Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: Slayer's Saloon: Mission One: Yanking the White Worm  (Read 23382 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer's Saloon: Monster Hunting in the Old West
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2014, 02:11:50 pm »

((Sorry about being AWOL: stupid computer being stupid again.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2014, 02:22:06 pm »

Otto inserts himself between Kuzma and Anderson, raising his hands into the air.
"Guys, guys! Why fight over something that takes only time to prove? I suppose the fact that Kuzma is still alive proves that he can fight while slightly drunk. However, him getting into a fight over something so trivial does also prove that alcohol impairs judgment. Let's all be friends here, okay?"
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2014, 02:34:49 pm »

Julia smirks while deciphering her thoughts.
Who could be so foolish as to start fighting over an argument over the battle advantages of two drinks?

She hears Otto attempting to stop the fight, and shouts over to him while still working in her mind: "Thank you sir, now I don't have to come over there and slap the common sense into both of them."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2014, 03:37:45 pm »

"Still debatable: they seem to be quite intent on huffing at each other. Still, I wouldn't recommend slapping anything into anyone - let them have at it, if they wish. It's just dumb, though."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2014, 03:38:29 pm »

Allright, calm down old fool. Kuzma leaves his intentions of fighting and sits back to his place, waiting the company to gather itself.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2014, 04:02:18 pm »

Otto breathes out and wipes his forehead with his sleeve.
"That's better. Now, I take it we're assembled? I, Kuzma, Anderson, Julia and Sunan. Are we ready to go?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2014, 04:03:25 pm »

"Sure thing," Sunans puts his guitar away for the journey.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2014, 04:06:29 pm »

Otto breathes out and wipes his forehead with his sleeve.
"That's better. Now, I take it we're assembled? I, Kuzma, Anderson, Julia and Sunan. Are we ready to go?"

- Since everyone exept me agrees to include Julia into our squad, I respect that descision. That is fair.
But I'm quite unhappy with it - that is what clearly written on his face.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2014, 04:07:45 pm »

(( Small problem, Julia has agreed to work with me and hasn't agreed to work with you and you don't have 2 spaces. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2014, 04:09:36 pm »

(( Small problem, Julia has agreed to work with me and hasn't agreed to work with you and you don't have 2 spaces. ))
((But didn't Carl ask to have her in? Aw, whatever, let's wait for her opinion on the matter.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2014, 04:11:22 pm »

(( He did but he forgot to ask her if she actually wanted to join you. Small oversight. ))

"Anyway Julia, have you seen anybody you would particularly like to join us? I think I can safely assume a couple you would rather gut on the spot.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:14:08 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2014, 05:36:07 pm »

"I'd join 'em if they had space for you on the team. If not, then pretty much anyone else is welcome to join us."
She crosses her arms, tapping her left elbow with her right hand.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2014, 05:37:20 pm »

Sunan sighs and sits back down. "We aren't going anywhere at this rate. Might as well draw straws at this point."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2014, 05:44:28 pm »

Corran smiles affectionately at her then turns to the room at large and yells.

"So who needs a team!!!!
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2014, 06:04:33 pm »

Otto crosses his legs and leans back on his chair.
"Bartender, is the "teams of five" thing fixed for certain? How about a team of six?"
((Sorry, I took you for another guy for a second, and wrote based on it. Seeing as you and Julia come in a single bunch, what I said made no sense))
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 06:09:00 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22