlerex
HighEndNoob
Comrade P.
Superblackcat
Patruck Hunt

Waitlist:
Aseaheru
Alexandria
PewdsRocks
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:08:12 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Torn Planet - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 01:37:54 am »

Spoiler: Dice Mechanics (click to show/hide)

Current Players

Henry James Ford AKA Comrade P.
Defensive Attributes: HP: 130 | AGI: 12 | DEF: 7
Offensive Attributes: STR: 15 | DEX: 13 | INT: 11
Traits: Gunsmith
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Nathom Tariff AKA Yoink
Defensive Attributes: HP: 80 | AGI: 11 | DEF: 4
Offensive Attributes: STR: 9 | DEX: 10 | INT: 19
Traits: Scrupulous

Shane Piston AKA Gamerlord
Defensive Attributes: HP: 84/90 | AGI: 14 | DEF: 5
Offensive Attributes: STR: 7 | DEX: 15 | INT: 12
Traits: Tinkerer

Lukim Ao'ein AKA Superblackcat
Defensive Attributes: HP: 110 | AGI: 12 | DEF: 5
Offensive Attributes: STR: 14 | DEX: 13 | INT: 15
Traits: Gang Leader

Corran Bekter AKA Patrick Hunt
Defensive Attributes: HP: 100 | AGI: 15 | DEF: 4
Offensive Attributes: STR: 7 | DEX: 15 | INT: 12
Traits: Investigator

Defias Truman AKA HighEndNoob
Defensive Attributes: HP: 70 | AGI: 14 | DEF: 3
Offensive Attributes: STR: 8 | DEX: 11 | INT: 23
Traits: Librarian
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Hall of Deaths (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 06:37:26 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 01:50:41 am »

Name: Kyle Chipsong (The last name is a joke stemming from his fathers last name and his chosen profession.)
Origin: Ocean dweller. He comes from a settlement called chip town for it's main export. Chips made of fried vegetables and chips to repair tech.
Appearance: Kyle is for all intents and purposes huge. He dwarfs most men when slouching even. His strength while not as high as one would expect from one of his size is still formidable. His hair is a true red color almost maroon in it's shade. Also sports a massive amount of facial hair. His eyes are a bright green color.
Background: Kyle despite coming from a family that made it's living selling vegetables for chips Kyle managed to save up to study under a hand made chip maker where he learned how to operate technology and also fix it right down to the computer chips.
Education: Trained as a chip maker which means in his settlement someone who can deal with most tech.

Is this good?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 04:29:36 am »

Reserved. Charsheet incoming is here.

Name: Henry James Ford
Origin: Ocean Dweller. You know the Rapture City from Bioshock? Thу pre-catostrophic condition of this city, when it was a prosperous utopia would describe the place well enough. If not, I'll make a description for you.
Appearance: Henry is quite tall - 6'3'', after all, is above average. His weight is also above average - 120 kilos, half of those are muscules, a quater is fat and the other quater are brains. At least, he often jokes at this matter.
Background: Motivations? Well, the best way it can be described is interest. Curiosity. He is eager to know whay happens next second, hour, year. Interest to life, I guess.
The dominant trait of his face are his old-fashioned whiskers, which he combs every day since the've grown.
Occupation: His craft is rather unusual: he is a small-arms designer. Pistols, rifles, carabines, shotguns, machineguns, semi-machineguns, assault rifles - everything that a soldier can ever need to bear into battle.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:29:21 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 04:51:31 am »

Name: Nathom
Origin: The 'Museum'. A cluster of rusty old wrecks on the ocean floor- some of them warships from shortly before the Great War, some from earlier- repurposed and repaired, and made into liveable dwellings.  Unofficially known as 'The Museum', those who originally salvaged the ships formed the early settlement into a sort of gallery of relics from Before.
It's grown since then, but history still remains a strong centrepoint, with an interest in the past one of the main drawing points for settlers.
Appearance: Short and wiry, not much more than a boy, with faded hair and near-translucent skin. Nathom showcases the effects of several generations spent underwater, far from the sun. His face is thin, somewhat oval in shape, and his pupils a dull black.
For whatever reason, his hair is mostly shaved from his head, leaving just a patch of mid-length hair hanging over his left eye.
Background: Nathom's grandparents were researchers, some of the last scientists researching the mysterious depths of the sea before the War put an end to anything but survival. They taught most of what they knew to their children, Nathom's parents, and they were part of the original group responsible for settling, restoring and organizing the Museum, having inherited a fierce, proud devotion to history.
Nathom has never been quite as enthused with their work, having seen nothing of the former world but remnants of the dead, but nevertheless his interest in how things used to be- not to mention pressure from his parents- led him to devote most of his time to the preservation and research of the relics on display.
Education: Scholar/Historian/Curator.

((I've no idea if this is acceptable, I may have rambled a wee bit. Hopefully it's okay.))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:46:23 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 05:11:42 am »

Name: Shane Piston
Origin: Skylander
Appearance: Very little mass, but all that he has is devoted to speed, being light but strong. While Shane can't - for example - fire a shotgun without being knocked over by the recoil, he can't be matched for speed when it comes to reflexes, repairs or weapons and can climb/free run with the best of them. His head and face are almost clean-shorn, with only coarse stubble populating them. Scars run up and down his arms, souvenirs from mechanical mishaps.
Background: Shane's family has, since the beginning, been one of the lowest on the social ladder in their Tower. No matter how adept with machinery they are, or how vital to the continued existence of the community their efforts prove, no one wants to associate with one of the Piston clan.
Shane is... different from the rest of his family in that he is not content with the position he occupies. Though since those who mocked the driven kid in the past had a tendency to commit 'suicide', be it actual or social, he's seen as a bit of a bad luck charm by the population.
Education: Basic Repair/Fabrication. Maintenance guy more or less.

((I'm assuming that everyday life for a Skylander would involve heavy amounts of manual movement such as climbing around. Also my guy may or may not be a sociopath! Have fun wondering about that, other players!))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:20:08 am by Gamerlord »

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 08:18:31 am »

In! Just need access to an actual computer to type up my sheet if that's okay
Name: Lars Beamhand
Origin: Skylander: Sunstone, originally a tall thin tower like many others, sunstone's only standout feature was that it was entirely unremarkable, at least until their reactor went into meltdown. Swearing off all nuclear technology Sunstone entered a dark age, until the discovery of a forgotten technology, the solar panel. By harvesting the power of the sun rather than that of a nuclear reactor Sunstone set itself apart from many other Skylander cities, and indeed its people and customs are much stranger, worshipping and revering the sun as a god.
Appearance: Short and spindly are the two words that describe Lars best, with tanned coming in a close third. He has surprising strength for his size though, and his is quite agile due to his live of navigating the beams supporting the towns solar arrays.
Background:  Born into a family of beam handler Lars has always been  treated with a manner of respect befitting his station, for without the beam handlers there would be no power. He isn't used to being treated otherwise, and can act quite snobby or even outright hostile if not treated with the respect he believes he deserves.
Education: As a beam handler Lars has been navigating and repairing solar arrays since his early childhood.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:00:30 am by Noodlerex »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 10:05:40 am »

In.
Name: Sean Clements
Origin: Ocean dweller. He comes from a small colony living an gigantic ship wreck, called the Shark pit for it's population of tamed mutant sharks.
Appearance: Big and strong, like most people from the shark pit. Long, dark brown hair.
Background: Since he never left his home, his primary interest is seeing the other colonies and areas. He also wants to just spread word about the Shark pit.
Education: He was raised as one of the Shark pits animal handlers, feeding mutant sharks since childhood.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 10:30:24 am »

Spoiler: Aneita Metter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:39:10 pm by DarkArtemisFowl »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 03:20:58 pm »

Name: Kyle Chipsong (The last name is a joke stemming from his fathers last name and his chosen profession.)
Origin: Ocean dweller. He comes from a settlement called chip town for it's main export. Chips made of fried vegetables and chips to repair tech.
Appearance: Kyle is for all intents and purposes huge. He dwarfs most men when slouching even. His strength while not as high as one would expect from one of his size is still formidable. His hair is a true red color almost maroon in it's shade. Also sports a massive amount of facial hair. His eyes are a bright green color.
Background: Kyle despite coming from a family that made it's living selling vegetables for chips Kyle managed to save up to study under a hand made chip maker where he learned how to operate technology and also fix it right down to the computer chips.
Education: Trained as a chip maker which means in his settlement someone who can deal with most tech.

Is this good?

Nothing wrong I can see with it.

Reserved. Charsheet incoming is here.

Name: Henry James Ford
Origin: Ocean Dweller. You know the Rapture City from Bioshock? Thу pre-catostrophic condition of this city, when it was a prosperous utopia would describe the place well enough. If not, I'll make a description for you.
Appearance: Henry is quite tall - 6'3'', after all, is above average. His weight is also above average - 120 kilos, half of those are muscules, a quater is fat and the other quater are brains. At least, he often jokes at this matter.
Background: Motivations? Well, the best way it can be described is interest. Curiosity. He is eager to know whay happens next second, hour, year. Interest to life, I guess.
The dominant trait of his face are his old-fashioned whiskers, which he combs every day since the've grown.
Occupation: His craft is rather unusual: he is a small-arms designer. Pistols, rifles, carabines, shotguns, machineguns, semi-machineguns, assault rifles - everything that a soldier can ever need to bear into battle.

Not too familiar with Bioshock's lore but I can do some reading. The city isn't encased in a dome, so it would probably be a more recent construction than the other cities due to the engineering required.
What's it called? Rapture? I could actually imagine the plans for the city being recovered somehow from a ship and it being called Rapture as a reference to Bioshock in-universe, since this isn't an alternate world.

Name: Nathom
Origin: The 'Museum'. A cluster of rusty old wrecks on the ocean floor- some of them warships from shortly before the Great War, some from earlier- repurposed and repaired, and made into liveable dwellings.  Unofficially known as 'The Museum', those who originally salvaged the ships formed the early settlement into a sort of gallery of relics from Before.
It's grown since then, but history still remains a strong centrepoint, with an interest in the past one of the main drawing points for settlers.
Appearance: Short and wiry, not much more than a boy, with faded hair and near-translucent skin. Nathom showcases the effects of several generations spent underwater, far from the sun. His face is thin, somewhat oval in shape, and his pupils a dull black.
For whatever reason, his hair is mostly shaved from his head, leaving just a patch of mid-length hair hanging over his left eye.
Background: Nathom's grandparents were researchers, some of the last scientists researching the mysterious depths of the sea before the War put an end to anything but survival. They taught most of what they knew to their children, Nathom's parents, and they were part of the original group responsible for settling, restoring and organizing the Museum, having inherited a fierce, proud devotion to history.
Nathom has never been quite as enthused with their work, having seen nothing of the former world but remnants of the dead, but nevertheless his interest in how things used to be- not to mention pressure from his parents- led him to devote most of his time to the preservation and research of the relics on display.
Education: Scholar/Historian/Curator.

((I've no idea if this is acceptable, I may have rambled a wee bit. Hopefully it's okay.))

Ships being sunk during the War is totally acceptable, and doesn't reveal too much about what exactly happened.

Name: Shane Piston
Origin: Skylander
Appearance: Very little mass, but all that he has is devoted to speed, being light but strong. While Shane can't - for example - fire a shotgun without being knocked over by the recoil, he can't be matched for speed when it comes to reflexes, repairs or weapons and can climb/free run with the best of them. His head and face are almost clean-shorn, with only coarse stubble populating them. Scars run up and down his arms, souvenirs from mechanical mishaps.
Background: Shane's family has, since the beginning, been one of the lowest on the social ladder in their Tower. No matter how adept with machinery they are, or how vital to the continued existence of the community their efforts prove, no one wants to associate with one of the Piston clan.
Shane is... different from the rest of his family in that he is not content with the position he occupies. Though since those who mocked the driven kid in the past had a tendency to commit 'suicide', be it actual or social, he's seen as a bit of a bad luck charm by the population.
Education: Basic Repair/Fabrication. Maintenance guy more or less.

((I'm assuming that everyday life for a Skylander would involve heavy amounts of manual movement such as climbing around. Also my guy may or may not be a sociopath! Have fun wondering about that, other players!))

For your last comment: It depends on the tower. Some are built more flat and wide while others are taller and require climbing stairs and ladders, especially for maintainence workers.
About guns: Skylanders don't use traditional guns due to how difficult it is to make propellant for the cartridges. (not enough space for farming anything other than food crops, and chemical fuel is difficult to come by).
Instead, they use coilguns and railguns. These take time to recharge between shots, and most fighting is done in close-quarters, so melee weapons are actually commonplace since they can be used to capitalize on the windows of opportunity that non-automatic weapons present.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:22:46 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 03:24:41 pm »

Place Holder.

Name: Corran Bekter
Origin: Ocean Dweller. Lives in a settlement named Hadria Coral the settlement is largely a recreation zone filled with businesses of all kinds to provide almost anything that citizens considered fun.
Appearance: 5,8 he's very lightly muscled but very fast and very agile relying on speed, finesse and precision to make up for his lack of strength. His appearance can only be described as average and it's rare for people to notice him at all even when he's not actively working to avoid attention. He wears dark clothing and keeps his face largely covered up whilst wearing soft soled boots.
Background: Corran spent his early adult years as a soldier in a recon unit developing exceptional skills in stealth and stalking before transferring into the military police after his first term of enlistment ended and then in time being recruited as the chief of security for a small military affiliated intelligence agency that was based in Hadria Coral. The agency he worked for existed on the upper floors of a small computer gaming arcade that had a selective clientele. The agency largely operated through computers preferring hacking to outright espionage but still maintained a moderate and highly skilled force of agents to carry out the more hands on assignments.
His only goal in life is to serve his masters to the best of his ability in any way they require of him.
Education: Corran is trained as a soldier with some investigative training thrown in.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:21:23 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2014, 03:45:29 pm »

((To be short, Rapture may be called Hipster-city, because it became an underwater city before it was mainstream.

This is an enclosed community that succeeded in building an utopia. They were just living on the bottom of Pacific ocean, a group of carefully selected and psychically compatible artists, sciencists and craftsmen from all over the world, since creation in 1951, and when the war was racking outside, they were completely out of it. That is what I mean by mentioning Rapture, at least.))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 09:42:13 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 07:59:53 pm »

Name: Tallis  Dedaine
Origin: Ocean Dweller. She doesn't have a settlement but rather roams the ocean as a pirate sinking small transports and taking the spoils for her and her men.
Appearance: She is 5'7" and her body is well toned from the constant toils of carrying cargo around and the occasional fire fights she gets herself into. She has raven black hair that is shoulder length.
Backstory: She grew up as an orphan down below and as such made her way to the cargo subs. She soon was bored with the day to day labors and lead a mutiny against the ships captain and took the sub as her own.
Education: She is a natural leader, handy with small arms (pistols or the equivalent) and has a small understanding of subs.
((Is this okay?))
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 10:47:20 pm »

Name: Lukim Ao'ein - 13
Origin: Skylander: Jarlken - One of the first towers built, now reduced to what is known as the slums of the Skylands. The average life expectancy of this tower is incredibly short, shorter than living on the ground. People were ready to die at anytime, and most died around 30. Due to this, the people who still live here evolves to start puberty early, in order to become more strong, and marry, and have kids by 15.
Appearance: 6'5'' at age 13, Incredibly athletic, but even more important, incredibly smart.
Background: Born into the worst area on the tower, he quickly moved up the ranks within the larger gang of the area. Gaining control of the gang at age 9, his gang now owns more than half of the tower.
Education: He has no education to speak of, but he is incredibly street smart, and knows basic knowledge, such as writing and mathematics. He is also a great leader, having lead a gang for 4 years now, without getting killed. He is excellent with knives, and other medieval weapons, while still proficient with small fire arms.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:11:42 pm by Superblackcat »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 12:27:29 am »

Name: Tallis  Dedaine
Origin: Ocean Dweller. She doesn't have a settlement but rather roams the ocean as a pirate sinking small transports and taking the spoils for her and her men.
Appearance: She is 5'7" and her body is well toned from the constant toils of carrying cargo around and the occasional fire fights she gets herself into. She has raven black hair that is shoulder length.
Backstory: She grew up as an orphan down below and as such made her way to the cargo subs. She soon was bored with the day to day labors and lead a mutiny against the ships captain and took the sub as her own.
Education: She is a natural leader, handy with small arms (pistols or the equivalent) and has a small understanding of subs.
((Is this okay?))

Don't see anything wrong with it.

Name: Lukim Ao'ein - 13
Origin: Skylander: Jarlken - One of the first towers built, now reduced to what is known as the slums of the Skylands. The average life expectancy of this tower is incredibly short, shorter than living on the ground. People were ready to die at anytime, and most died around 30. Due to this, the people who still live here evolves to start puberty early, in order to become more strong, and marry, and have kids by 15.
Appearance: 6'5'' at age 13, Incredibly athletic, but even more important, incredibly smart.
Background: Born into the worst area on the tower, he quickly moved up the ranks within the larger gang of the area. Gaining control of the gang at age 9, his gang now owns more than half of the tower.
Education: He has no education to speak of, but he is incredibly street smart, and knows basic knowledge, such as writing and mathematics. He is also a great leader, having lead a gang for 4 years now, without getting killed. He is excellent with knives, and other medieval weapons, while still proficient with small fire arms.

Nobody actually lives on the ground. It's highly toxic and the radiation is enough to cause serious problems within just a few weeks even with suitable shielding. That's why they built the skytowers.

((To be short, Rapture may be called Hipster-city, because it became an underwater city before it was mainstream.

This is an enclosed community that succeeded in building an utopia. They were just living on the bottom of Pacific ocean, a group of carefully selected and psychically compatible artists, sciencists and craftsen from all over the world, since creation in 1951, and when the war was racking outside, they were completely out of it. That is what I mean by mentioning Raprture, at least.))

Right. That actually ties in well with the origins of the ocean dwellers. They'd need some infrastructure to start it off.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:31:31 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21