Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more of or to see improved?

Combat.
- 2 (20%)
Roleplay.
- 2 (20%)
Details.
- 1 (10%)
Plot/Intrigue
- 4 (40%)
Other.
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 07, 2014, 10:09:51 pm

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 71

Author Topic: "The Filth of Kalgena" OOC thread. The GM has his shit together. Somewhat.  (Read 54287 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I do want them identified - I'm hoping one of the circlets will pay for it...

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

We can always get a half dose of the ink. It should be half the cost and I'll still be able to write 2 level 2 spells with it and have a bit left over for next time.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Well, I owe 330 gold for the identifies now. But then all the loot might be useful for the party.

Zako, take a Circlet of Mental Protection, and the Dagger of Psychic Freedom if it would be useful, otherwise I'll keep it. Or sell it, actually.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Apologies for the double post...

So, Zako, we paid about 500 gold for that ink. I don't know how much we should have paid. I suggest we split the 800GP expense evenly between us.

@GM: do you want to give me the stats for the two short swords and the circlets, or do you want to leave it till I first use them? I don't mind either way. Although presumably the short swords have a +1 bonus to damage, but then I'd lose the rapier's increased critical range, but then I presume I wouldn't need to wield both short swords to benefit from the enchantments, and I also presume I couldn't benefit from both at once. I was, however, planning on keeping both and offering it to a colleague. But then with two enchantments it might be worth trading it if our wizard needs anything in particular. Hmm - have no idea how much it would be worth selling for or what equipment might be worth buying, unfortunately.

Perhaps a short sword would suit our bard, if we ever meet her again.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, you only paid 470, which puts you ahead.

They are masterwork short swords, with Psionic Bane and Psycic Freedom on them.
The circlets grant a +2 vs. mind affecting powers/spells.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Deja Vu...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last couple of pages in the OOC thread feel like we've done the same thing before, earlier, in the same thread.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

The life of a warrior is repetitive. Hit things, take them back to the station, return.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not IC stuff. OOC stuff. Feels like people are repeating themselves. Not critique.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lack of critique noted. There might not be an update until tomorrow night, because of finals week. Also, it's REALLY STINKING HOT.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I think you should keep either one of the swords or the dagger to use and replace one of your weapons with. You could definitely put it to good use, and I'm not going to need it I think.

Definitely should keep an eye out for those psion hunter groups who would pay out of the nose for stuff like this. Maybe you can look for information about any while we wait for the scrying job?

EDIT: Fixed up my memorized spells, since I noticed I had it wrong. Thankfully, I didn't do anything illegal rules wise since starting, so I'm glad I caught it now.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 01:33:00 am by Zako »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

How much do I want to gloat here?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 71