Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 52786 times)

Burnup

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill until you can't, Then savescum.
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2014, 02:11:38 pm »

Here are some I've posted before:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Otherwise recently:
Just tell her that you were merely doing what the voices in your head were telling you to do.

Untio11

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2014, 11:39:57 am »

After fleeing from a village because they found out I was a vampire I started battling some random horses.
I fought one horse untill it fainted while he was unconscious I bit him in the tongue, ripped it out by shaking it and then I left it to bleed to death.
The other horse fled when I tried to attack it, so I threw the tongue of his dead buddy and broke his leg with it. Then I stabbed him in the head and left.

Vidox Darkling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2014, 12:55:25 pm »

Everything here was done in Masterwork Dwarf Fortress.

I was ambushed while traveling by about 30 humans. One was an Axelord. After rumbling with him for a good minute, I managed to get ahold of his axe and tear it out of his hands. Then that happened.

Another time, I was playing an assassin-style character and assassinating every Elven noble in the world. I found the queen of one of their civilizations and snuck up behind her. That happened. I stayed behind just long enough to make sure she bled to death.

Same character, I leapt on another Elven Queen from behind while sneaking. That happened. Beautiful.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:42:22 pm by Vidox Darkling »

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2014, 10:19:07 pm »

I had a fight in the catacombs during my adventures, I fought a few dozen goblins and decided to finish them off, I then realized I had 2 arrows in me (one of them had punctured my lung) I considered retreating but I decided to screw everything and rushed in there. I was successful and got out unscathed. :P (minus some minor scarring from the arrows.)

It should be noted this was the first thing I did in my adventure. c:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:21:19 pm by nomoetoe »
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

SammyLiimex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2014, 01:48:41 pm »

When I learned about wrestling and using it to bite off body parts, I went on a unarmed rampage of bandits that accumulated in biting off the groin of the male bandit leader and then throwing it through his brain and killing him.

Elagn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2014, 05:31:07 pm »

One time in adventure mode I got a quest to kill a dragon. I went to the dragon and, with my iron short sword hacked on it until it fell unconcious. After that, I decided I wanted a "pet" dragon, so I knocked out all it's teeth and chopped off all extremities, periodicaly leaving and returning so it didn't die of blood loss. I was especaily careful when I removed it's guts. It took a lot of work to spill them, run before blood loss killed it, then come back and chop them off, and run so it didn't die. Unfortunatly, each time I had to re-nock it out, at which point I decided to just gorge out it's eyes so it wouldn't be able to see and respond. My other problem was my sword couldn't chop through the legs and tail, so I went and got a great axe, practiced some, and came back to make it a head, neck, upper body, and lower body. It is interesting to eat part of an animal when the creature is still alive

"Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" Einstein

"Measure what is measurable and make measurable what is not so" Galileo

uncle.kat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2014, 01:45:51 am »

This was fun.

This was more fun, but forgot to take screens.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2014, 02:26:31 am »

- I once made a Captain America adventurer, maxed out a bunch of skills and stats, eventually got a mission to destroy a goblin encampment.  There must have been at least 20 goblins there, lot of crossbowgobs, and using a combination of stealth, my impenetrable shield skills and nearly maxed out dodging skill, I didn't get a single scratch on me.  I was also literally running faster than the gobs could shoot me at that point, and caving in faces and spines with every punch and kick.

- I once made a Spartan type adventurer, maxed out spear, shield and wrestling skill, maxed out physical perks as well, eventually I decided to try and kill the demon lawgiver of a civ.  The thing was massive, had deadly dust, and locked me in a useless grip which still prevented me from dodging.  I blocked every single attack it threw, including the deadly dust.  After a thousand stabs, it finally died of bloodloss, because it had no real internal organs for me to destroy.

-And I have successfully fended off bogeymen with legendary wrestlers, using nothing but hand to hand combat and biting.  The night doesn't seem so scary when you can bite off the hands and feet of the dwellers of the dark, leaving them to die of bloodloss. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

uncle.kat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2014, 02:31:18 am »

The night doesn't seem so scary when you can bite off the hands and feet of the dwellers of the dark, leaving them to die of bloodloss. 
THIS

Jack Smythe

• Bay Watcher
  • What would Urist do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2014, 10:28:04 am »

Found a dragon while wandering. Was an outsider without any gear. Left the spear back in town, lost the dagger in a fight. Went into a lair to hide and rest up. I thought I'd cleared it out earlier, but it was a dragon cave. I lost an arm, and beat the dragon to death with it. Suffered burns all over and barely made it out. Actually ended up reducing the nearby forest to ash because when I tried to run at first, it followed me out and had a rather bad aim.

Many say that humanity is a naturally good and benevolent race. Obviously, they have yet to meet us.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2014, 02:44:01 pm »

The night doesn't seem so scary when you can bite off the hands and feet of the dwellers of the dark, leaving them to die of bloodloss. 
THIS

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2014, 08:27:26 pm »

I still remember my first adventurer. He was ambushed by a bunch of wolves, and had long since lost his weapons to shenanigans, and you know what he did? He wrestled all six of them with nothing but his bare hands. There were no survivors.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Jack Smythe

• Bay Watcher
  • What would Urist do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2014, 10:08:59 pm »

I still remember my first adventurer. He was ambushed by a bunch of wolves, and had long since lost his weapons to shenanigans, and you know what he did? He wrestled all six of them with nothing but his bare hands. There were no survivors.

Not even your adventurer?
Many say that humanity is a naturally good and benevolent race. Obviously, they have yet to meet us.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2014, 12:23:30 am »

He bled to death afterwards, but killing six wolves beforehand sure was manly.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2014, 09:18:45 am »

I fought a group of bandits and killed most of them before one stabbed me in the face. I grabbed his knife, wrestled it away and lopped his head off. As I was bleeding to death I looked at my inventory and saw that even though I was holding the knife I had not removed it from my head. I decapitated him with a weapon that was still lodged in my body.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15