Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Steel Swarm [Suggestion Game]  (Read 3842 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Steel Swarm [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2014, 12:11:12 pm »

Finish him! Ripper 2 attack while 1 and 3 keep watch. If possible absorb everything non-organic on him. (so clothing and his gun I'd assume.) Assuming we can't "eat" humans to gain resources.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2014, 12:13:53 pm »

Grabbing his gun for later use may be an option. But other than that we spent too much time already.. Look for the escape options
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:57 pm »

Finish him! Ripper 2 attack while 1 and 3 keep watch. If possible absorb everything non-organic on him. (so clothing and his gun I'd assume.) Assuming we can't "eat" humans to gain resources.
Actualy, I agree with this. with a slight modification. Ripper 2+3 kicks him, 3 will keep an eye. . .  ish thing, out for an escape route. personaly, i want back in the vents. closed system or no, they will lead us to where we can get more material.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2014, 12:32:24 pm »

Why do we need to put ourself at risk wasting time to finish him?
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2014, 12:58:15 pm »

Why do we need to put ourself at risk wasting time to finish him?
The need for materials early on. The more we have, the more risks we can take, later, and the more bullets we can bite. right now, max we can take is 6 good hits with low caliber weapons. I am sure they have more than 6 men, much less weapons.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2014, 01:03:39 pm »

And what materials he will provide? Organic materials are not the best things to use for building new bots. Just cutting pieces of the base is faster option

Besides we need to get out, infecting base may be an option, but that will put us on defensive

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2014, 05:49:40 pm »

cloths, keys, metal objects, and the gun. any non-organic material that is commonly found on a person.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2014, 12:30:29 pm »

Just to note, I want proper votes, not just to figure out what I like from between 3 options.

There have been several times where someone has quoted someone with a +1, and a complete change in the actual plan, which makes it a pain in the ass to figure out if you want to vote for your own plan, or to add a vote to the quoted one.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2014, 01:23:50 pm »

+1

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2014, 02:09:09 pm »

+1
+1
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]