Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Pokémon Heroes [INTEREST CHECK/OOC]  (Read 12214 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Heroes [INTEREST CHECK/OOC]
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2014, 08:43:00 am »

:(
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2014, 08:55:18 am »

And this is kind of why I tend to avoid hosting large-scale forum games around here (with "static" players).
Though that's more of a timezones issue more than anything else. (that and the fact I'm still a newbie on the GMs block)

Sure, you and me both live in GMT+1 (IIRC), but I'm certain that at least 2-3 of you people are American, which complicates this a bit (not picking on Americans here in particular, though).

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2014, 08:56:08 am »

damn america! down with their western decadence!
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2014, 08:59:05 am »

I doubt it's much of a timezone thing compared to to folks being complacent/lazy with their posting habits, just saying :P

Oh yeah, where do I post a prospective sheet; in here or the IC thread? Also, how will the battles be run mechanics-wise?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2014, 09:02:38 am »

I doubt it's much of a timezone thing compared to to folks being complacent/lazy with their posting habits, just saying :P

Oh yeah, where do I post a prospective sheet; in here or the IC thread? Also, how will the battles be run mechanics-wise?

Mechanics? Not in my games! (alright, there might be some mechanics, but they'll more likely than not be somewhat arbitrary. I just don't like having to set up large, complex mechanical systems. Or maybe I'm too lazy for that. Or both)
Also, post it here, to not break up the flow of the IC thread.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2014, 09:04:17 am »

Well, there's already a few systems put down, so that can save you a lot of work mechanically.

As for the sheet, I'll post one soon.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2014, 09:10:52 am »

hmm, no mechanics?

then I do wonder wether or not quiver dance will actually still be the utterly amazing move it is. Under normal circumstances, getting one, or even two quiver dances in turns lilligant into a rape machine.

but with the lack of mechanics...maybe I'll go full on horror Lilligant and go with giga drain, leech seed and dream eater, for ultimate feasting upon enemies

edit: nah. Petal dance hits all enemies and does enormous damage after a quiver dance. Lilligant will dismantle entire enemy armies with petal dance
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:14:20 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2014, 10:15:45 am »

Sparta and Valden ie. USEC_OFFICER and ORESOME (what up with those allcap names) aren't doing anything, at least I can't find a mention of what you guys want to do.

Posted my action. Hard to form a militia if you have no idea what people are living in the town. (Also USEC_Officer looks stupid so I went with all caps for my username.)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2014, 02:59:08 pm »

Sorry for not actually posting a Action to do, I'll try to post one ASAP after this post.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »

At worst I'll have to resort to Delinquent Players thread. (is that thing alive even?)
It is if you bump it!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2014, 04:51:01 pm »

At worst I'll have to resort to Delinquent Players thread. (is that thing alive even?)
It is if you bump it!

Well, it is not the time yet!

Big post o' doom coming tomorrow.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2014, 04:57:37 pm »

nuuuuuuuu

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2014, 11:22:15 am »

is it can be doomz tiem plz

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 12:20:08 pm »

is it can be doomz tiem plz

It's done...
I would lie if I said that.

One sixth of it is done, at any rate, as of this post. (after all you all split up and I have to write what's happening from everyone's perspective)
Your part is the done part, I can tell you that much.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:23:50 pm by DarkDXZ »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2014, 12:31:08 pm »

woha. well, best strategy is to get a bunch of heroes early and send the non-important ones resource grabbing while the main one battles shit to level. that would be me of course

but I guess once we actually have a target, we will go in larger groups. as it stands, we are mostly scouting to find out whats what
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:37:57 pm by Akroma »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10