Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54

Author Topic: Uskarian Adventures : It's dead, Jim.  (Read 79282 times)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Uskarian Adventures : curses and lemonade
« Reply #315 on: February 11, 2014, 12:35:33 pm »

((D-D-D-DOUBLE POST))
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:42:57 pm by HailFire »
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 11, 2014, 12:37:57 pm »

Pfff. Robbing old codgers and poor workers again. This makes me feel like a shit. Sorry, old codgers.
Zenn jabs his palm lightly with the lockpick before sliding it back into the kit. "Steal,and may the devil take you..." -the slightest of whispers, a prayer.

Wait until my eyes adjust, then examine the book and the room for exits and valuables.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 11, 2014, 02:37:47 pm »

Show off the katana to the blacksmith.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 11, 2014, 05:10:36 pm »

"I ssee." Moskar nods respectfully to the priest, then turns as two of the others approached him.
He spotted the strange dwarf with the painted face nearby, as well. "My name iss Moskar Byal, widely feared throughout the Desert and beyond," he half-growled in response to the 'lizard guy' part. Then his eyes slid to the dwarf, and he frowned somewhat.

"Curse-removal? That iss hardly within my skillset, and I know preciouss little of the gods worshipped in this land-- save for Solaris, the deity of thiss temple." He shook his head slowly. "Cursess are no laughing matter, tumbler. You would do well to assk the god responsible for itss reasons, lest you anger them unduly."

He was starting to feel quite sleepy, although he did not show it save for a slight slowness of movements.
"Regardless, I shall not be accompanying you on thiss task. I still need to pay my debt to that... innkeeper."

>Give a bit of maybe-helpful advice to Nosegay, then go look for an inn where I can stay the night until it's not so dark.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 11, 2014, 09:58:57 pm »

"Oh. Alright then Moh-scar, thanls for the advice and I hope we see you soon. And before I forget, there's a blacksmith in the market that cheats people. Be careful."

Advise Moskar as to the bastard blacksmith.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 11, 2014, 10:29:30 pm »

((He may be a bastard, but he's teaching me things and giving me stuff. No killing him, please.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 11, 2014, 10:32:43 pm »

((Feel free to steal those daggers. You might be able to pass it off RP-wise as 'examining the enchantments'!))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 11, 2014, 10:40:02 pm »

((I should probably clarify: I want to find an inn that I can stay at 'til daylight which will still leave me with enough coin to pay off the innkeeper we already owe. If that proves difficult, I guess I can always haggle...))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 11, 2014, 10:41:05 pm »

((Mate, you're a dirty great lizard. Just dig a hole in the woods.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 11, 2014, 10:57:37 pm »

((A dirty great anthropomorphic lizard. :P
I'd rather have a nice fire to keep myself warm, and besides it'd be quite difficult digging a hole in the forest without tools, I'd imagine. Also it sounds suspiciously like work!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2014, 01:09:42 am »

((I'm basically a carnivorous anthropomorphic beetle. COLD BLOODS UNITE))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 13, 2014, 08:34:31 am »

-snip-

Two of the man turn to face you, hands behind their cloaks, as the third one makes sure to keep an eye on their victim.

"Big words for a little girl. Trust me, this is none of your business, you'll be wanting to turn around and walk away now before you get hurt. Bad."

These men either aren't all that impressed by your appearance or they can't see it very well in this darkness.

Pfff. Robbing old codgers and poor workers again. This makes me feel like a shit. Sorry, old codgers.
Zenn jabs his palm lightly with the lockpick before sliding it back into the kit. "Steal,and may the devil take you..." -the slightest of whispers, a prayer.

Wait until my eyes adjust, then examine the book and the room for exits and valuables.
You wait a bit for your eyes to get used to the darkness, and then look around the room for things you might be interested in. The book on the table seems to be some kind of adventure novel.  You see a bookcase with quite a collection of books, even if they are somewhat old and battered. On one of the shelves there is also a small chest. On the mantlepiece there is an old sword, obviously well used. Behind the sword is a portrait of a man in uniform, a small black band is hung around the corner of the portrait. Otherwise, the room doesn't have much else of note, unless you want to steal furniture or kids toys.

Show off the katana to the blacksmith.

Eager to show off your work, you take the katana and go show it to the blacksmith in the shop area. He examines it thoroughly. After a while, he puts it back in its sheath and smiles. "Excellent work, my boy!This is a fine piece any warrior would be glad to wield. Now, I believe I promised to show you some things"

the blackmsith showed you some of his techniques, You gain an extra +1 bonus to blacksmithing.

>Give a bit of maybe-helpful advice to Nosegay, then go look for an inn where I can stay the night until it's not so dark.
You give your advice to the clown, who doesn't seem to react in other way than to smile. creepy.

You go out into the city and look for an inn where you can rest up for cheap. [6] You find a decent enough place that still has a few rooms free. They charge you 5 coins a night, breakfast included. You decide this will do just fine and sleep untill the first dawn of light.

Advise Moskar as to the bastard blacksmith.
You tell Moskar, as he is leaving, that the blacksmith is kind of an asshole. And a total dickbag. And a poopy-head.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2014, 08:36:28 am »

"Okay! So! Where do we find this noblewoman?"

Ask priests where to find the noblewoman we are looking for. Once an answer is obtained, head out that way!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2014, 08:39:34 am »

Ask priests where to find the noblewoman we are looking for. Once an answer is obtained, head out that way!
((He gave you a piece of paper with all the info you need to find her last post.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2014, 08:47:06 am »

Follow the terrifying clown.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54