Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Possible trade/caravan bug/  (Read 410 times)

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Possible trade/caravan bug/
« on: January 06, 2014, 12:53:43 pm »

Not sure if this is a bug, but it looks like the first dwarven caravan did not claim all the crafts offered to them.  They also appeared to have left behind some borax.  Not sure why--although I had saved and closed a number of time when they were visiting.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Possible trade/caravan bug/
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:56:26 pm »

If they get attacked, and have the wagon scuttled, they drop the items on the ground, and dont pick them up.

See if you can engrave a memorial to a wagon. That should settle the question.

Knick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Possible trade/caravan bug/
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:20:24 pm »

Nope.  No attacks.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day.  Light a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.
The great Dwarfen Philosopher Urist McConfused said it best:  "Light a kitten on fire and it will run screaming into the booze stockpile and catch the whole fort up.  I know, we tested it in twelve different forts and it always happened."