Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more of or to see improved?

Combat.
- 2 (20%)
Roleplay.
- 2 (20%)
Details.
- 1 (10%)
Plot/Intrigue
- 4 (40%)
Other.
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 07, 2014, 10:09:51 pm

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 71

Author Topic: "The Filth of Kalgena" OOC thread. The GM has his shit together. Somewhat.  (Read 54286 times)

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

Before I compose my action, go ahead and give me what info my character knows about puppeteer eggs, including whether or not he can talk to them.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Angle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

what do I know about them in general, then? How fast do they mature, what are they, what do they do, how dangerous are they, etc.

Especially, do I have any knowledge of historical incidents involving them?

Or should I just look them up myself?

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Er, that seems a lot, Zako, considering how much we have. Perhaps we could offer 1000? Also, perhaps he could identify the swords and stuff I picked up, and I could offer him one. Hmm.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

Do I know any way to refine the eggs into any kind of useful material? Say, turn them into vials that can be used as spell ink, or as components for magic items, or anything like that?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

The asshole is ripping us off, big time. I'd be happy with 1000, but see if you can get him down further. Maybe entice him with one of my useless scrolls?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Which are useless, and what lower limit would you put on their value?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

The useless ones are charm person and touch of idiocy, although I would be willing to sell the displacement scroll as well if needed. Minimum 75 gold for each scroll, and 150 for the displacement, since it has 3 charges.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

@GM - sorry, could he Identify the dagger and 3 circlets too? I imagine the other sword is the same?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure. I'll add that to the next turn, which will be in a few hours. I've got class.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Sweet, thanks. Also how much he expects to receive for the Identifies...

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

110 gold per item, the standard price. 10 for spellcasting, 100 for the pearl in the mixture.\
Edit: I'm not going to identify them until you are sure you want them identified now.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:49:26 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Just to note, my full attack is three attacks, two at +1 and one at -2 normal attack bonus.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 71