Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: Slayer's Saloon: Mission One: Yanking the White Worm  (Read 23369 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer's Saloon: Monster Hunting in the Old West
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2014, 01:22:15 pm »

"That would be quite an edge, nobody expects somebody so young to be so skilled. We would make quite a team I'm large enough to draw attention from you and our enemy would not know it's mistake until it was to late.

I do believe is like to work with you Julia if you'll have me.
"
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2014, 02:17:33 pm »

Corran smiles down at Julia briefly before looking around the room again.
I'm Corran, how about you? Little young to be a monster hunter aren't you though judging by your behavior you seem better prepared then most?
I'll tag along with you if you don't mind I don't trust these other people.

"Name's Julia, and if you count out the fact that I've fought wars while most children were still learning their words, assassinated 62 people, and prevented two wars from ever happening, then yes, I am a bit young."
Julia also fought through the space-time continuum, fought off demons and shadows alike, and went through Hell twice, but she doesn't remember that, because those memories were erased from her mind by someone else.
Well, it's good that she doesn't remember, because then Carl would be certain that she's lying instead of just heavily suspecting it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2014, 02:21:54 pm »

Corran smiles down at Julia briefly before looking around the room again.
I'm Corran, how about you? Little young to be a monster hunter aren't you though judging by your behavior you seem better prepared then most?
I'll tag along with you if you don't mind I don't trust these other people.

"Name's Julia, and if you count out the fact that I've fought wars while most children were still learning their words, assassinated 62 people, and prevented two wars from ever happening, then yes, I am a bit young."
Julia also fought through the space-time continuum, fought off demons and shadows alike, and went through Hell twice, but she doesn't remember that, because those memories were erased from her mind by someone else.
Well, it's good that she doesn't remember, because then Carl would be certain that she's lying instead of just heavily suspecting it.
Yep. It's a whole long backstory and tied to my commitment that all of my characters in RTDs would be connected, but I'll save that for later :D

"That would be quite an edge, nobody expects somebody so young to be so skilled. We would make quite a team I'm large enough to draw attention from you and our enemy would not know it's mistake until it was to late.
I do believe is like to work with you Julia if you'll have me.
"
"I'm not opposed to it, sure. Anyone else not in a team yet that I don't already want to throw out of the window?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2014, 02:27:25 pm »

"There's still a few around excluding beer barrel man. Anyway, want some water? Or milk? Milks good for keeping you strong.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2014, 02:38:59 pm »

"There's still a few around excluding beer barrel man. Anyway, want some water? Or milk? Milks good for keeping you strong.

- Weak-livered milk-drinkers, weak-livered milk-drinkers everywhere...
- murmurs Kuzma while pouring another glass of vodke into himself.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2014, 02:40:18 pm »

>Go get a drink of something strong, and nurse it whilst complaining loudly about pigs, the economy, mud, the price of bacon, the President, the weather, money, the taste of the alcohol in this joint, monsters and fairytales, pigs, bankers, lazy farmhands, the draft, the President, how weak the booze is around here, my companions, the uncomfortable seats, the builder who built this place, the economy, my ex-wife's mother, the tiny mugs/glasses in this place, how bright the sun is these days, bankers, and of course how hoarse I'm getting from all this complaining and how you people are shiftless and lazy and wouldn't know real work if it socked you in the nose.

>Get another drink.

>Repeat.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2014, 02:48:55 pm »

"Milk is fine, yes. Thank you for your excellent demeanor, by the way. I've seen few take such a well-rounded approach to strangers like that." Julia gives a small smile as assurance, and then goes back to scanning the room for more idiots who wish to go around causing chaos like the barrel dunking drunk.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2014, 02:59:58 pm »

"Well you never know when the stranger will be the guy or girl standing behind you in a fight. Best not to insult them for no reason. I'm big not stupid like most people assume."

Corran turned away for a moment wandering to the bar and swatting the barkeepers hand aside to fill 2 glasses with milk. Turning back to Julia he scanned the room briefly before returning to her side and offering 1 of the glasses.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2014, 03:40:14 pm »

"Milk's good, but I'm not sure if I trust the stuff they'd sell here. No offense, barkeep, it's more of a general distrust of alcohol-dispensing places."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2014, 04:22:12 pm »

"Still better then alcohol, let the "Soldiers" get themselves killed fighting monsters drunk.
Caine's law.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2014, 04:33:06 pm »

- That is called self-preservation instinct suppression, kiddos. Lets me kill more boogies while you drink your warm milk and go to bed.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:35:45 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2014, 04:33:46 pm »

"Still better then alcohol, let the "Soldiers" get themselves killed fighting monsters drunk.

"I like to think of myself as more of a lover," Sunan says, strumming his guitar lazily. "Or at the very least a musician."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2014, 04:38:28 pm »

"Well I suppose you do smell so bad that the monsters will probably choke to death when you get close.
Caine's law.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2014, 04:48:47 pm »

- I consider that another sriking factor in my weaponry.
Sigs

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2014, 05:15:24 pm »

"Well you never know when the stranger will be the guy or girl standing behind you in a fight. Best not to insult them for no reason. I'm big not stupid like most people assume."
Corran turned away for a moment wandering to the bar and swatting the barkeepers hand aside to fill 2 glasses with milk. Turning back to Julia he scanned the room briefly before returning to her side and offering 1 of the glasses.
"My thanks."
Julia sipped the milk periodically. It was a bit rough-tasting, but nothing she wasn't used to. She turned her attention back to the people in front of her.
"A human's greatest strengths are their minds, hearts, and souls. Without any one of those you are no longer human, for better and for worse. I'd prefer to keep my advantage as a human," she muttered to herself. She stopped for a moment - where had she quoted that from? She couldn't remember. Julia kept sipping at her milk.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22