Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54

Author Topic: Uskarian Adventures : It's dead, Jim.  (Read 79193 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Uskarian Adventures : of fallen angels and sunbathing molepeople
« Reply #525 on: May 15, 2014, 03:44:00 pm »

On one side is a man in disco outfit, with a large clock hung by a chain around his neck.

Flavor Flav?
With just a hint of saturday night fevor. To add spice.

((What text colors have been taken?))
"Damnit! Again? That really stings. Who are you and how can you help me 'restore the balance of Uskaria'?"
That, is a very good question. navy and fushia for sure. Teal too, I think. Just pick one, I don't mind if we've got two people using the same colour anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 15, 2014, 04:02:43 pm »

Although dripping with pumpkin juice, Natasha was mostly unharmed. She had made out of the situation far better than many cute catgirls who had attempted taking on tentacle monsters.

Inspect the dome.

On one side is a man in disco outfit, with a large clock hung by a chain around his neck.

Flavor Flav?

Public Enemy Time? :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 15, 2014, 11:05:49 pm »

Seanna facepalms at the arrival of yet another being who will surely make her life even more ridiculous. She just wanted to be an honourable samurai, was that to much to ask?

Hello? You okay there?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 15, 2014, 11:59:01 pm »

Do as the voice says, in hopes of getting a chance to kill the mage who did this.
Am I feeling pain from my injuries? If yes, focus on suppressing that until I can move. As soon as I can (hopefully) move, roll away from my assailant and get towards that damn sorcerer. Bite his throat out if both my hands are out of action, otherwise claw him open.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 16, 2014, 12:58:34 am »

((Ooh, tricky to do with 'modern' titles, all anti-war.))

Fortunate Son! This is War. Change any modern references to ones appropriate for the era. Return the holoband!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:34:42 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 16, 2014, 09:21:14 am »

Seanna facepalms at the arrival of yet another being who will surely make her life even more ridiculous. She just wanted to be an honourable samurai, was that to much to ask?

Hello? You okay there?

"That's a very silly question to ask of someone who just fell from the stratosphere, really. The moral damage alone should be fairly spectacular!"

Look at Tooh Kahn.

"Is he an unrelated phenomenon to whatever our quest may be?"

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 16, 2014, 11:05:05 am »

Hello? You okay there?
"Really depends on your definition of okay. I'm alive and have no serious wounds. On the other hand I was just banished from heaven twice."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 11:09:21 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 16, 2014, 11:52:25 am »

Hello? You okay there?
"Really depends on your definition of okay. I'm alive and have no serious wounds. On the other hand I was just banished from heaven twice."
Are... Are you a serious person? Please say yes. I don't think I could put up with another one this guy.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 16, 2014, 12:06:22 pm »

Hello? You okay there?
Are... Are you a serious person? Please say yes. I don't think I could put up with another one this guy.
Ehhhh... depends on the situation. I'm almost definatly more serious then that guy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 16, 2014, 12:07:44 pm »

Ehhhh... depends on the situation. I'm almost definatly more serious then that guy.

"What makes you say that?"

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 16, 2014, 12:16:54 pm »

Hello? You okay there?
Oh thank you!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 16, 2014, 01:16:50 pm »

"What makes you say that?"
Just a hunch based on the fact that you are dressed like a clown and wearing a potato.

Hello? You okay there?
Oh thank you!
... You're welcome I guess.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 16, 2014, 01:22:43 pm »

Attention Nosegay and co. Just to clarify, you can totally see where tooh kahn was pointing toward. It's a sort of hole in the trunk of a tree. Just thought I'd add that so you can start moving when you're satisfied.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 16, 2014, 01:43:10 pm »

Just a hunch based on the fact that you are dressed like a clown and wearing a potato.

"That's not a potato. That's a soil hat with a bird on it. Anyhow, good day, sir, have a wonderful time on this green earth and whatnot."

Go over to that place Tooh Kahn is pointing to. Then act on what seems like the most logical course of action at that point.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 18, 2014, 05:41:21 pm »

((I am sorry for not posting - I'm having my graduation exams in a few weeks and I really have to focus on studying. Pancaek, could you place my character in temporal suspension for a while?))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54