Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: The Author  (Read 3167 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
The Author
« on: December 26, 2013, 01:54:58 pm »

I sit here eating lasagna, in front of my computer on my couch waiting for some kind of instruction. My life has been boring as of late, having recently spent time with family for the holiday I feel like I'm happier to live alone in a one bedroom apartment away from them and anyone else. I glance at my wall clock and calendar, yup, middle of the day after Christmas even though I've yet to mark the calendar to show the day actually passed. Its snowy outside and cold, it doesn't bother me at all though despite wearing absolutely nothing because its around 80~ inside here. I look around at the collection of scrap electronics, mirrors, empty pop cans, and dish piles around the main room and kitchen of my apartment that I can see from the couch, yup still a mess. I sit here listening to music and waiting for someone to tell me what to do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Author
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 01:57:34 pm »

>Grab Samurai armor. Begin quest to find man that constructed the plan to burn down your home village.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 02:06:20 pm »

I'm not to sure where to find samurai armor, I have been making a winter wear suit in my spare time, its about good enough now to walk to the store that's about 6 blocks away. I guess it'll do. My quest begins and ends, I've already found him, as I look into one of the many mirrors about my apartment I laugh evilly, and burn it shall... some day.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 02:08:19 pm »

>Get cure for cancer
>North
>North
>Out
>West
>West
>Get dog
>South
>Drop dog
>Wait
>Get apple
>North
>North
>Throw apple at nest
>Get nest
>South
>West
>Look in nest
>Get egg from nest
>Give egg to clown
>Get lantern
>Turn on lantern
>Open hatch
>Down
>North
>East
>Read note
>Get painting
>Look at painting
>West
>South
>Up
>Kill clown with cure for cancer
>Drop cure for cancer
>Drop nest
>Drop painting
>Turn off lantern
>Drop lantern
>East
>East
>East
>In
>South
>South
>Sit on couch
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 02:09:21 pm »

Tidy the damn place up. This mess is sickening.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 02:18:49 pm »

Cure for cancer... right where the hell am I going to find that? Oh right the clown, wait didn't he move. yup he no longer lives there (thank god)... well I guess i'll skip ahead to sit on couch, done and done.
Its a tidy mess, everything is in neat and organized piles of mess and filth, I doubt I can interact with the environment of my apartment in a way that will satisfy the requirement for tidy any better without actually cleaning something, like the dirty dishes in the cupboards or the piles of dirty laundry in the closet shopping cart or hung up in there as well. Do have to take the trash out some time this month the full bag sitting next to the empty bin does call for it.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 02:27:59 pm »

Empty bin? Sounds like there's room for more trash. It would be a waste to make a trip to the dumpster outside with just one trash bag when you have two hands to carry with. It can probably wait a few more weeks.

The dishes are also probably fine. The underside of the plates haven't been used, so you can just flip them over.

Dirtiness of laundry is subjective. Just wear the thing that is least filthy and you're golden. Besides, an AUTHOR who writes at home can just walk around naked all day.

Done and done.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2013, 02:35:49 pm »

Yup, I've been naked for the better part of the year. My plates are too weird on the bottom to cook food on, but I've been wiping the plates with paper towels, so I guess that having two whole disk sets of dirty plates and bowls is just something that happens when you don't like to wash them.
Good, back to doing nothing, I guess its a start to sort out that the way I've lived so far is still ok in the coming time.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 02:47:31 pm »

Do something that everyone would remember you for! Something crazy become a SERIAL KILLER! A surge of darkness hoovers over you, YOU MUST FIND YOUR FIRST VICTIM!

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 02:56:05 pm »

I've already killed something, you know to see if I have the urge, turns out I don't have those tendencies. Murder just isn't in my nature. It took a cat dying in my tub to get to the conclusion but I don't think I will go killing people any time soon.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 02:58:19 pm »

Do a spontaneous song and dance routine about how you want more out of your life. Get the neighbors to join in.
It's FEF, not FEOF

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 03:01:41 pm »

I could dance, but I don't have neighbors to join in, my apartment complex is just about abandoned, I actually think I'm the only person in my particular building of 12 apartments... and I particularly don't want more out of life, I just want to do something.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

>Get cure for cancer
>North
>North
>Out
>West
>West
>Get dog
>South
>Drop dog
>Wait
>Get apple
>North
>North
>Throw apple at nest
>Get nest
>South
>West
>Look in nest
>Get egg from nest
>Give egg to clown
>Get lantern
>Turn on lantern
>Open hatch
>Down
>North
>East
>Read note
>Get painting
>Look at painting
>West
>South
>Up
>Kill clown with cure for cancer
>Drop cure for cancer
>Drop nest
>Drop painting
>Turn off lantern
>Drop lantern
>East
>East
>East
>In
>South
>South
>Sit on couch
It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 03:03:52 pm »

I turn on another light, that's better. Can never have enough lights on.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 03:15:03 pm »

>Write
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6