Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: Slayer's Saloon: Mission One: Yanking the White Worm  (Read 23313 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer's Saloon: Monster Hunting in the Old West
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 07:30:05 pm »

"That's quite the title you have there. Let's hope you manage to become a Star of the West too." The barkeep grabs a bottle of scotch whiskey from the shelf behind him and pours it into two shot glasses, sliding one across the bar to you.

Sunan nods in appreciation and downs his shot of whiskey, "Thank you for your words of encouragement, fine barkeep! In America anything is possible, eh?"

- Then let's have a drink for further victories, friendship of nations and music!, - says Kuzma while filling a few glasses with vodka and offering them to Otto and Sunan.

"Here, here!" Sunan shouts.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 07:33:09 pm »

"Nice to meet you, gentlemen. Otto's the name. I'll have what the most esteemed troubadour is having." He smiles politely.

"A Lorenz, eh? Well, I'm gonna assume that since you're alive and well, you've got one of the good ones and not one of the American knock-offs that have been showing up recently." The barkeep slides the other shot of whiskey over to you.

"The real thing, straight out of the Imperial Armory."

- Then let's have a drink for further victories, friendship of nations and music!, - says Kuzma while filling a few glasses with vodka and offering them to Otto and Sunan.

- Things are going to be messed up everywhere now, but I do hope that our beloved Tzar will have enough brains to keep a territory of strategic importance like Alaska. But I have doubts about it.
"Schnapps!" Otto exclaims. He downs the whiskey and chases it down with a swallow of vodka, despite having doubts about such an action. "It is good to have another soldier here. We should stick together, I think."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 07:39:04 pm »

Yawning in boredom Corran looked around the group.

" Well, who's ready to go kill some monsters and make lots of money anyway? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 07:42:23 pm »

Kuzma pours his glass into himself, than fills it again. Then addresses to Otto.
- Absolutely right you are! But before we get drunk, let us form a group of five. Two of us, plus Sunan, I guess. Look around and let me know if you have an idea of another person who you think will be suitable.
Damn, most of them are not drinking while being in the bar. Strange folks.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 07:47:56 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 07:56:05 pm »

"Perhaps mister Anderson wishes to join us? I believe it would solve a certain deficiency in technical experience in the team."
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 08:05:52 pm »

Julia crosses her arms and watches from the back of the bar, observing the movements and the actions of all the group gathered here today.

Know your teammates, know your enemies.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 08:12:37 pm »

Shrugging after a minute at being ignored Corran stood up stretching slightly then grabbed a couple of bottles of beer from behind the bar and wandered over to Julia holding one out.

" Like to talk about rubbish a lot don't they? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 08:14:08 pm »

Julia crosses her arms and watches from the back of the bar, observing the movements and the actions of all the group gathered here today.

((Out of curiousity, your age isn't a typo, is it?))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 08:47:51 pm »

((Out of curiousity, your age isn't a typo, is it?))
Nope. I could write pages and pages of her history if you wanted me to, but that's not a typo.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 08:48:32 pm »

Nope. I could write pages and pages of her history if you wanted me to, but that's not a typo.

((*Rubs hands with glee* This is going to be fun.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2014, 09:51:07 pm »

((Oh no you don't.))

Carl notes the looks Sunan is giving Julia and shifts over towards her.
"How are you today, miss...Julia, you said your name was?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2014, 10:26:36 pm »

Christophorus crawls up next to Carl, and licks his ear to get his attention. "THE KING OF BONES DEMANDS YOUR ABILITIES IN HIS NEXT MISSION PLEASE HELP"

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2014, 10:32:47 pm »

Otto looks at the scene unfolding before him with a mix of fascination and revulsion. "You might wish to join us, Mr. Anderson. You can take your molester with you, we need two people yet."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2014, 10:43:19 pm »

Christophorus crawls up next to Carl, and licks his ear to get his attention.
Carl doesn't even turn (or listen) as he punches Christophorus in the face.
"Go away."

Otto looks at the scene unfolding before him with a mix of fascination and revulsion. "You might wish to join us, Mr. Anderson. You can take your molester with you, we need two people yet."
"I'll pass on taking this, but I'm willing to come with."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2014, 10:45:48 pm »

"Great! Need just one more person now..."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22