Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: Slayer's Saloon: Mission One: Yanking the White Worm  (Read 23384 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer's Saloon: Monster Hunting in the Old West
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2014, 06:06:20 pm »

((Damn it, Avis-Mergulus!))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:08:24 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2014, 06:07:35 pm »

(( He removed the action bud, kinda talking to yourself there :p. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2014, 06:09:49 pm »

((Sorry guize, edited the action to a makes-sense state.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2014, 06:10:53 pm »

(( I kinda liked him talking to himself lol, made him more interesting. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2014, 06:27:17 pm »

Julia smirks while deciphering her thoughts.
Who could be so foolish as to start fighting over an argument over the battle advantages of two drinks?
(Actually, the fight was started by the person claiming that alcohol lets you fight better. Carl was just going along with it, seeking the most swift end to the conversation. Or, more precisely, the end to the conversation that didn't end with him being beaten senseless as he pacifistically tried to explain his point.)

She hears Otto attempting to stop the fight, and shouts over to him while still working in her mind: "Thank you sir, now I don't have to come over there and slap the common sense into both of them."
"No offense, miss, but you could use some common sense yourself if you believe that stuff about heart."

Otto breathes out and wipes his forehead with his sleeve.
"That's better. Now, I take it we're assembled? I, Kuzma, Anderson, Julia and Sunan. Are we ready to go?"
"If Kuzma isn't going to continue trying to prove that alcohol makes you better at combat by beating up someone not trained in combat, I'm ready."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2014, 06:31:18 pm »

"No offense, miss, but you could use some common sense yourself if you believe that stuff about heart."
Julia shakes her head while still looking down at the floor. "I never did say that I myself had common sense, did I?"

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2014, 06:31:47 pm »

"Aw, he already stood down. Just leave it be."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2014, 06:34:52 pm »

- Yeah, yeah, my apologises and all that.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2014, 11:27:07 pm »

Otto crosses his legs and leans back on his chair.
"Bartender, is the "teams of five" thing fixed for certain? How about a team of six?"
((Sorry, I took you for another guy for a second, and wrote based on it. Seeing as you and Julia come in a single bunch, what I said made no sense))

"Hmmm... I suppose six could work. The only problem's gonna be supplies, and pay to a lesser extent. You see, I've been given enough materials to provide and pay for a group of five people, so you'll have to make due with those for at least your first mission if you all decide to form a team. Pay's an issue too, but since I'm obligated to provide all of your necessities, it won't be too much trouble, especially since this shortage'll probably only be for your first job."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2014, 10:33:18 am »

Otto surveys the room, then asks, "So, are we willing to take the hit to our supplies, or should we wait for somebody else to join us?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2014, 10:44:32 am »

"Sure. I'd be fine with that. Better than sitting on our asses all day."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2014, 10:50:40 am »

- Let's do it already.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2014, 11:04:34 am »

Julia looks up at Corran, raises her eyebrows, and then simply states, "Sure then, so long as you people are okay with it."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:23:02 am by DarkArtemisFowl »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2014, 11:22:15 am »

Corran smiles serenely.

I'm game if you are.
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2014, 11:54:55 am »

Otto grins and stands up, shouldering his rifle.
"Well then! It's time to go, isn't it? I, Kuzma, Corran, Sunan, Julia, and Carl. How about our supplies and briefing then, bartender?"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22