Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46

Author Topic: ☼Cathedral☼ - Curious Underground - 2000 units down. Looking for Overseers!  (Read 49388 times)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay I will do that so I have when to post? Also it seems that I had adama armor for a bit and helped killed the dust Fb to which I passed iut from the dust getting on my foot.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, well I just came from Guinee, where an ebola epidemic started, and I take daily meds against Malaria, I will cycle through minefields at Westsahara and have to survive the desert in the first place. If nothing else, my vacations are at least not boring.

Thanks for details on the grinder, I hope danman can make good use of them. At some point someone has to conquer that curios underground fort. :)

Those quinine derivatives are almost as bad as getting malaria, euch!
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Key word there is "almost". Meph, when you have completed this trip how much of the world will you have cycled over?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

I predict it will reach within the realm of 70-90% of bikable land.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Depends, are you counting Antarctica as "bikable land?"

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

It's covered in snow and ice, or the terrain isn't suited for biking in any way. Thus, it is not bikable land.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Mmm. Yeah. Someone needs to invent a snow bike. In the meantime, Meph's bike-space should be good enough for quite a few years.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Spoiler because offtopic

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Cos follow the leader (click to show/hide)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I have 10 ironclad boars all level seven with ruins on them I just have to link up the defenses for the airlock and then put last line of defenses which are hellfire mines in case they some how break the bridge. You guys got any ideas to help with killing the undead?

Grimmash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It work for a bit the boar idea, they would kill all the zombies that WOULD come near but only came in. So I tried to give them all to the commander and send them into battle right wrong they would not follow him and he jump into the glowing pit and is now spraying blood all over a frost wraith so im all out of ideas and my computer can't handle it anymore. So skip me.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Umm... I can't take the fort right now, can someone finish Danman's turn real quick or just move me down a notch to the next spot? I'm still busy with MurderMachines... It's been ridiculous time-consuming.

Grimmash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll take a look at a casual pace.  Probably this weekend.  If it's not far in the new year, and the situation got as gnarly as danman said, I may fork from my save.  Partly because I am working on relaunching my gaming site, and because I am trying to get some work done in other in depth games.  Mainly because this fortress is some work to play.  But I do want to see it come through and not just die due to instability of players being able to play.  So I'll take a look over the weekend.

Another thought:  Maybe we should just turn this into play-as-play-can.  It seems only a few people are interested at the moment in actually playing, so open it up to whoever wants to give it a crack, and let multiple people fiddle as long as they give updates.  Then, if two versions are going, the active players and watchers can vote at various points to decide on the cannon fort.  Or we can just have fun watching various attempts at the fort. Thoughts?

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was only 2 months in, if only those damm boars or undead just stormed in to the fort it would have been awsome but no it was not to be. Also the guy who jump into the pit I turn off teledwarf for him and told him to attack a zombie.... he moved at the speed of sound.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46